PSTCL Recruitment 2019 – Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL) has released the job notifications for the post of Assistant Engineer/OT vacancies based on GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) 2019 score. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc with GATE (EE) 2019 score can apply for this job. The selection process on the basis of the scores achieved in GATE-2019. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 24 December 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process of Odisha SCB Bank Recruitment are given in below.
PSTCL Recruitment 2019: AE/OT
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer/OT (Electrical)|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||24 December 2019|
- Candidates with GATE (EE) 2019 and full-time regular B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent degree recognized by AICTE or AMIE with 60% marks from Institution of Engineers (India) Kolkata.
Knowledge of Punjabi: All the candidates must have passed Punjabi of at least Matriculation or its equivalent level.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2019): 20 to 37 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For SC/ST/BC: 5 years
- For PH: 10 years
PSTCL AE/OT Recruitment Selection Process:
AE/OT (Electrical), the merit shall be prepared on the basis of the scores achieved in GATE-2019 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering-2019) only.
Note: If two or more candidates possess same marks, then their relative merit shall be determined by their age, with higher aged candidate placed at higher merit.
Placement: The selected candidates may be posted anywhere in Punjab or any other place in India under the.iurisdiction of PSTCL.
- All Categories: Rs. 1200/-
- SC Category: Rs. 480/-
- Person with Disability: Rs. 600/-
- EWS: Rs. 480/-
Mode of Payment: Online fee depositing process in State Bank of India [SBI] through SB Collect System
How to Apply PSTCL Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 24 December 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Opening date for online applications: 09.12.2019 (From 10.00 AM)
- Last date for completion of online registration/ Step-I and II: 24.12.2019 (Up to 05:PM)
- Last date for depositing fee at State Bank of India online/in cash through bank challan (Step-III): 27.12.2019 (till bank hours)