Vizag steel recruitment 2020 for Management Trainee-Technical for engineering graduates through Online examination and personal interview.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Vizag Steel Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Management Trainee(Technical)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||13 February 2020|
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Ceramics/Chemical/Civil/Electrical /Instrumentation & Electronics /Mechanical / Metallurgy / Mining disciplines from a University/ Deemed to be University / Institute of National Importance, recognized by AICTE with minimum 60% of marks in the aggregate of all years / semesters and all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC /PWD candidates).
- Age Limit: Born not earlier than 01-01-1993 (i.e. upper age limit is 27 years as of 01-01-2020). Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC, 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Candidates having Degree in related disciplines as given below can apply against the respective discipline:
- Ceramics: Ceramic Engineering / Refractory Engineering / Ceramic Technology
- Chemical: Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Chemical Science and Technology / Polymer Science and Chemical Technology
- Civil: Civil Engineering / Civil & Structural Engineering / Building Technology and Construction Management / Environmental Engineering / Geotechnical Engineering
- Electrical: Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Electronics / Energy Engineering / Control System Engineering
- Instrumentation & Electronics : Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering /Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Instrumentation and signal Process Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunications /Electronics and Communications Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Telecom System Engineering / Electronics and Control Engineering/ Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Mechanical: Mechanical Engineering / Industrial & Production Engineering / Industrial
Engineering / Mechanical Production & Tool Engineering / Production Technology
/ Manufacturing Engineering / Production Engineering
- Metallurgy: Metallurgy, Metallurgy & Material Science / Material Science & Technology
- Mining: Mining Engineering / Mineral Engineering / Mining Machinery Engineering
Total Vacancies: 188
- Ceramics-4 Posts
- Chemical-26 Posts
- Civil-5 Posts
- Electrical-45 Posts
- Instrumentation & Electronics-10 Posts
- Mechanical-77 Posts
- Metallurgy-19 Posts
- Mining-2 Posts
Vizag Steel Recruitment Selection Process 2020 for Management Trainee:
The selection process will consist of Online Test followed by Personal Interview. Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Online Examination. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online Test will be intimated to appear for Personal Interview.
- Online test will comprise of General Awareness, Numerical Ability/Aptitude, General English, Data-Interpretation, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning and separate paper for each discipline.
- Each segment (Aptitude & Technical) shall consists of 100 questions with one marks for every right answer.
- No negative marks for giving wrong answer.
- Candidates should secure 50% in each segment (40% for SC, OBC & PwD candidates) separately for qualifying the online test.
- Online Test will be held simultaneously at Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Kakinada, Mumbai, Patna, Ranchi, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam,Vijayanagaram.
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online Test will be intimated to appear for Personal Interview (which may be held at short notice). Please visit the website for information on the same
- For General & OBC candidates: Rs 590/- (Including GST @18%)
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates: Rs 295/- (Including GST @18%)
How to apply Vizag Steel Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions in online from 24 January 2020 to 13 February 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here