NTPC Recruitment scheduled for Executive Trainees for Engineering graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NTPC Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Executive Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to apply GATE 2018||5 October 2017|
|Last Date to apply in NTPC Website||31 January 2018|
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks, taking average of all the Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular year by the Institute/University. Final year/semester students are also eligible however they have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.
- Age Limit(As on 31/1/2018): Upper Age limit is 27 years
|ET-Discipline||Engineering Degree-Discipline||GATE Code|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical,|
Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering||ME|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control||IN|
|Electronics Engineering||Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication /|
Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electrical & Electronics
Selection Process for NTPC Recruitment:
Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2018. Based on the GATE-2018 marks and requirement, candidates will be short listed for appearing in Online Aptitude Test, which is only qualifying in nature. Based on performance in Aptitude test, candidates will be further shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates need to secure minimum qualifying marks each in Group Discussion and Interview separately, before being considered in the merit list. The final merit list will be prepared based on 85% weightage of GATE-2018 marks, 5% weightage of GD marks and 10% weightage of Interview marks. Please note that for ET-2018 recruitment, GATE scores of 2018 will only be valid.
How to Apply NTPC Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in online this position by applying GATE 2017 latest by 5 October 2017.(Application process in NTPC website starts from 10 January 2018)
To Apply GATE 2018: Click here
More Details: Click here
- Commencement of Online application for GATE-2018: 1 September 2017
- Last Date of online application for GATE-2018: 5 September 2017
- Commencement of online Registration of application by candidates for NTPC: 10 January 2018
- Last date for online registration of application by candidates for NTPC: 31 January 2018