Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Scheduled to hire Engineers to join as Short Service Commission Officers n Pilot/ ATC entry of the Indian Navy for course commencing Jan 2018 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. .The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Join Indian Navy Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||SSC Officers-Pilot/Air Traffic Controller|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||31 March 2017|
- Candidates who have passed Engineering degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course (with Physics &
- Maths in 12th Standard) in any discipline from a recognised university /educational institute with 60% marks till 5th / 7th semester, in regular /integrated course respectively.
- For ATC entry, the candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class XII.
Age Limit & Gender:
|ATC||Born between 02 Jan 1993 and 01 Jan 1997; both dates inclusive||Male or Female|
|Pilot(MR)||Born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 1999; both dates inclusive||Male or Female|
|Pilot(Other than MR)||Born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 1999; both dates inclusive.||Male Only|
- Eye Sight(For both Pilot/ATC): Distant Vision 6/6, 6/9 Correctable to 6/6, 6/6 Should not be colour blind/night blind
- Height(For Pilot): 162.5 cms With correlated weight, leg length, sitting height and thigh length.
- Height(For ATC): Male–157 cms Female – 152 cms With correlated weight,as per age and height.
How to apply Join Indian Navy Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this positions in online latest by 31 March 2017.
To Apply: Click here