BPCL Recruitment 2019 – Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) Job notifications for the post of Chemist Trainee/General Workman-B (Trainee) – Petrochemical for 18 Vacancies. Candidates with the Qualification of Diploma/M.Sc with a Minimum age limit of 18 to 30 can apply for this job. All interested and Eligible Candidates can apply Online on or before 05 August 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About BPCL: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is controlled by Maharatna oil and gas company, its headquartered located in Mumbai.BPCL is the second-largest downstream oil company, they have two large Corporation operates in Kochin and Mumbai. The company business is divided into seven units like Retail, Lubricants, Aviation, Refinery, Gas, I&C and LPG. It has a capacity of 3,6,13,15.5 million metric tonnes per annum income for the government. Candidates who looking for current BPCL vacancies can check this page for more BPCL Jobs.
BPCL Recruitment 2019 Details:
BPCL Recruitment 2019 for Trainee:
|Job Role||Chemist Trainee/General
Workman-B (Trainee) – Petrochemical
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||22 July 2019|
|Last Date||05 August 2019|
For Chemist Trainee:
- Candidates Should have M.Sc. (Chemistry) in Analytical Chemistry in First Class with 60% marks (Full-Time course) from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
- Candidate Should have minimum one-year relevant post qualification work experience/one-year post qualification apprenticeship training (in a relevant field) in a Refining/ Petroleum/ Power/ Lube/ Petrochemical / Fertilizer /Chemical Industry, of repute.
For General Workman-B (Trainee) – Petrochemical:
- First Class Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology OR
- Petrochemical Engineering/Technology (Full-time course approved by AICTE) with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
- Candidates Should have minimum one-year relevant post qualification work experience/one-year post qualification apprenticeship training (in a relevant field) under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 in a Refining/ Petroleum/ Power/ Lube/ Petrochemical/ Fertilizer Industry, of repute.
Note: First Class with 60% marks in Post-Graduation/Engineering Diploma is relaxed to 50% marks for SC/PwBD candidates.
Age Limit(as on 01.07.2019):
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum 30 years
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now