THDC Recruitment 2018 for the post of Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates through GATE score.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
About THDC India Ltd: THDC India Ltd is the joint venture of Govt of India & Govt of UP.The share allocated for Govt of India is 75 % and for Govt of UP is 25 %.This company developed in July 1988 to develop, operate & maintain the 2400 MW Tehri Hydro Power Complex and other hydro projects.
THDC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||31 January 2018|
- Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E/B.Tech/B.SC(Engg.) from a recognized Indian University/Institute approved by AICTE.
- Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA
- Valid Score in the Electrical Engineering (EE), Civil Engineering (CE), Mechanical Engineering (ME) paper of GATE 2018. Candidate should have appear in the mentioned paper of GATE 2018 and Qualified in the same.
Note: Candidates who are appearing in final qualifying examination in 2018 are not to apply.
Discipline wise vacancies: 40 Posts
- Engineer Trainee (Civil) – 15 Posts
- Engineer Trainee (Electrical) – 15 Posts
- Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) – 10 Posts
Age limit(As on 31.1.2018): 18 to 30 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
THDC Recruitment Selection Process:
- Candidates shall be shortlisted out of the candidates registered with THDCIL as per
merit based on the GATE -2018 marks and will be extended “Offer of Appointment”
on a provisional basis.
- The Selection process will be entirely based on the GATE Score-2018. GATE Score of
2017 and prior is not valid.
- There will be no Group Discussion and Interview and selection will be based purely on
- The normalized scores of GATE will form the basis of merit list.
- The merit list shall be separate for General/OBC/SC/ST/PwD category
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates)
How to apply THDC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 31 January 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Opening of Online Registration: 05.01.2018
- Closing of Online Registration: 31.01.2018
- Last date of remittance of application process Charges/fee in Bank (For already registered candidates only): 03.02.2018
- Last date of submission of payment details in Online Portal (For registered candidates only): 03.02.2018
- Cut-Off date for the purpose of Upper age limit and qualification: 31.01.2018