BPCL Recruitment 2018 – Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) Job notification for the post of Craftsman & Process Technician from eligible Diploma candidates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
BPCL Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Craftsman & Process Technician|
|Last Date||14 October 2018|
Educational Qualification: First Class (60%) Full-Time Diploma in ‘Mechanical or Electrical or Instrumentation or Chemical Engineering/Technology’ from a Government Polytechnic or an equivalent Government recognized institute approved by AICTE.
Note: Candidates possessing higher qualification than Diploma in Engineering level qualification such as AMIE / B.E. / B.Tech. Or similar/equivalent/other higher qualifications, need not apply.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2019): 18 to 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC(NCL) candidates
- PWDs – up to 10 years (15 years for PWD+ SC/ST & 13 years for PWD+ OBC category).
Total Vacancies: 25 Posts
- Craftsman (Mechanical) – 15 Posts
- Craftsman (Electrical) – 2 Posts
- Craftsman (Instrument) – 3 Posts
- Process Technician – 5 Posts
BPCL Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure:
BPCL Craftsman/Process Technician selection process is based on
- STAGE 1 – Written Test: Candidates would be shortlisted for the Written Test in the order of merit, based on percentage of marks obtained in the Diploma examination. The written test will assess the candidates on their technical acumen and generic aptitude including quantitative aptitude, reasoning abilities and basic English language skills.
- STAGE 2 – Skill Test: Skill Test shall be of ‘qualifying nature’ only and final Selection will be subject to the candidates clearing document/ certificate verification.
- STAGE 3 – Pre-Employment Medical Test: Final appointment of candidates will be subject to their meeting Medical Fitness norms & standards as per BPCL Pre-Employment Medical Examination / Medical standards as per Oil Industry Safety Directorate (OISD).
How to apply BPCL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 14 October 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date for submission of Online application: 29 Sept 2018
- Last date for submission of Online application: 14 Oct 2018.