PSTCL Recruitment 2018 – Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL) Job notifications for Assistant Engineer/OT vacancies based on GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) 2019 score. The detailed eligibility and application process of Odisha SCB Bank Recruitment are given in below.
PSTCL Recruitment 2018: AE/OT
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer/OT (Electrical)|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Last Date (GATE)||1 October 2018|
Educational Qualification: Full time regular B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent degree recognized by AICTE or AMIE with 60% marks from Institution of Engineers (India) Kolkata.
Knowledge of Punjabi: All the candidates must have passed Punjabi of at least Matriculation or its equivalent level.
Note: Candidates who have appeared/are appearing in the final year examination (2018-19 session) can also apply.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2018): 20 to 37 years (Relaxations as per Govt. rules)
PSTCL AE/OT Recruitment Selection Process:
The recruitment of Assistant Engineer/OT (Electrical) based on GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) 2019 score. Only GATE 2019 qualified candidates will be eligible for this recruitment process in PSTCL.
How to apply PSTCL Recruitment 2018 for AE?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online through GATE Exam latest by 1 October 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply – GATE 2019: Click here
- GATE Online Application Processing System: 1st September 2018
- Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application: 21st September 2018
- Extended Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application: 1st October 2018
- Admit Card will be available in the Online Application Portal: 4th January 2019
- GATE 2019 Examination: 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th February 2019 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Announcement of the Results in the Online Application Portal: 16th March 2019
- Online application for PSTCL Recruitment 2018: After 1st January 2019.