NTPC Recruitment 2018 – National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) scheduled for Diploma Trainees in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NTPC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Diploma Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||4 June 2018|
NTPC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Diploma Trainee (Electrical): Full time regular Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
Diploma Trainee (Mechanical): Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical / Production Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
Diploma Trainee (C&I): Full time regular Diploma in Instrumentation/Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
Note 1: Candidates, who have passed Diploma in 2017 and the final year students of 2018 (result to be declared by Aug/Sept 2018) will be eligible to apply only. The above restriction is not applicable to Land Oustees (LOs).
Note 2: This notification is in continuation to our earlier advertisement (Advt No. NTPC/SR/Hyderabad:01/2018) for recruitment of Diploma Trainees 2018. The candidates who have applied against the Advt. No. NTPC/SR/Hyderabad:01/2018 need not apply again.
Age limit(As on 09.05.2018): Below 25 years
Upper Age Relaxations:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PwBD-General candidates
- 13 years for PwBD-OBC candidates
- 15 years for PwBD-SC/ST candidates.
- Upper age is 35 years for Land Oustees
NTPC Recruitment – Discipline wise Vacancies: 30 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Mechanical) – 14 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 10 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (C&I) – 6 Posts
Selection Process for NTPC Recruitment:
Eligible candidates will have to undergo 2 stages of Online Test (Computer Based Test).
1st stage online test: In first stage, Online Aptitude Test (120 multiple questions) covering General English, Quantitative aptitude & Reasoning will be conducted. The duration of the test will be 2 hours. Each question carries 1 mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for wrong answer.There will be no weightage to online aptitude test in final selection.
2nd stage Online Test: In 2nd stage, Online Technical Test (120 multiple questions) in respective discipline will be conducted. The duration of the test will be 2 hours. Each question carries 1 mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for wrong answer. There is qualifying marks. Offer of appointment may be issued based on merit. No skill test will be conducted.
Minimum qualifying marks:
- 40% marks in case of General category
- 30% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC/ PwBD candidates
Application Fee: Rs 300/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EXSM candidates)
Mode of Payment: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account number (A/C NO. 30987919993) at CAG branch (Branch Code: 09996), New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC.
How to Apply NTPC Recruitment for Diploma Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 4 June 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online Registration of application by candidates: 19.05.2018
- Last date for online registration of application by candidates: 04.06.2018
- Downloading of Admit card for 1st stage Online Aptitude Test: Mid July 2018
- 1st Stage Online Aptitude Test: Last week of July 2018
- Downloading of Admit card for 2nd stage Online Technical Test: Mid August 2018
- 2nd Stage Online Technical Test: 3rd/4th week of August 2018