Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2020 – Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited (MDL) invites online job application for the post of Graduate Apprentices, Diploma Apprentices for 84 vacancies in various disciplines. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply for this one year apprenticeship training job. The selection process is based on Interview and Document verification. This training will be governed by the Board of Apprenticeship Training, Western Region (BOAT-WR). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at NATS portal on or before 11 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Recruitment:
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders is the leading shipbuilding company in India. It builds Warships and Submarines for the Indian navy with good profit-making in central government enterprises under the Ministry of Defence and Department of Defence Production. Mazagon Dock has the manpower strength or employees strength of 9000.
You can also apply for:
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2020 Details:
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2020 for Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices (Western Region):
|Job Role||Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||11 March 2020|
For Graduate Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete Degree in Engineering or Technology in the following relevant discipline granted by an Institution/ Statutory University
- Chemical Engg
- Computer Engg.
- Civil Engg.
- Electrical Engg.
- Electronics & Telecomm. Engg.
- Mechanical Engg.
- Production Engg.
- Shipbuilding Technology
For Diploma Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or technology in the following relevant discipline granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government
Age Limit: Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules
Post & Discipline wise Vacancies:
For Graduate Apprentices: 79 Posts
- Chemical Engg – 1 post
- Computer Engg. – 2 posts
- Civil Engg. – 3 posts
- Electrical Engg. – 15 posts
- Electronics & Telecomm. Engg. – 5 posts
- Mechanical Engg. – 43 posts
- Production Engg. – 5 posts
- Shipbuilding Technology – 5 posts
For Diploma Apprentices: 05 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 02 posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 03 posts
- For Graduate Apprentices: Rs.9000/-
- For Diploma Apprentices: Rs.8000/-
Mazagon Dock Recruitment Selection Process for Apprentices:
- Shortlisting of candidates for Interview and Document verification will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
- Eligible candidates will be called for interview in the merit order of percentage of marks / grades obtained in Graduation & Diploma of the respective discipline only.
Application fee: No fee
How to Apply Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2020 for Apprentices?
All interested and eligible candidates are first required to register in the web portal of NATS. After completing enrollment/registration as Apprentice, the candidates have to apply to the respective discipline through the NATS portal against seats notified by MDL on or before 11 March 2020.
Note: Seats notified by MDL (ID No. / Registration Number of MAZAGON DOCK SHIPBUILDERS LIMITED in NATS Portal is WMHMCS000044)
For More Details: Click here
NATS Portal: Click here
- Commencement of Online Application through NATS Portal: 26.02.2020 (Wednesday)
- Last Date of Online Application through NATS Portal: 11.03.2020 (Wednesday)