Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)-HPCL Recruitment 2018 for the post of Officers for B.E/B.Tech graduates through GATE 2019 & Assistant Process Technician, Assistant Boiler Technician, Asst Laboratory Analyst, Assistant Maintenance Technician & Fire Operator. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
HPCL Recruitment 2018 Details:
List of current vacancies at Hindustan Petroleum:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Asst Technician/ Fire Operator||122||HPCL AT/Operator Vacancy|
HPCL Recruitment for Asst Technician/Fire Operator:
|Job Role||Assistant Process Technician, Assistant Maintenance Technician, Fire Operator & Others|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||31 October 2018|
Hindustan Petroleum Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Assistant Process Technician: B. Sc. with Chemistry as Principal Subject or Diploma in Chemical Engineering recognized by AICTE.
Assistant Boiler Technician: SSC or equivalent with 1st Class Boiler Attendant Competency Certificate
Assistant Laboratory Analyst: B.Sc. with Chemistry as principal subject and 60% aggregate in Principal Subject recognized by AICTE.
Assistant Maintenance Technician: Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electrical Instrument Engineering / Mechanical Engineering recognized by AICTE.
- Intermediate/XII with Science recognized by respective State Board and
- Certificate in Basic Fire Fighting Course for Fireman from State Fire Training Centre or
Sub Officers Course from Nagpur Fire College or similar or any other equivalent course
from recognized institute and
- Valid heavy vehicle driving license.
Note: Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as AMIE, B.E., MBA, CA, LLB, MCA or any such equivalent qualification shall not be eligible.
Age limit (As on 01.10.2018): 18 to 25 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 5 years for SC Candidates
- 10 years for PWD (UR), 13 years for PWD (OBC-NC) and 15 years for PWD (SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
Post wise vacancies: 122 Posts
- Assistant Process Technician – 67 Posts
- Assistant Boiler Technician – 6 Posts
- Assistant Laboratory Analyst – 7 Posts
- Assistant Maintenance Technician (Electrical) – 7 Posts
- Assistant Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation) – 7 Posts
- Assistant Maintenance Technician (Mechanical) – 9 Posts
- Fire Operator – 19 Posts
HPCL Recruitment – Officers Selection Process:
- Candidates fulfilling all of the above eligibility criteria for respective positions will be called for a Computer Based Test (CBT) comprising of General Aptitude Test and
Technical / Professional Knowledge.
- Candidates qualifying in CBT will be called for Skill Test, on the basis of category-wise
and position wise merit list. Skill test shall be of “qualifying nature” only.
- Final selection will be subject to clearing document/certificate verification and pre-
employment medical examination.
Examination Centre: Mumbai.
How to apply for HPCL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 31 October 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now