Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)-HPCL Recruitment 2017 for the post of Officers in Grade A in various disciplines through GATE 2018.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
HPCL Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Officers Grade A|
|Salary||₹ 24900 – 50,500/Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to apply GATE 2018||5 October 2017|
|Last date to apply in HPCL Careers||12 February 2018|
- All the qualifications should be 4-year full time regular course/s from AICTE approved /UGC recognized University/Deemed University. The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE)
- Minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations for UR, OBCNC
- Minimum 50% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations for SC,ST, PWD
- Age Limit: Maximum 25 years as on 30th June 2018 i.e. candidates born on or after 30.6.1993
Note: Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must submit their final mark sheet by 31st August 2018. At the time of applying, the aggregate marks required will be same as mentioned above as per respective category
|Discipline||Eligible Departments||GATE Code|
|Chemical||Chemical, Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining|
& Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining
|Electronics & Telecommunication||Electronics, Electronics & Communication,|
Telecommunication, Applied Electronics
|Electrical||Electrical, Electrical & Electronics||EE|
|Mechanical||Mechanical, Mechanical & Production||ME|
|Instrumentation||Instrumentation, Instrumentation &|
Control, Electronics & Instrumentation,
Instrumentation & Electronics,
Instrumentation & Process Control
HPCL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
- Candidates appearing in a GATE paper which is different from their Qualifying Engineering discipline will not be considered for further selection procedure.
- The Gate marks for the year 2018 only will be considered for this recruitment process
A candidate can apply against one discipline only. Candidates applying for more than one discipline will not be allowed to sit for both roles
- On the basis of valid GATE 2018 marks, qualified candidates will be called for further selection process in a predetermined ratio in order of the category-wise discipline- wise merit list.
- In addition to the above, any other selection tools/tests may be administered, at the sole discretion of the management.
How to apply HPCL Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by applying GATE 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply GATE 2018: Click here
- Commencement of online application for GATE Exam 2018: 1 September 2017
- Last date of online application for GATE-2018: 5 September 2017
- Commencement of Online application for HPCL: 12 January 2018
- Last date of online application for HPCL: 12 February 2018
- Announcement of GATE 2018 Results: 17 March 2018