ONGC Recruitment 2023 – ONGC Tripura Asset invites applications for the posts of Apprentices. There are 2500 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates who completed 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma/BBA/B.Sc/B.Com/Any degree are eligible to apply. Interested candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
ONGC Recruitment 2023 for Apprentices:
|Total Vacancies||2500 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
Graduate Apprentice: The candidates should possess B.A / B.Com / B.Sc /B.B.A/ B.E./ B.Tech
Diploma Apprentices: The candidates should possess a Diploma.
Trade Apprentices: The candidates should possess 10th/ 12th/ ITI
Duration of training: 12 months for all trades mentioned above.
Age Limit(As on 20 September 2023): 18 – 24 Years. The date of Birth of the Candidate/Applicant should between 20.09.1999 and 20.09.2005.
- Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC (Non- reamy Layer) Candidates)
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 9,000/-
- Diploma Apprentices: Rs. 8,000/-
- Trade Apprentices: Rs. 7,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 2500 Posts
Northern Centre: 159 Posts
- Dehradun: 114 Posts
- OVL /Delhi: 40 Posts
- Jodhpur: 05 Posts
Mumbai Sector: 436 Posts
- Mumbai: 303 Posts
- Goa: 25 posts
- Hazira: 45 Posts
- Uran: 63 Posts
Western Sector: 732 Posts
- Cambay: 71 Posts
- Vadodara: 112 Posts
- Ankleshwar: 173 Posts
- Ahmedabad: 165 Posts
- Mehsana: 211 Posts
Eastern Sector: 593 Posts
- Jorhat: 132 Posts
- Silchar: 71 Posts
- Nazira & Sivasagar: 390 Posts
Southern Sector: 378 Posts
- Chennai: 50 Posts
- Kakinada: 78 Posts
- Rajahmundry: 102 Posts
- Karaikal: 148 Posts
Central Sector: 202 Posts
- Agartala: 147 Posts
- Kolkata: 31 Posts
- Bokaro: 24 Posts
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the merit drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as stipulated in the advertisement.
- In case of a similar number in merit, a person with a higher age would be considered.
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can register themselves on the respective portals on or before
20 September 2023. 30 September 2023.
For more Details: Click here.
Corrigendum: Click here.
NAPS Portal(Trade Apprentice): Click here.
NATS Portal(Graduate/Diploma Apprentice): Click here.
- Issue of advertisement and call for applications –
01 September 202320 September 2023
- Opening of online application portal –
01 September 202321 September 2023 12.00 hrs (Noon)
- Last date for receiving of applications-
20 September 202330 September 2023 12.00 hrs Midnight
- Date of Result/Selection-
5 October 202310 October 2023.