BPCL Recruitment 2018 – Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) Job notification for the post of General Workman-B (Trainee) from eligible Diploma candidates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
BPCL Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||General Workman-B|
|Salary||Rs.11,500 – 20,000/Month|
|Last Date||11 June 2018|
- First Class Diploma in Chemical (or) Mechanical (or) Instrumentation Engineering/Technology (Full time course approved by AICTE) with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
- First class with 60% marks in Engineering Diploma is relaxed to 50% marks for SC/OH/HH candidates. The date of reckoning of the experience criteria is 01.05.2018.
- Experience: Should have minimum one year post qualification experience in a Refining/Petroleum/ Power/ Lube/ Petrochemical/ Fertilizer Industry OR One year apprenticeship training (post qualification) under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in a Refining/ Petroleum/Power/ Lube/Petrochemical/ Fertilizer Industry.
Age Limit(As on 1.5.2018): Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on 1 May 2018 for General candidates, upper age relaxable by 5 years for SC and 3 years for OBC(NCL) candidates against the indicative reserved posts.
- General Workman-B (Trainee)–Chemical-19 Posts
- General Workman-B (Trainee)–Mechanical-12 Posts
- General Workman-B (Trainee)–Instrumentation-2 Posts
BPCL Recruitment 2018-Selection Procedure:
BPCL General Workman-B (Trainee) selection process is based on
- STAGE 1 – Written Test: Shortlisted candidates based on the merit order percentage marks of Diploma in Engineering, will be called for Written Test. This would however be a matter of sole discretion of the Corporation. The written test will assess the candidates on their technical acumen and generic aptitude including quantitative aptitude, reasoning abilities, general awareness and basic English language skills.Written Test will be conducted at Kochi.
- STAGE 2 – Skill Test: Skill Test shall be of ‘qualifying nature’ only. Only candidates qualifying in this test would be reckoned for
- STAGE 3 – Pre-Employment Medical Test: Final appointment of candidates will be subject to their meeting Medical Fitness norms & standards as per BPCL Pre-Employment Medical Examination / Medical standards as per Oil Industry Safety Directorate (OISD)
How to apply BPCL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 28 May to 11 June 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here