Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 – Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited (MDL) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentice. There are 410 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible can apply for recruitment. The educational qualification of the candidates should be 8th/10th/ITI in respective fields. The application date starts from 11 January 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Recruitment:
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders is the leading shipbuilding company in India. It builds Warships and Submarines for the Indian navy with good profit-making in central government enterprises under the Ministry of Defence and Department of Defence Production. Mazagon Dock has the manpower strength or employees strength of 9000.
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 Details:
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 for Trade Apprentice:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Last Date||11 January 2021|
Electrician, Fitter, Structural Fitter:
- The candidate should have passed SSC in FIRST ATTEMPT with General Science & Mathematics. Securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General / OBC / SEBC/EWS / AFC / DIVYANG, ii) Pass Class for SC/ST in First Attempt Only.
- In case of passing criteria is best of 5 subjects taken ,General Science & Mathematics Should be the Part of the Qualifying Board Curriculum & Candidate should have passed in First Attempt , Otherwise Application will be rejected.
- Pass Class for SC/ST in First Attempt Only. Though the qualifying criteria is SSC, the candidates with Higher qualification may also apply. However, eligibility will be based on SSC marks qualification only.
- The candidate should have passed SSC in FIRST ATTEMPT. Securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General / OBC /EWS / AFC / DIVYANG, Pass Class for SC/ST in First Attempt Only.
- In case of passing criteria is best of 5 subjects taken , Candidate should have passed all subjects in First Attempt, Otherwise Application will be rejected. Pass Class for SC/ST in First Attempt Only.
- Though the qualifying criteria is SSC, the candidates with Higher qualification may also apply. However, eligibility will be based on SSC marks qualification only
ICTSM, Electronic Mechanic, Carpenter, Fitter Structural (Ex. ITI Fitter):
- Passed in first attempt in respective trades from Govt./ Govt recognized Institute. i) Securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General / OBC / SEBC/EWS / AFC / DIVYANG, ii)
- Pass Class for SC/ST in First Attempt Only. In case of Fitter-Structural Passed ITI in the trade of Fitter and in case of ICTSM, Carpenter & Electronic Mech. in the respective trades with the condition as stated above.
- ITI Passed Candidates Other than INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY SYSTEM MAINTENANCE (ICTSM), Electronic Mechanic, Carpenter & Fitter, Need not apply.
- Candidates appearing in the final exam of ITI can also apply but they are required to attach copy of Bonafide certificate issued by Head of the Institution. Applicants undergoing their course under semester system are required to pass their Last semester in First Attempt
Rigger, Welder (Gas & Electric):
- 8th Std. under (10 + 2) system Passed in first attempt with Science & Mathematics. Securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General / OBC / SEBC/EWS / AFC / DIVYANG ii) Pass Class for SC/ST in First Attempt Only.
- Though the qualifying criterion is 8th Std, the candidates with Higher qualification may also apply. However, eligibility will be based on 8th Std. qualification only
Age Limit(as on 01.01.2021):
- Group A (10th Class Passed) – 15 to 19 years
- Group “B”(I.T.I Passed) – 16 to 21 years
- Group “C”(8th Class Passed) – 14 to 18 years
- Electrician – 37 Posts
- Fitter – 57 Posts
- Pipe Fitter – 74 Posts
- Structural Fitter – 43 Posts
- ICTSM – 15 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 29 Posts
- Fitter Structural (Ex. ITI Fitter) – 54 Posts
- Carpenter – 28 Posts
- Rigger – 40 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 39 Posts
- Group A – Rs. 6000/- for First Year and Rs. 6600/- for Second Year
- Group B – Rs. 8050 for ICTSM, Electronic Mechanic and Fitter Structural (Ex. ITI Fitter) and Rs. 7700/- for Carpenter
- Group “C” – Rs. 5000/- for First Year and Rs. 5500/- for Second Year
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on 3 stages. First Stage i.e. Online Examination (Computer based test): – only Eligible Candidates in Group A, B & C will be called for Online Examination (Computer based examination).
- The Online Examination will consist 100 Number of Multiple Choice questions based on the below mentioned syllabus of Minimum Qualification of respective Groups (i.e. Class 10th Pass for Group A, ITI Pass for Group B & Class 8th Pass for Group C) and
- Examination will be of 2 Hours duration. Examination center will be in Mumbai only.
|Group A – 10th Class Passed,
Trade: Electrician, Fitter, Pipe
Fitter & Structural Fitter
|Group B – I.T.I. Passed, Trade:
I.C.T.S.M., Electronic Mechanic, Carpenter, Structural Fitter (Ex. ITI Fitter)
|Group C – 8th Class Passed,
Trade: Rigger & Welder
|Subject||No. of Questions||Subject||No. of Questions||Subject||No. of Questions|
|English & G.K.||25||English & G.K.||25||English & G.K.||25|
|Chemistry||25||Workshop Calculation & Science||25||Chemistry||25|
|Total No. of Questions||100||Total No. of Questions||100||Total No. of Questions||100|
- Second Stage will be of Medical Examination & Document Verification, the candidates securing maximum
marks (each Group & Category wise) in Online Exam would only be called for Medical Examination & Document Verification, Schedule for Eligible Candidates in Group A, B & C will be declared with the result of online examination
- Third Stage will be Trade Allotment; for which selected candidates after Medical Examination & Document
Verification would only be called in Order of merit marks obtained in the Online Exam and at the time of allotment will be informed regarding availability / vacancy of their choice as per group & category wise merit order.
- For General (UR), OBC, SEBC, EWS & AFC Category – Rs.100/-
- SC, ST & PWDs Category candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
How to apply for Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website on or before 11 January 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of MDL Online Application 23rd December 2020 (Wednesday)
- Last Date of MDL Online Application 11th January 2021 (Monday)
- Tentative Date for release of Admit Card / Hall Tickets for Online Examination 1st Week of February 2021
- Tentative Date for conduct of Online Examination 2nd Week of February 2021
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2020 for Graduate/Diploma Apprentice:
|Last Date||23 December 2020|
For Graduate Apprentice:
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline. Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
For Diploma Apprentice:
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an University in relevant discipline. A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an institution recognized by State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
As per apprentice rules.
For Graduate Apprentice:
- Chemical Engineering – 01 Post
- Computer Engineering – 02 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 03 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 15 Posts
- Electronics & Telecomm. Engineering – 05 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 43 Posts
- Production Engineering – 05 Posts
- Shipbuilding Technology – 05 Posts
For Diploma Apprentice:
- Electrical Engineering – 02 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 05 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.9,000/month
- Diploma Apprentice – Rs.8,000/month
Mazagon Dock Recruitment Selection Process :
- The selection process will be based on Interview and Document verification will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained.
- Eligible candidates will be called for interview in the merit order of percentage of marks / grades obtained in Graduation & Diploma of the respective discipline only. Interview will be tentatively scheduled in the month of January 2021.
- Final selection for apprenticeship will be based on the overall performance in the interview. Selected candidates shall have to report at the training center within two weeks of receiving offer letter failing which their select ion will be cancelled and waiting list w ill be operated, if required.
How to Apply Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2020 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online are first required to register in the web portal of NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) for enrollment or registration then have to apply to the respective discipline through the NATS portal against seats notified by MDL (ID No. / Registration Number of MAZAGON DOCK SHIPBUILDERS LIMITED in NATS Portal is WMHMCS000044) from 04 December 2020 to 23 December 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of Online Application – 04 December 2020
- Last Date of Online Application – 23 December 2020.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now