Vizag Steel Recruitment 2019 – Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd (RINL) Jobs for Management Trainees (HR) & (Marketing) through UGC-NET Examination of June-2019. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Vizag Steel Recruitment 2019:
Vizag Steel Recruitment for Management Trainee:
|Job Role||Management Trainee (Marketing & HR)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date (UGC NET 2019)||30 March 2019|
|Application Start Date||20 July 2019|
|Last Date (Vizag Steel)||9 August 2019|
Vizag Steel Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Management Trainee (HR): Bachelors Degree (Full time) as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma (Full time course of minimum 2 years) in HR Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Labour Welfare / Social Work (with HR as main subject) from a recognized University /Institute.
Management Trainee (Marketing): Bachelors Degree (Full time) as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma (Full time course of minimum 2 years) in Marketing Management from a recognized University /Institute.
Age limit (As on 01-03-2019): Below 27 years (Born not earlier than 01-03-1992)
Relaxations in Upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer)
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per government rules.
Discipline wise Vacancies: 10 Posts
- Management Trainee (HR) – 6 Posts
- Management Trainee (Marketing) – 4 Posts
Vizag Steel Recruitment Selection Process for Management Trainee:
- Candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the UGC-Net June-2019 examination for Personal Interview.
- Final merit list will be prepared considering the scores obtained by the candidates in UGC-NET June-2019 examination and Personal Interview.
UGC-NET, June-2019: The eligible candidates desirous to apply for the post of MT (HR) and MT(Mktg) in RINL are required to appear for UGC-NET examination of June-2019 in the respective Papers.
|Discipline||Corresponding UGC-Net-2019 Paper||Corresponding UGC- Net-2019 Paper Code|
|MT (HR)||Labr. Welfr./ Pers. Mgmt / Industrial Relation / Labr. & Soc Welfr. / HRM||55|
Note: Candidates qualified in UGC-NET of June-2019 only will be considered.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- General (Unreserved) Category – 40%
- SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PWD Category – 35%
- Rs.500/- for General & OBC candidates
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates
How to apply Vizag Steel Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for MT Vacancies through UGC NET Exam 2019 latest by 30 March 2019. Eligible candidates can apply at Vizag Steel website from 20 July 2019 to 9 August 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now