THDC Recruitment 2017 for the post of Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
About THDC India Ltd: THDC India Ltd is the joint venture of Govt of India & Govt of UP.The share allocated for Govt of India is 75 % and for Govt of UP is 25 %.This company developed in July 1988 to develop, operate & maintain the 2400 MW Tehri Hydro Power Complex and other hydro projects.
THDC Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to apply GATE 2018||5 October 2017|
|Last date to apply in THDC||31 January 2018|
- Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E/B.Tech/B.SC(Engg.) from a recognized Indian University/Institute approved by AICTE.
- Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA
- Valid Score in the Electrical Engineering (EE), Civil Engineering (CE), Mechanical
Engineering(ME) paper of GATE 2018. Candidate should have appear in the mentioned paper of GATE 2018 and Qualified in the same.
THDC Recruitment Selection Process:
- Candidates shall be shortlisted out of the candidates registered with THDCIL as per
merit based on the GATE -2018 marks and will be extended “Offer of Appointment”
on a provisional basis.
- The Selection process will be entirely based on the GATE Score-2018. GATE Score of
2017 and prior is not valid.
- There will be no Group Discussion and Interview and selection will be based purely on
- The normalized scores of GATE will form the basis of merit list.
- The merit list shall be separate for General/OBC/SC/ST/PwD category
How to apply THDC Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online through GATE 2018.
For More details: Click here
To apply GATE 2018: Click here
For GATE 2018:
- Opening date of Online application: 1 September 2017
- Closing date of Online application: 5 October 2017
- Opening date of Online application: 5 January 2018
- Closing date of Online application: 31 January 2018