BPCL Recruitment 2017 for the post of Technician Apprentice for Diploma candidates in various disciplines.All eligible candidates can apply for this positions in online.
BPCL Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||General Workman/Chemist Trainee|
|Last Date||3 July 2017|
Chemist Trainee-3 Posts
- M.Sc. (Chemistry) preferably in Analytical Chemistry in First Class with 60% marks (Full Time course) from a recognized Indian University/Institute.
General Workman-B(Trainee) – CHEMICAL-17 posts
- First Class Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Technology (Full time course approved by AICTE) with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/Institute
General Workman-B(Trainee) – MECHANICAL-17 Posts
- First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Full time course approved by AICTE) with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/ Institute
- First class with 60% marks in Engineering Diploma for General Workman-B (Trainee) positions is relaxed to 50% marks for SC/HH/OH candidates
- Final Year Post Graduate / Diploma students and those awaiting results are NOT eligible to apply.
AGE LIMIT (as on 01.06.2017): a. Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on 01.06.2017 for General candidates, upper age relaxable by 5 years for SC and 3 years for OBC(NCL) candidates against the indicative reserved posts
Selection Procedure: A trade test will be conducted during the month of June/July and candidates declared successful will be required to pass medical examination for fitness. No traveling, lodging or boarding expenses incurred by candidates in connection with the interview/ medical examination will be reimbursed.
How to apply BPCL Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 17th June 2017 (10:00 hrs) onwards to 3rd July 2017 (17:00 hrs)
For More details & Apply: Click here