BSNL Recruitment 2018 – Limited Internal Competitive Examination (LICE) scheduled for 170 posts of Junior Engineer.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
About BSNL-Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd:
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL): BSNL is the state owned Indian Telecom Company by the Indian Government.BSNL Headquartered in New Delhi and operating across the country to provide Broadband, Landline, Mobile service Except for Mumbai & new Delhi.BSNL provides Mobile GSM service in the brand name of Cellone and it’s the 5th Largest Telephone operator
BSNL Recruitment 2018 apply @ externalbsnlexam.com / internalbsnlexam.com:
BSNL Recruiting Entry level graduates through the competitive exam(direct recruitment) or GATE 2018 Examination.To join the posts like Junior Telecom Officers(JTO) candidates need to have valid GATE 2018 scores.For the posts like Management Trainee(MT), Junior Accounts Officer(JAO) candidates can apply directly.At Present, Junior Engineer-JE Recruitment notification is announced by the BSNL at www.internalbsnlexam.com.Eligible candidates can apply for this position from 15 January 2018 onwards.
BSNL Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Qualification||12th/ITI/Diploma(Only BSNL Employees)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 January 2018|
BSNL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Who can apply?
- Non-executive employees of BSNL, below the age of 55 years as on the Ist July 2016, are eligible provided they are possessing 10+2 standard qualification or equivalent or two year ITI certificate in any discipline from a central Govt./State Govt. recognised institutions after matriculation or three year Diploma in any one of the disciplines i.e. Telecommunication/Electronic/Electrical/Radio/Computer/Instrumentation/Information
Technology from a central Govt./State Govt. recognised institutions after matriculation.
Note: It’s Internal Recruitment candidates who working in BSNL and having above eligibility criteria only eligible to apply.
Age Limit (As on 1st July 2016): Below 55 Years
- Non-executive of any cadre (viz. Telecom, Telecom stores, Civil, Architect, etc.) in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 9020-17430 and above with combined five years of residency period in the pay scale of Rs. 9020-17430 or above as on 1st July 2016.
- Senior Sports Assistants and Sports Inspectors/ Coordinators in the IDA pay scale of Rs.9020-17430 and above with 5 years of residency period in the scale of Rs. 9020-17430 or above as on 1st July 2016.
- Non-executive (Industrial & Non-Industrial) of Telecom Factories in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 9020-17430 and above with 5 years of residency Period in the scale of Rs. 9020-17430 or above as on 1st July 2016.
BSNL Recruitment 2018 Selection Process for JE :
- The examination will be of multiple choice objective type and as such each question will have 4 multiple choices for answer.
- Duration of examination is 3 Hrs (11.00 A.M. to 2.00 P.M.)
- Only one answer which is the most appropriate has to be selected by the candidate and click the relevant option accordingly.
- In case of wrong answer, 25% marks of that question will be deducted and as such the candidates are advised not to resort to arbitrary selection of answer.
Scheme of Examination:
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions & Marks|
|Section I||Electrical, Electronics & Communication||50|
|Section II||Departmental Practice||50|
For detailed syllabus candidates check the official advertisement.
Minimum Qualifying marks:
- OC Candidates: 30% in each section and 37% in aggregate
- SC/ST Candidates: 20% in each section and 30% in aggregate
- OC/OBC Candidate- Rs.500/-
- SC/ST Candidates-Rs.250/-
Note: Candidates need to pay application fees through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
How to apply BSNL Recruitment 2018?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 15 December 2017 to 15 January 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting of online registration of application: 15.12.2017
- Last date of online registration: 15.01.2018
- Editing period: 16.01.2018 to 17.01.20178
- Date of online test: 28.01.2018 (11.00 A.M. to 2.00 P.M.)