Indian Oil Corporation Limited-IOCL Recruitment 2017 for Junior Engineering Assistant.The Detailed eligibility and application process for IOCL Recruitment are given below.
IOCL Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV|
|Last Date to Apply||27 March 2017|
IOCL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- 3 years Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized institute / University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat Exchanger etc. in a Petroleum Refinery / Petrochemicals / Fertilizer /Heavy Chemical/Gas Processing Industry.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years (relaxable by a period equal to minimum years of experience notified against the above post) as on 31.03.2017
How to Apply IOCL Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this positions in online latest by 27 March 2017 and send the application form with required documents to following postal address latest by 5 April 2017
IOCL Recruitment Online Application: Click here
Indian Oil Corporation Limited,
Post Box No. 145, General Post Office (GPO),
- DATE OF OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION : 07-03-2017
- LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION : 27-03-2017
- LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF PRINTOUT OF ONLINE APPLICATION
FORM ALONG WITH SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS : 05-04-2017