GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING-GATE 2019 Exam notification is announced.The organizing Organizing Institute for GATE 2019 is Indian Institute of Technology Madras.The score of GATE exam used for Higher education M.E/M.Tech/M.ARch in University Across the country.Eligible candidates can apply this position in gate.iitg.ac.in.The GATE score is also used by some PSUs for their recruitment.
Companies Hiring Through GATE 2019 Score:
|Company Name||Role||Eligible Discipline|
|BSNL||Junior Telecom Officer (JTO)||Electrical, Civil|
|THDC||Engineer Trainee||Civil, Electrical, Mechanical|
|HPCL Hindustan Petroleum||Officers||Chemical,Electronics,Electrical,
Mechanical, Instrumentation, Civil
|IOCL Indian Oil||Engineers/Officers||Civil, Electrical, Mechanical,
Chemical, Electronics & Communication,Metallurgy,
Computer Sci & Engg,Instrumentation
|Power Grid PGCIL||Executive Trainee||Electrical,Electronics,Civil,Computer Science|
|BPCL Bharat Petroleum||Management Trainee||Mechanical|
|ONGC||Graduate Trainee||Civil,Mechanical, Petroleum, Electrical
Chemical,Metallurgy,Electronics & Communication, Computer Science & Engg, Instrumentation, Chemistry, Physics & Others
|NTPC||Executive Trainee||Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mining, Instrumentation|
|Vizag Steel||Management Trainee||Metallurgy, Mechanical, Electrical|
|NPCIL||Executive Trainee||Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical,
|Mazagon Dock||Executive Trainee||Mechanical, Electrical|
|GAIL||Executive Trainee||Chemical, Instrumentation|
|DDA Delhi Development Authority||Asst Executive Engineer||Civil, Electrical, Mechanical|
The following candidates are eligible to appear in GATE 2019.
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering/Technology) and those who
are in the final year of such programs.
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Architecture (Five years course) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Bachelor’s degree holders of Four-year program in Science (B.S.) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Master’s degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of
- Holders of Four-year Integrated Master’s degree (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology and those who are in the second or higher year of such programs.
- Holders of Five-year Integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree in Engineering/Technology and those who are in the fourth or higher year of such programs.
- Holders of Five-year Integrated M.Sc. or Five year integrated B.Sc./M.Sc. degree and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE/MHRD as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section Aof AM IE or equivalent
Exam Pattern: Examination for all the papers will be Computer Based Tests.
GATE 2019 examinations will be conducted in selected cities and towns in India as well as in the following cities abroad: Addis Ababa (Ethiopia), Colombo (Sri Lanka), Dhaka (Bangladesh), Dubai (UAE), Kathmandu (Nepal), and Singapore.
GATE 2019 Application Fees:
For examination centres in India, the application fee is Rs 750 for female candidates, Rs 750 for SC/ST/PwD candidates and Rs 1500 for all other candidates. For examination centres in Dubai and Singapore, the application fee is US$ 100, and for Addis Ababa, Colombo, Dhaka and Kathmandu, US$ 50 will be applicable.The application fee has to be paid ONLINE. The application fee once paid shall not be refunded
Government of India Scholarships for International Students:
Different types of Scholarships and sponsorship opportunities exist for international students. The government of India offers a number of scholarships to international students who wish to pursue their studies in India. The information on various scholarships and schemes can be obtained from the Indian missions abroad. You may also visit https://archive.india.gov.in. (Please click “Study in India” under “Overseas” for more information.
Companies(Public Sector Units) May hire through GATE 2019 :
ADA, WBSEDCL, Central Electronics Limited, Oil India, MECL, Power Grid, BHEL, NBCC, NHPC, GAIL, NLC, IPR, PSTCL, ONGC,PSPCL, Mazagon Dock,BSNL,MTNL
To Apply GATE 2019 Exam: Click here
Important Dates for GATE 2019 Examination:
- Starting Date of Online Application Form: 1st September 2018
- Closing Date of Application Form: 21st September 2018
- Extended Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application: 1 October 2018
- Date of Examination: 2,3,9,10 February 2019