Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019 – MDL job notifications for posts of Personel Assistant cum Clerk, Junior Hindi Translator, and Security sepoy. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019:
Mazagon Dock Recruitment for Personel Assistant/Others:
|Job Role||Personel Assistant cum Clerk and others|
|Experience||2 years/ Freshers|
|Last Date||26 June 2019|
Mazagon Dock Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
For Personal Assistant Cum Clerk :
- Graduate with 50% marks in aggregate in any Discipline from any University recognized by the UGC having proficiency in English. Candidates must know the operation of MS office.
- English shorthand of minimum 100 words per minute and typing speed of 40 words per minute.
- Experience: Candidates should have minimum 02 years experience.
For Junior Hindi Translator :
- Full time two years Post Graduation course with Hindi from a recognized university with English/Hindi/any discipline as a subject at Graduation level.
- Experience: Two years of post qualification experience in Translation from Hindi to English & English to Hindi.
For Security Sepoy (Ex-servicemen):
- Must have passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognized by Govt.
- Passed Indian Army class – I examination or equivalent examination in the Navy or Air Force and has put in at least 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union and is otherwise considered fit to hold the post in view of his experience and other qualifications.
Age limit ( as on 1.5.2019): Between 18 to 33 years.
- 3 years for OBC (NCL)
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 10 years for PWD-General candidates
- 13 years for OBC-PWD candidates
- 15 years for SC/ST-PWD candidates
MDL Recruitment – Discipline wise vacancies: 17 Posts
- Personal Assistant Cum Clerk – 11 Posts
- Junior Hindi Translator- 1 post
- Security Sepoy (Ex-servicemen)- 5 Posts
Mazagon Dock Recruitment Selection Process:
The candidates will be called for Written Test based on the information provided by them Online. Based on the performance of Written Test the candidates would be called for Trade Test. The final merit list would be prepared based on combine marks of Online Written Test & Trade Test.
Application fees: Rs.100/-
How to apply Mazagon Dock Recruitment for Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through the online official website latest by 26th June 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of Online Application- 05 June 2019
- Last Date of Online Application- 26 June 2019
- List of Eligible Candidates release- 02 July 2019
- Last Date for representation in eligibility- 09 July 2019
- Tentative Date for Online Examination 15 July 2019