Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
DDA Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Junior Engineer in various disciplines. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligiblity and selection process are explained below.
DDA Recruitment 2023 for Junior Engineer :
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Total Vacancies||Not disclosed|
|Salary||Pay Level 06|
|Last Date||18 February 2023|
Junior Engineer: B.E/B.Tech in the streams of Civil/Mechanical/Electrical.
Age Limit ( As on 10 July 2022 ) : Between 18 to 27 years.
Age Relaxation :
- Schedule Caste and Scheduled Tribes : 05 Years
- Other Backward Class : 03 Years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) : 10 Years
- SC/ST Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) : 15 Years
- OBC Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) : 13 Years
- Departmental candidate with at least three years continuous service in Central Govt./Govt of Delhi : Upto 05 Years
- Ex-Servicemen : Upto a maximum of 05 years
- Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married : Upto the age of 35 years (upto 40 yrs for SC/ST & 38 for OBC)
Stipend : Pay Level 06
Selection Process of DDA Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process includes Online Examination / Interview.
- The question paper shall be of 02 Hours duration of 120 marks consisting of 120 questions of objective type (multiple choice questions) of the respective discipline as well as questions on test of reasoning, quantitative aptitude, general awareness and English language.
- The standard and syllabus of the On-Line examination will be of the level of prescribed minimum qualification.
- The medium of the On-Line examination will be Hindi / English only for all categories of posts.
- The weightage of marks of Computer Based Examination will be 85 % and Interview will be of 15% marks, wherever prescribed.
- Candidates should note that in order to discourage the guess work, in all such cases where the question is of 01 marks, there will be penalty of 0.33 marks(negative marking) for wrong answers.
Application Fees :
- Application Fee will be Rs.1000/-
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, PwBD & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying Application fee.
How to apply for DDA Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website latest by 18 February 2023 within 11.55 pm.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
- During the probation period of two years, the selected candidates will be given in house training regarding departmental procedures etc.
- Probation of the candidate will be confirmed after completing/passing the departmental examination, if any, prescribed by DDA.