GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING-GATE 2019 Exam notification is announced.The organizing Organizing Institute for GATE 2019 is Indian Institute of Technology Madras.The score of GATE exam used for Higher education M.E/M.Tech/M.ARch in University Across the country.Eligible candidates can apply this position in gate.iitg.ac.in.The GATE score is also used by some PSUs for their recruitment.
Companies Hiring Through GATE 2019 Score:
|Company Name||Role||Eligible Discipline|
|BSNL||Junior Telecom Officer (JTO)||Electrical, Civil|
|THDC||Engineer Trainee||Civil, Electrical, Mechanical|
|HPCL Hindustan Petroleum||Officers||Chemical,Electronics,Electrical,
Mechanical, Instrumentation, Civil
|IOCL Indian Oil||Engineers/Officers||Civil, Electrical, Mechanical,
Chemical, Electronics & Communication,Metallurgy,
Computer Sci & Engg,Instrumentation
|Power Grid PGCIL||Executive Trainee||Electrical,Electronics,Civil,Computer Science|
|BPCL Bharat Petroleum||Management Trainee||Mechanical|
|ONGC||Graduate Trainee||Civil,Mechanical, Petroleum, Electrical
Chemical,Metallurgy,Electronics & Communication, Computer Science & Engg, Instrumentation, Chemistry, Physics & Others
|NTPC||Executive Trainee||Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mining, Instrumentation|
|Vizag Steel||Management Trainee||Metallurgy, Mechanical, Electrical|
|NPCIL||Executive Trainee||Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical,
|Mazagon Dock||Executive Trainee||Mechanical, Electrical|
|GAIL||Executive Trainee||Chemical, Instrumentation|
|DDA Delhi Development Authority||Asst Executive Engineer||Civil, Electrical, Mechanical|
The following candidates are eligible to appear in GATE 2019.
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering/Technology) and those who
are in the final year of such programs.
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Architecture (Five years course) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Bachelor’s degree holders of Four-year program in Science (B.S.) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Master’s degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of
- Holders of Four-year Integrated Master’s degree (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology and those who are in the second or higher year of such programs.
- Holders of Five-year Integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree in Engineering/Technology and those who are in the fourth or higher year of such programs.
- Holders of Five-year Integrated M.Sc. or Five year integrated B.Sc./M.Sc. degree and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE/MHRD as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section Aof AM IE or equivalent
Exam Pattern: Examination for all the papers will be Computer Based Tests.
GATE 2019 examinations will be conducted in selected cities and towns in India as well as in the following cities abroad: Addis Ababa (Ethiopia), Colombo (Sri Lanka), Dhaka (Bangladesh), Dubai (UAE), Kathmandu (Nepal), and Singapore.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now