ONGC Recruitment 2020 – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invites online application for engagement of Doctors-Emergency / General Duty & Specialists for the post of Contract Medical Officer for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) candidates for 33 vacancies on contract basis at its Rajahmundry Asset, District- East Godavari (AP). Candidates with the qualification of MBBS are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the r personal interview/ Interview through online mode. Interested and eligible can apply latest by 21 November 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation: It was founded on 14 August 1956 by the Government of India. It is an Indian multinational oil and gas company and it is an India’s largest oil and gas exploration and production company. It is a public sector undertaking of the government of India under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. Its registered office is now in New Delhi.
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Details:
ONGC Recruitment 2020 for Doctors:
|Job Role||Contract Medical Officer|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.41,000 – 75,000/-|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date||21 November 2020|
Contract Medical Officer:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.)
Age Limit: No maximum age limit
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty (FMO) -28 Posts
- Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO) (Full Time) -3 Posts
- Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO) (Part Time) -1 Post
- Contract Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH)-1 Post
- Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty (FMO) -Rs 75,000/Month
- Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO) (Full Time) – Rs 72,000/Month
- Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO) (Part-Time) -Rs 41,000
- Contract Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH)- Rs 72,000/Month
ONGC Recruitment Selection Process for Contract Medical Officer:
- Selection will be based on the electronic mode of interview (Google Meet/ WhatsApp/ Zoom Call/ Skype)
Following weightages shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:-
- Qualification – 70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & up to 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications)
- Interview – 30 marks
- Total – 100 marks
How to Apply ONGC Recruitment 2020 for Contract Medical Officer?
Candidates are required to send the scanned copy of neatly typed/hand written Application in the format given to [email protected] on or before 21st November 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
ONGC Recruitment 2020 for Trade/Technician Apprentices: (Expired)
|Job Role||Trade/Technician Apprentices|
|Stipend||As per the Apprentices Act, 1961,|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||29 July 2020|
|Last Date||17 August 2020|
- Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
Assistant Human Resource:
- Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
Secretarial Assistant/ Computer Operator and Programming Assistant/ Draughtsman (Civil)/ Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic/ Fitter/ Instrument Mechanic/ Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance/ Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)/ Library Assistant/ Machinist/ Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)/ Mechanical Diesel/ Registration and Air Conditioning Mechanic/ Plumber/ Surveyor/ Welder:
- Candidates should pass ITI in the above mentioned concerned trade/disciplines
Civil/ Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics/ Mechanical:
- Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
Age Limit(as on 17.08.2020): 18 – 27 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PwBD categories – 10 yrs (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates)
Sector Wise Vacancies: Total – 4,182 Posts
- Northern Sector – 228 Posts
- Mumbai Sector – 764 Posts
- Western Sector – 1579 Posts
- Eastern Sector – 716 Posts
- Southern Sector – 674 Posts
- Central Sector – 221 Posts
ONGC Recruitment Selection Process for Trade/Technician Apprentices:
- Selection will be based on the basis of marks obtained and Merit drawn.
How to apply ONGC Recruitment 2020 for Trade/Technician Apprentices?
All interested and eligible candidates have to first register themselves in apprentices & BOAT online portals and then apply for the above positions online at (www.ongcindia.com) website on or before 17 August 2020 by 18 hrs.
For More Details & Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on 29 July 2020 at 11 AM)
For Trade Apprentice: Click here
For Technician Apprentice: Click here
- Opening of online application: 29th July 2020 11:00 Hrs
- Last date for receiving of applications 17th August 2020 18:00 Hrs
- Date of Result/Selection 24th August 2020
- Receive confirmation from candidates 24th August 2020 – 1st September 2020
ONGC Recruitment 2020 for AEE/ Geologist: (Expired)
|Job Role||AEE/ Geologist/ Transport Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||1 October 2019|
- Graduate Degree in Engineering in respective disciplines with minimum 60% marks.
- Respective discipline: Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Chemical, Petroleum engineering
For AEE (Cementing & Drilling):
- Graduate Degree in Petroleum Engineering with minimum 60% marks
For AEE (Reservoir):
- Post Graduate Degree in respective disciplines with minimum 60% marks (Must have
Mathematics / Physics at B.Sc. level)
- Respective Disciplines: Geology & Geophysics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Petroleum Engineering
- Graduate Degree in Engineering in respective disciplines with minimum 60% marks
- Respective Disciplines: Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering
- Post Graduate in Chemistry with minimum 60% marks
- Post Graduate Degree in Geology with minimum 60% marks
- M.Sc. or M. Tech in (Petroleum Geoscience) with minimum 60% marks
- M. Tech in (Geological Technology) with minimum 60% marks
For Geophysicist (Surface/ Wells):
- Post Graduate/M.Tech Degree in Geophysics with minimum 60% marks
- Post Graduate Degree in Physics with Electronics with minimum 60% marks
For Materials Management Officer:
- Graduate Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
For Programming Officer:
- Graduate Degree in Computer Science & Information (CS) Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
For Transport Officer:
- Graduate degree in Auto/Mechanical/Production & Industrial Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
For AEE (Industrial Engineering):
- Graduate degree in Industrial Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
Note: Candidates have to appear for the GATE-2020 examination with the respective disciplines codes, to apply for this post
Age Limit(as on 31.07.2019):
- Unreserved /EWS: 30 years
- OBC: 33 years
- SC/ST: 35 years
- PWD: 40 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 35 years
- Unreserved /EWS: 28 years
- OBC: 31 years
- SC/ST: 33 years
- PWD: Not applicable
- Ex-Servicemen: 33 years
ONGC Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process is based on valid GATE-2020 score.
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at www.ongcindia.com website after the declaration of GATE 2020 results. Candidates who wish to apply for this position need to appear for GATE 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on March/April 2020)
To Apply GATE-2020: Click here
For GATE 2020 Online Application:
- Start of GATE Registration through GOAPS: 03.09.2019
- Closing Date for submission of online application: 24.09.2019
- Extended Closing Date for submission of online application: 01.10.2019
- Announcement of GATE-2020 Results: 16th March 2020
- Activation of the link on www.ongcindia.com for filling up of online application of ONGC: March/April 2020 (tentatively).
ONGC Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at ONGC Recruitment?
Ans. At present ONGC having vacancies for Doctors for the post of Contract Medical Officer - Emergency Dut for 33 vacancies.
Q2.Who can apply ONGC Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed MBBS are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for ONGC Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply online at (www.ongcindia.com) website on or before 21 November 2020
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now