Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment notification announced for the Post of Executive Trainees through GATE 2017.The detailed eligibility and application process for Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment given below.
Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Executive Trainee|
|Salary||During Training Rs. 8.5 lakhs|
After Training Rs. 14.9 lakhs
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 March 2017|
- Full Time B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute
- Final Year / Semester students who expect their results by 14.08.2017 are also eligible, provided they have obtained 65% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination.
- Valid Score in the GATE 2017: Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2017 as shown in the following table and Qualified in the same. The qualifying marks shall be as declared by GATE 2017 Organizing Body.
- Upper Age Limit: 28 years as on 31.12.2016
|Post||Discipline||GATE 2017 Code|
|ET (Electrical)||Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)||EE|
|ET (Electronics)||Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunicati on / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunicati on Engg||EC|
|ET (Civil)||Civil Engineering||CE|
|ET (Computer Science)||Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology||CS|
Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment Selection Process:
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2017, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2017, i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE)/ Electronics and Communication (EC) / Civil Engineering (CE)/ Computer Science and Information Technology (CS)
- Candidates qualified in corresponding paper of GATE 2017 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection. Qualifying marks in GATE-2017 shall be as decided by GATE-2017 conducting authority.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2017, in the corresponding paper
- Candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview shall be required to bring the documents as mentioned in their interview call letter.
Weightage of Different Parameters
- GATE 2017 Marks (out of 100) in corresponding Paper 85%
- Group Discussion 3%
- Personal Interview 12%
How to apply Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online latest by 15 March 2017.
More details & Apply: Click here