Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 for the post of s sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – Feb 2018 Batch for 12th Passed candidates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.Also apply IAF Indian Air Force Recruitment
Join Indian Navy Recruitment Details:
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||4 June 2017|
- Qualified in 10+2/ equivalent examination with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects: – Chemistry/Biology/Computer science.
- Age Limit: Candidates should have been born between 01 Feb 97 to 31 Jan 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
Join Indian Navy Recruitment-Mode of Selection
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The question paper will be of 10+2 standard and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT). PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standards prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
- Better Eye-6/6
- Worse Eye-6/9
- Better Eye-6/6
- Worse Eye-6/6
How to apply Join Indian Navy Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions in online from 22 May to 4 June 2017.
More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here