ONGC Recruitment 2017 – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd notification released for the post of Apprentices.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
ONGC Recruitment Details:
|Qualification||10th pass/ +2/ ITI/B.Com|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||3 November 2017|
ONGC Recruitment-Detailed Eligibility:
- Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Commerce & Maths
- Full time regular B.Com Graduates
Cabin/Room Attendant :
- Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent
- Trade Certificate in Cabin/Room Attendant
Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: Trade Certificate in COPA trade
Draughtsman (Civil): Trade Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil)
Electrician: Trade Certificate in Electrician trade
Fitter: Trade Certificate in Fitter trade
House Keeper(Corporate): Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance:
- Trade Certificate in IT&ESM trade
- Trade Certificate in Electronics Mechanic Trade
Instrument Mechanic: Trade Certificate in Instrument Mechanic
Machinist/Turner: Trade Certificate in Machinist trade/Turner Trade
Mechanic (Motor vehicle): Trade Certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic: Trade Certificate in Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent
- Trade Certificate in Secretarial Assistant 12
Store Keeper: Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent
Surveyor: Trade Certificate in Surveyor trade
Welder (Gas & Electric): Trade Certificate in Welder trade.
Laboratory Assistant(Chemical Plant):
- 3 Years Full Time BSC in Physics/ Chemistry)
- Trade Certificate in Laboratory Assistant(Chemical Plant)
Library Assistant: Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent
Mechanic Diesel: Trade Certificate in Mechanic Diesel trade
Dental Laboratory Technician: Trade Certificate in Dental Laboratory Technician
Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology): Passed 12th Class Examination under (10+2) System of Education with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology): Passed 12th Class Examination under (10+2) System of Education with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology): Passed 12th Class Examination under (10+2) System of Education with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
Boiler Attendant: Trade Certificate in Boiler attendant
Data Entry Operator: Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent
Plumber: Trade Certificate in Plumber Trade
- The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as full time, regular course only). The applicant must have obtained minimum 45% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 40% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as BE/ B.Tech or equivalent, MBA or equivalent or MCA shall NOT be considered. Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection & termination at any time during engagement, if engaged.
- Candidates, who have undergone training or job experience for a period of one year or more after acquiring the prescribed qualifications, shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as Trade Apprentice.
ONGC Recruitment for Apprentice-No.of Vacancies: 5579 Posts
- Agartala – 187 Posts
- Ahmedabad – 506 Posts
- Ankleshwar – 486 Posts
- Bokaro – 47 Posts
- Cambay – 115 Posts
- Chennai – 105 Posts
- Dehradun – 286 Posts
- Delhi – 284 Posts
- Goa – 16 Posts
- Hazira – 181 Posts
- Jodhpur – 49 Posts
- Jorhat – 224 Posts
- Kakinada – 104 Posts
- Karaikal – 285 Posts
- Kolkata – 78 Posts
- Mehsana – 450 Posts
- Mumbai – 560 Posts
- Nazira – 782 Posts
- Rajahmundry – 385 Posts
- Silchar – 78 Posts
- Uran – 120 Posts
- Vadodara – 251 Posts
Age limit(As on 1.11.2017): 18 to 24 years (Relaxation as per government Policy)
ONGC Recruitment Selection Process:
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the
qualifying examination as applicable to the respective trade.
- Candidates will be offered the apprenticeship in order of merit.
Medical Certificate of fitness for Apprenticeship Training in ONGC, in original, shall be
required to be submitted at the time of joining the Apprenticeship Training from a
- Registered Medical Officer/ Practitioner giving complete name, address and registration
number of the medical authority.
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017- apply @ ongcindia.com?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form in ONGC website www.ongcindia.com and send application form to the respective office of ONGC on or before 3 November 2017.
For More details & Apply: Click here