NTPC Recruitment 2018 scheduled for 150 vacancies of Engineering Executive Trainees for Engineering graduates through GATE 2018.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NTPC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Engineering Executive Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||31 January 2018|
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks, taking average of all the Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular year by the Institute/University. Final year/semester students are also eligible however they have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.
- Age Limit(As on 31/1/2018): Below 27 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Discipline wise vacancies: 150 Posts
- Electrical – 35 Posts
- Mechanical – 55 Posts
- Electronics – 20 Posts
- Instrumentation – 20 Posts
- Mining – 20 Posts
Eligible streams & GATE Code:
|ET-Discipline||Engineering Degree-Discipline||GATE Code|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical,|
Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering||ME|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control||IN|
|Electronics Engineering||Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication /|
Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electrical & Electronics
Selection Process for NTPC Recruitment:
Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2018. Based on the GATE-2018 marks and requirement, candidates will be short listed for appearing in Online Aptitude Test, which is only qualifying in nature. Based on performance in Aptitude test, candidates will be further shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates need to secure minimum qualifying marks each in Group Discussion and Interview separately, before being considered in the merit list. The final merit list will be prepared based on 85% weightage of GATE-2018 marks, 5% weightage of GD marks and 10% weightage of Interview marks. Please note that for ET-2018 recruitment, GATE scores of 2018 will only be valid.
Application Fee: Rs. 150/- (No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category candidates)
How to Apply NTPC Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by from 10 January 2018 to 31 January 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online Registration in NTPC: 10 January 2018
- Last date for online registration in NTPC: 31 January 2018