Indian Oil Corporation Ltd – IOCL Recruitment 2019 for Experienced Law Officers through Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)-2019 & Engineers/Officers/Research Officers and Assistant Officer (Quality Control) through GATE-2019. The detailed eligibility and application process of IOCL Recruitment are given below.
IOCL Recruitment 2019 Details:
List of current vacancies in IOCL Careers:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Law Officers||–||IOCL Law Officers|
IOCL Recruitment for Law Officers through CLAT 2019:
|Job Role||Law Officers & Assistant Law Manager|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Grade B: Rs.70,000/Month|
Grade A: Rs.60,000/Month
|Job location||Across India|
|Last Date (CLAT 2019)||31 March 2019|
|Application Submission Date (IOCL)||Will be Intimated later|
IOCL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree in any discipline and Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) or Equivalent from recognized Indian Universities /Institutes. Candidates holding 5 years Integrated LLB Degree (Professional) are also eligible to apply.
- Law Officers in Grade “B” (Assistant Law Manager): Candidates must possess minimum 5 years of professional experience as on 31st May 2019.
- Law Officers in Grade “A” (Law Officer): Candidates must possess minimum 2 years of professional experience as on 31st May 2019.
Age limit (As on 30.06.2019):
- Law Officers in Grade “B” (Assistant Law Manager): Below 33 years
- Law Officers in Grade “A” (Law Officer): Below 30 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
IOCL Recruitment Law Officers Selection Process:
The selection methodology will comprise of the following:
- Eligible candidates need to appear in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) – 2019 for the purpose of admission to post graduate programme (LLM).
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be shortlisted on the basis of CLAT-2019 score for further selection process comprising of:
- Personal Interview (PI) for assessment of different facets of knowledge, skill, attitude and aptitude and followed by Group Discussion (GD) / Group Task (GT).
- Final Merit will be prepared based on CLAT-2019 score and scores obtained by the candidates in GD/GT and PI all taken together.
How to apply IOCL Recruitment for Law Officers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Law Officers vacancies through CLAT 2019 latest by 31 March 2019.
To Apply – CLAT 2019: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now