NTPC Recruitment 2020 – National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Diploma Engineers. There are 70 vacancies to be filled in various discipline. Interested candidates who completed their Diploma can apply for this jobs from 23 November 2020 to 21 December 2020. NTPC Coal Mining sites and will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 24,000/- per month. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
NTPC Limited-National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is a public sector company undertaken by the Indian government. The headquarters of this corporation is located at New Delhi, NTPC is operating in the 55 locations in India and one location in Sri Lanka and another two is in Bangladesh. The main production of the NTPC is to generate the electricity and distribute it to the state by state. The company also ventured into the oil and gas exploration and coal mining activities.
NTPC Recruitment 2020:
NTPC Recruitment 2020 for Diploma Engineers:
|Job Role||Diploma Engineers|
|Application Last Date||23 November 2020|
|Last Date||21 December 2020|
- Full time regular Diploma in Mining/ Mining & Mine Surveying Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
- Full time regular Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
- Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Production Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
For Mine Survey:
- Full time regular Diploma in Mine Survey/ Mining Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
Training & Salary Details:
Selected candidates will undergo training for a period of 2 years at various NTPC Coal Mining sites and will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 24,000/- per month.
Age Limit(As on 12 December 2020): 25 Years. For Land Oustees upper age limit is 35 years as on last date of application
Age Relaxations: The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC (non-creamy Layer) candidates. It is relaxed by 10 years for PwBD-General, 13 years for PwBD-OBC and 15 years for PwBD-SC/ST candidate
Discipline wise vacancies:
- Mining – 40 Posts
- Mechanical – 12 Posts
- Electrical – 10 Posts
- Mine Survey – 08 Posts
NTPC Recruitment Selection Process:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
- For General/EWS/OBC: Rs.300
Note: No Fee for SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category candidates
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.ntpccareers.net) website from 23 November 2020 to 12 December 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online Registration of application by candidates 23.11.2020
- Last date for online registration of application by candidates 12.12.2020
- Downloading of admit card for1st stageOnlineAptitudeTest. Last Week of December 2020 (Tentatively)
- 1st Stage Online Aptitude Test First week of January 2021(Tentatively)
- Downloading of Admit card for 2nd stage Online Technical Test. Last Week of January 2021(Tentatively)
- 2nd Stage Online Technical Test First week of February 2021 (Tentatively)
NTPC Recruitment 2020 for Engineer/Assistant Chemist: (Expired)
|Job Role||Engineer/Assistant Chemist|
|Salary||Rs.40,000 – 1,60,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Staring Application Date||15 July 2020|
|Last Date||31 July 2020|
- Candidates should complete Engineering Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics/Instrumentation with
minimum 60% marks from recognized University/Institute (passing marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates).
- Experience: Minimum 3 years post qualification executive experience
Respective Disciplines in Engineering:
A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply in the respective discipline:
|Disciplines||Prescribed degrees in Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical,
Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering|
|Electronics Engineering||Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics Instrumentation & Control|
For Assistant Chemist:
- M.Sc in Chemistry from recognized Indian University/ Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority with at least 60% marks in aggregate. SC, ST and PwBD candidates with pass marks are eligible to apply for the post.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in Executive/Supervisory cadre
Upper Age Limit: 30years
Upper age is relaxed by
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PwBD candidates
Post Wise Vacancies:
Engineer (E2 grade) – 250 posts
- Electrical: 75 posts
- Mechanical: 115 posts
- Electronics: 30 posts
- Instrumentation: 30 posts
Assistant Chemist (E1 grade) – 25 posts
- Engineer – Rs. 50,000 — 1,60,000/- (E2 grade) at the basic pay of Rs. 50,000/-
- Assistant Chemist – Rs. 40,000 — 1,40,000/- (E1 grade) at the basic pay of Rs. 40,000/
NTPC Recruitment Selection Process for Engineer/Assistant Chemist:
- Selection will be based on the online written test and interview.
Final Merit List:
- Online written test marks – 85% weightage
- Interview marks – 15% weightage
- For General/EWS/OBC Category: Rs.300/-
Note: SC/ST/PwBD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
Payment Mode: The payment can be made either in online or offline mode
How to Apply NTPC Recruitment 2020 for Engineer/Assistant Chemist?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.ntpccareera.net) website from 15 July to 31 July 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online application for NTPC: 15.07.2020
- Last date of online application for NTPC: 31.07.2020