Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 invites online applications for Artificer Apprentice (AA), Senior Secondary Recruits(SSR), Short Service Commission (SSC) officers in Executive (IT), Technical and Apprentice. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Details:
Indian Navy Current Openings:
|Role||Total Posts||Apply Link|
|Sailors||2700||Indian Navy Sailors|
|Apprentice||172||Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice|
|SSC Officers-UES||–||UES Entry|
|10+2 B.Tech Entry||–||Navy 10+2 Entry|
Join Indian Navy Recruitment for Sailors:
|Job Role||Sailors-Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits(SSR)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||10 July 2019|
For Sailors- Artificer Apprentice (AA):
Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
For Sailors-Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR):
Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India
Candidates should be born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
- Sailors-AA: 500 posts
- Sailors-SSR: 2200 posts
- Training period(stipend): Rs. 14,600/- per month
- After Training: Candidates will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable) plus ‘X’ Group pay (only for Artificer Apprentice (AA)) @ Rs. 6200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
- Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I, i.e. Level 8 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 47,600- ₹ 1,51,100) plus MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable). Opportunities for promotion to commissioned officer also exist for those who perform well and qualify the prescribed examinations
- For All Candidates: Rs.205/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: No Fees
Join Indian Navy Sailors Selection Process:
- AA: Selection of recruits is based on the all India order of merit on their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
- SSR: Selection of recruits is based on State-wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
- One common examination will be conducted for AA and SSR entries.
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions, each carrying 01 marks with a duration of one hour.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 Syllabus.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Proficiency in sports, swimming and extra-curricular activities is desirable.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
Note: Candidates should note that there will be Negative Marking for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
How to apply Join Indian Navy Recruitment for Sailors?
The eligible and interested candidates apply for the post online from 28 June 2019 to 10 July 2019.
For More Details: Click here
Apply Link: Click here
Join Indian Navy Recruitment (Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprenticeship Training) 2019:
|Stipend||As per Govt. norms|
|Total Vacancies||172 posts|
|Last Date||23 July 2019|
- ITI Passed.
Age Limit(As on 1 Oct 2019): Upper age limit is 21 years
- SC/ST: 5 years(As on 14 Nov 1996)
- OBC: 3 years(As on 22 Oct 1993)
Note: Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act 1961 in any Govt Latiblic Sector/Private Industrial Organization are not eligible.
Commencement of Training: 15 Oct 2019.
- Electrician: 13 posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 17 posts
- Machinist: 09 posts
- Turner: 07 posts
- Welder (Gas & Electrical): 10 posts
- Painter (General): 08 posts
- Electroplater: 05 posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 02 posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (MRAC): 08 posts
- Fitter: 18 posts
- Computer Operation of Programming Assistant: 13 posts
- Shipwright (Wood) / Carpenter: 12 posts
- Sheet Metal Worker(SMW): 08 posts
- Diesel Mechanic: 16 posts
- Tailor (General): 04 posts
- Cutting and Sewing Machine Operator: 04 posts
- Mechanic Instrument (Aircraft): 06 posts
- Electrician (Aircraft): 06 posts
- Mechanic Radio and Radar Aircraft: 06 posts
- Preliminary selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI Examination. Candidates in the Preliminary Merit list will be called for a written test and an oral exam by call letters.
- Qualified candidates in written and oral examination will be issued Medical Examination Forms (MEF) and Police Clearance Certificate (PCC).
How to apply for Join Indian Navy Recruitment?
All interested and Eligible candidates download the application form and send the form through postal in the below-mentioned address on or before 23 July 2019.
For More Details and Application Form: Click here
Admiral Superintendent(for Officer-in-Charge, Apprentices Training School),
Naval Ship Repair Yard,
Kochi — 682004.
Join Indian Navy University Entry(UES) Scheme:
|Job Role||SSC Officers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||7 June 2019|
|Last Date||27 June 2019|
- Final year (regular BE/B.Tech or integrated degree course) in an AICTE recognised university with one of the following educational qualifications and should have obtained a minimum of 60 % aggregate marks till pre final year (till V semester of regular BE/B.Tech and VII Semester of 5 year integrated degree course)
- (i)Information Technology (ii)Computer Science Engineering (iii)Computer Engineering
- Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & control
- (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication (iv) Electronics and Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Control System Engineering (vii) Power Electronics (viii) Avionics (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Instrumentation & Control (xi) Instrumentation
Age limit: Born between 02 Jul 1996 to 01 Jul 1999 (both dates inclusive)
Selection Process for University Entry Scheme:
The eligible candidates will have to undergo Naval Campus Selection process. The Candidates qualifying the campus interview will be shortlisted for SSB interview which will be held at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam/Kolkata between Dec 19 to Apr 20.
The SSB interview is conducted for five days consisting of two stages.
Stage I (First Day):
- Officer Intelligence Rating(OIR) Test
- Picture Perception and Discussion test (PPDT)
Stage II(Next Four Days)
- Psychological testing,
- Group Task,
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Candidates who cleared SSB Interview need to go for Special Medical Examination for an approximate duration of 05 days at the nearest military hospital.
How to apply for Join Indian Navy UES?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit an application in online from 7 June 2019 to 27 June 2019.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Join Indian Navy Recruitment for 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme:
|Total Vacancies||Not disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||31 May 2019|
|Last Date||17 June 2019|
Educational Qualification: Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board recognized by Council of Boards of School Education in India (COBSE) with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM-Passing in each subject mandatory) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Who can Apply: Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2019 (for B.E./B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2019 All India Rank.
Physical Standards: Minimum height – 157 cms with correlated weight as per age.
Age: Born between 02 Jul 2000 and 01 Jan 2003 (both dates inclusive).
- Candidates will be selected for training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala, based on All India Merit and number of vacancies.
- Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for the four year B. Tech Course in applied Electronics & Communication Engineering (for Executive Branch), Mechanical Engineering (for Engineering Branch including Naval Architect specialisation) or Electronics & Communication Engineering (for Electrical Branch) as per Naval requirements.
- On completion of the course, B. Tech Degree will be awarded by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
Join Indian Navy Recruitment Selection process:
- IHQ of MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank- 2018.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their Email or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages.
- Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception test and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day.
- Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days.
- Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
Examination Centres: Bangalore/ Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata.
How to apply Join Indian Navy Recruitment for Officers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 31 May to 17 June 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online Application available from 31 May 2019)
- Online Registration: 31 May to 17 June 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates for SSB interviews: Aug – Oct 2019.
- Commencement of Training: Jan 2020.