Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)-HPCL Recruitment 2017 for the post of Technician in various trades for diploma candidates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
HPCL Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Last Date||8 June 2017|
Technician Operations: Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Desirable first class boiler competency certificate.
- Candidates should have passed qualifying diploma examinations in relevant disciplines. All the qualifications should be full-time regular course recognized by respective State Board or applicable competent authority. Courses offered through part-time or distance mode for employed person will not be entertained for the purpose of educational eligibility criteria.
- Candidates possessing higher qualification such as degree in engineering, AMIE etc. are not eligible for consideration and need not apply.
- Candidates (belonging to General and OBC-NC category) should have secured minimum 60% (aggregate in all semesters/years) marks in qualifying diploma examinations, relaxed to 50% (aggregate in all semesters/years) marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- Technician Operations-50 Posts
- Technician Boiler-10 Posts
Minimum Age: 18 Years (as on 1st May 2017)
Max Age Limit: 25 Years (as on 1st May 2017)
HPCL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
Candidates fulfilling all of the above eligibility criteria for respective positions will be called for a Written Test / Computer Based Test comprising of General Aptitude Test and Technical / Professional Knowledge. The Written Test / CBT is likely to be conducted at 5 Centers. i.e., Mumbai, Vishakhapatnam, Kolkata, Chennai & Delhi. However, HPCL reserves the right to cancel or add any Center. Candidates may be called for written test at any center other than his choice. Candidates qualifying in the Written Test /CBT will be called for Skill Test, in order of the category-wise and position wise merit list (as per cut – off marks decided by HPCL). Skill test shall be of “qualifying nature” only. The candidates qualifying Skill Test will have to appear for pre-employment medical examination. Reference for a medical examination does not mean final selection
How to apply HPCL Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 8 June 2017.
For More details: Click here