Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
ONGC Recruitment 2022 – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), which is India’s flagship energy major and a ‘Maharatna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil & Gas in India and abroad, as a measure of Skill Building initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage apprentices at ONGC Uran Plant, Uran, Dist Raigarh, Maharashtra. Applications are invited from candidates meeting the educational qualification of B.A / B.Com / B.Sc / B.B.A/ITI/Diploma. Interested candidates can apply on or before 05 December 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
ONGC Recruitment 2022 for Apprentice(Uran Plant):
|Stipend/month||Rs. 7700 to 9000/-|
|Last Date||05 December 2022|
- Bachelor’s degree in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce (B.Com) from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- ITI in relevant Trade.
- Qualifications acquired through distance learning shall also be accepted provided they have been recognized by the relevant statutory bodies.
- Trade Certificate should be from respective ITIs/ Technical Institutions recognized by State Board of Technical Education (SBTE)/National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
- Duration of training is 12 months for all trades.
- Candidate is considered to belong to the operational area if he/she is a resident of, or has obtained his / her essential qualification from Maharashtra State.
Age Limit(as on 05.12.2022): 18-28 years (Candidate should be born between 05.12.1994 and 05.12.2004).
- Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them.
- Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates.
Total Vacancies: 64 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant – 05 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming – 05 Posts
- Electrician – 09 Posts
- Fitter – 07 Posts
- Machinist – 03 Posts
- Office Assistant – 14 Posts
- Accountant – 07 Posts
- Welder – 03 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 03 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – 02 Posts
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic – 02 Posts
- Wireman – 02 Posts
- Plumber – 02 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 9000/-
- Trade Apprentice (1 year ITI) – Rs. 7700/-
- Trade Apprentice (2 year ITI) – Rs. 8050/-
- Diploma Apprentices – Rs. 8000/-
ONGC Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and Merit drawn.
- In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered.
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2022?
Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria should visit the ONGC website and apply online from 23.11.2022 11:00 Hrs till 05.12.2022 by 18:00 hours. Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in apprentice portal of Govt. of India.
Note: Candidates can apply for one Trade Code Only.
For more Details & Apply: Click Here
Apprentice Portal Link: Click Here
ONGC Portal Link: Click Here (application starts on 23.11.2022)
- Issue of advertisement and call for applications – 18.11.2022
- opening of online application portal – 23.11.2022, 11:00 Hrs
- Last date for receiving of applications – 05.12.2022, 18:00 Hrs
- Date of Result/Selection – 12.12.2022
- Receive confirmation from candidates – 13.12.2022 to 19.12.2022