Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment Notification announced for the Post of Field Engineer/Supervisor in various discipline.The detailed eligibility and application process for Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment given below.
Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Field Engineer/Supervisor|
1st Year : Rs. 30,000/-
2nd Year : Rs. 33,000/-Field Supervisor:
1st Year : Rs. 23,000/-
2nd Year : Rs. 25,500/-
|Last Date||19 July 2017|
Field Engineer: BE/B.Tech/BSc (Engg)/ AMIE from recognized University/Institute with minimum 55% marks
Field Supervisor: Diploma from recognized technical Board/ Institute with minimum 55% marks
Maximum Age 29 years as on 19.07.2017
Field Engineer: 17
Field Supervisor: 10
|Electrical||Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)|
Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will involve Interview only, of the eligible and shortlisted candidates. However, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards / criteria and / or to conduct a screening test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal Interview, if so required.
- Screening test, if conducted, shall be for elimination purpose only and will not have any weightage in final merit.
- Screening test, if conducted shall be of 1 hr duration for 75 marks (in two parts. Part-1: 50 questions on relevant discipline and Part-2: 25 questions on Aptitude). There will not be any negative marking. Qualifying marks in screening test for UR category shall be 40% and for reserved category 30%.
- Candidates who qualify in test will be shortlisted and called for interview based on their performance in screening test.
- The merit will be drawn purely on the basis of performance in the Interview.
How to apply Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online latest by 19 July 2017
More details & Apply: Click here