DDA Recruitment 2020 – Delhi Development Authority (DDA) invites the online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Dy Director – 7 posts, Asst Director – 7 posts, Asst Accounts Officer – 11 posts, Architectural Asst – 08 posts, Planning Asst – 01 post, Sectional Officer – 48 posts, Surveyor – 11 posts, Stenographer – 100 posts, Patwari – 44 posts, Jr Secretariat Asst – 292 posts, Mali – 100 posts. Totally for 629 vacancies are available in DDA Recruitment. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ CA/ Degree/ 12th/ 10th are eligible to apply for these jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at DDA website (www.dda.org.in) from 23 March 2020 (10 AM) to 22 April 2020 (6 PM). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2020 Office Asst/Stenographer
- IFFCO Recruitment 2020 for Trainee (Hindi)
- NLC Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Executive Trainee/Industrial Trainee
DDA Recruitment 2020 Details:
DDA AEE Recruitment 2020 for Jr Secretariat Asst/ Others:
|Job Role||Dy Director/ Asst Director/ Asst Accounts Officer/ Architectural Asst/ Planning Asst/ Sectional Officer/ Surveyor/ Stenographer/ Patwari/ Jr Secretariat Asst/ Mali|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ CA/ Degree/ 12th/ 10th|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Start Date||23 March 2020|
|Last Date||22 April 2020|
Deputy Director (System):
- Ph. D in Computer Science/ IT OR
- M. E./ M. Tech. in Computer Science / IT with First Class or minimum 60% marks in aggregate from Govt. recognised Institution / University and with 3 years’ relevant experience OR
- B. E. / B. Tech./M.Sc. in Computer Science / IT/ MCA with First Class or minimum 60% marks in aggregate from Govt. recognized Institution / University and with 5 years’ relevant experience in Computer Programming.
Deputy Director (Planning)/Asstt. Director (Plg.):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Planning/Architecture/Civil/Municipal Engineering or Master Degree in Geography/ Sociology/ Economics from a recognized University/Institute orequivalent.
- Postgraduation in Planning with specialization in any of the field of Town/ City/ Urban/ Housing/ Transport/ Environmental Planning from a recognized University/Institute orequivalent.
- Experience: At least 5 years experience for Deputy Director post and No experience required for Asstt. Director (Plg.)
Asstt. Director (System):
- M. E./ M. Tech. in Computer Science / IT with First Class or minimum 60% marks in aggregate from Govt. recognised Institution / University OR
- B. E. / B. Tech./M.Sc. in Computer Science / IT/ MCA with First Class or minimum 60% marks in aggregate from Govt. recognized Institution / University and with one-year experience in relevant field.
Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Chartered Accountant (CA)/ Company Secretary (CS)/ ICWAI Master in Financial Control/ MBA (Finance), or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Planning/ Architecture from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Forestry from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent.
- Degree in Architecture from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
- Diploma or 2 years’ National Trade Certificate in Surveying from recognized Institute or equivalent and 2 years’ experience in Survey work.
- Senior Secondary Certificate (12th Class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board /University.
- Skill Test Norms: Dictation10 min at the speed of 80 w.p.m. Transcription (Only on computer)-50 min (English) 65 min (Hindi)
- Graduate from any recognized University or equivalent
- 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English and 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. corresponding to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.)
Mali: 10th pass from a recognized Board or equivalent
Age Limit (as on 22.04.2020):
- Dy Director (System)/ Dy Director (Planning): Not exceeding 40 years
- Asst Director (Planning): Not exceeding 35 years
- Asst Director (System)/ Asst Accounts Officer/Planning Assistant/Sectional Officer (Hort)/Architectural Assistant: Not exceeding 30 years
- Surveyor/Mali: 18 to 25 years
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 18 to 30 years
- Patwari: 21 to 27 posts
- Jr Secretariat Assistant: 18 to 27 years
Post Wise Vacancies: 629 Posts
- Dy Director (System): 02 posts
- Dy Director (Planning): 05 posts
- Asst Director (System): 02 posts
- Asst Director (Planning): 05 posts
- Asst Accounts Officer: 11 posts
- Architectural Assistant: 08 posts
- Planning Assistant: 01 post
- Sectional Officer (Hort): 48 posts
- Surveyor: 11 posts
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 100 posts
- Patwari: 44 posts
- Jr Secretariat Assistant: 292 posts
- Mali: 100 posts
Pay Matrix Details:
- Dy Director: Level 11
- Asst Director: Level 10
- Asst Accounts Officer: Level 8
- Planning Assistant/Architectural Assistant: Level 7
- Sectional Officer (Hort): Level 6
- Surveyor: Level 5
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: Level 4
- Patwari: Level 3
- Jr Secretariat Assistant: Level 2
- Mali: Level 1
How to Apply for DDA Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online through DDA website (www.dda.org.in) from 23 March 2020 (10 AM) to 22 April 2020 (6 PM).
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 23 March 2020)
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application at DDA website: 23.03.2020 (10 AM)
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application at DDA website: 22.04.2020 (6 PM)
- Last Date for Depositing Application Fee: 25.04.2020 (6 PM)
DDA AEE Recruitment 2019 for Asst Executive Engineer (AEE): (Expired)
|Job Role||Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||10 April 2019|
|Last Date||9 May 2019|
Educational Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering /Electrical Engineering /Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University/ Institution.
Age limit (As on 15.02.2019): 21 to 30 years
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC-NCL, 15 years for SC/ST)
Discipline wise vacancies: 23 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) – 20 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical) – 3 Posts
DDA Recruitment AEE Selection Process:
- Candidates who are meeting the eligibility criteria, appeared/qualified the GATE 2019 examination and registered with DDA for recruitment to the AEE posts, will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of their GATE Score.
- The weightage of GATE Score will be 85% and interview will be 15%.
- Shortlisted candidates who are successful in the GATE 2019 examination shall be called to appear before the interview board wherever prescribed along with original documents.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for Female candidates and Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Persons with Disabilities candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card etc.
How to apply DDA Recruitment 2019 for AEE?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for AEE Vacancy in online through DDA website (www.dda.org.in) from 10 April 2019 to 9 May 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 10 April 2019)
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application at DDA website: 10 April 2019
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application at DDA website: 9 May 2019
- Last date for submission of application fee through debit card/credit card/net banking through SBI collect: 12 May 2019