BSNL Recruitment 2017 Scheduled for Graduate Engineers for the post of JTO-Junior Telecom Officer 2510 Vacancies.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
BSNL Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Junior Telecom Officer-JTO|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||6 April 2017|
- B.E/BTech. or equivalent in Telecom/Electronics/Radio/Computer/Electrical/Information Technology/Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc. (Electronics)/M.Sc.(Computer Science) AND are required to appear GATE exam 2017, opting one paper from selected
four disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. CS / EC / EE / IN
- Age Limit: Candidate shall not be below 18 years and not exceed 30 years as on the last date of receipt of Online applications from the candidates (i.e.as on 31st January, 2017).
BSNL Recruitment :Vacancies-Circle Wise:
|Andaman & Nicobar||13|
|Northern Telecom Region||28|
|North East – I||91|
|North East – II||17|
|Uttar Pradesh [West]||117|
|Chennai Telecom District||37|
About BSNL JTO Training:
- The candidates selected shall execute a Bond in the format as specified by the Company to serve in BSNL for a period of two years from the date of their appointment as JTO(T)( JUNIOR TELECOM OFFICER TELECOM) or a period as specified by BSNL for the post from time to time.
- The candidates selected shall have to successfully undergo training as per the training plan laid down by the Company.If the official do not qualify the pre-appointment training in 1st attempt, he/she will be given one more chance to qualify the pre-appointment training examination, failing which he/she will not be appointed as JTO(T)( Junior Telecom Officer
Telecom) and he/she has to appear afresh in the subsequent Direct Recruitment Examination.
- During the period of training, the Direct Recruited JTO(T)( Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) will be entitled to Stipend (Training Allowance) as decided by the BSNL from time to time.
BSNL Recruitment Selection Process: The mode of selection is through VALID GATE SCORE-2017 which has been conducted by IIT Roorkee, in the month of February 2017
Application Fees: The online registration shall commence from 06-03-2017 and shall close on 06-04-2017. The prescribed examination fee of Rs 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) for OC/OBC candidates and of Rs300/- (Rupees three Hundred only) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
How to apply BSNL Recruitment 2017?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online from 6 March to 6 April 2017
For More details & Apply: Click here