Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2017 for the post of Executive Trainees for Engineering graduates throgh GATE 2018.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Executive Trainee|
|Last Date to apply GATE 2018||5 October 2017|
|Last Date to apply in Mazagon Dock Website||7 February 2018|
- Full-Time degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized
University/ Deemed University Or Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Final year students are also eligible to apply for the post. However, their final selection will be subject to clearing the qualifying requirement as above with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent.
|Mechanical||Mechanical/ Mechanical & Industrial Engineering/ Mechanical &|
Production Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Production
Engineering & Management/ Production & Industrial
|Electrical||Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/|
Electrical & Instrumentation.
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2017-Selection Process:
The selection process will comprise the following:
- GATE 2017 Examination: The Graduate Engineers from the relevant disciplines mentioned in the Qualifying Requirements, who are desirous of taking up a career with MDL are required to write Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineers (GATE) 2017 examination in the same disciplines.
- Personal Interview: Based on GATE 2017 marks, candidates will be called for Personal Interview.In order to qualify/pass in Personal Interview, candidates will have to secure minimum 60 marks out of 100.
- Final selection: Final selection will be on the basis of GATE 2017 Marks & Personal Interview marks
How to apply Mazagon Dock Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online through GATE 2018 Examination.
More details: Click here
To Apply GATE 2018: Click here
GATE 2018 :
- Commencement of Online submission of GATE Application 1st September 2017
- Last date of Online submission of GATE Application 5th October 2017
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application to Mazagon Dock 8 January 2018
- Last date for Online submission of Application to Mazagon Dock 7 February 2018