Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2019 – OIL India Limited announced job notification for Junior Assistant-I (Clerk cum Computer Operator), Assistant Technician and Junior Engineer. Around 29 vacancies are announced by Oil India Limited 18 for Assistant Technician and Junior Engineer and 11 for Junior Assistant-I. Eligible candidates apply for the post through postal within the last date. The detailed Eligibility and application forms are given below.
Oil India Limited: The Oil India Limited was found on 18 February 1959 and the headquarters are Duliajan, Assam and India. Mr Utpal Bora is the chairman and MD of the company. It is owned by the government of India. It is an oil & gas industry with the product of petroleum, natural gas and other petrochemicals.
Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2019:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Last Date|
|Assistant Technician/ Junior Engineer||18||5 August 2019|
|Junior Assistant-I||11||8 July 2019|
Oil India Recruitment for Assistant Technician/ Junior Engineer:
|Job Role||Assistant Technician/ Junior Engineer|
|Last Date||5 August 2019|
For Assistant Technician I (Electrical & Cathodic):
- Class 10 pass from Government recognized Board with ITI in the trade of Electrician from Government recognized Institute and having National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC), in the trade of Electrician, issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT)
For Assistant Technician I (Civil), Grade V:
- Class 10 pass from Government recognized Board with relevant ITI in Draughtsman
Civil Trade from Government recognized institute.
For Assistant Technician (Tank Farm), Grade V:
- Class 10 pass or equivalent from Government recognized Board with ITI In Fitter from Government recognized institute.
For Junior Engineer I (Electrical & Cathodic), Grade VIII:
- Class 10 pass from Government recognized board with 03 years Diploma In Electrical Engineering from Government recognized Institute.
For Junior Engineer I (Telecommunication), Grade VIII:
- Class 10 pass from Government recognized Board with 03 years Diploma in Electronics Communication Engineering from Government recognized institute.
Age Limit(As on 5 August 2019):
- General: Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
- SC/ST: Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years
- PWD / Ex-Servicemen: As per Government Directives
- For Assistant Technician I (Electrical & Cathodic): 7 posts
- For Assistant Technician I (Civil), Grade V: 1post
- For Assistant Technician (Tank Farm), Grade V: 3 posts
- For Junior Engineer I (Electrical & Cathodic), Grade VIII: 3 posts
- For Junior Engineer I (Telecommunication), Grade VIII: 4 posts
- For Assistant Technician I: Rs.35,500-28,000/Month
- For Junior Engineer I: Ts.17,000-38,000/Month
Note: Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply
For Assistant Technician I:
The selection process is based on the written test.
For Junior Engineer I:
The selection process is based on the written test and COST(Computer Operating Skill test).
Written Test Modality:
|SL.||Parameters||Percentage of Marks|
|1||Part-A English language & General Knowledge / Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited||20%|
|2||Part-B Logical reasoning. ArithmetidNumerical & Mental ability||20%|
|3||Part-C Domain or Relevant Technical Knowledge||60%|
- Working knowledge of the candidate in MS Word. MS Excel and MS Powerpoint shall be assessed in the computer such as creating a file, Excel Sheet functions, Powerpoint presentation preparation etc.
- Candidate has to secure minimum 50% marks to qualify in COST.
How to apply for Oil India Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates download the application form in the website and send through postal in the following address on or before 5 August 2019.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Manager (Er) Pl, Pipeline Headquarters,
Oil India Limited,
P.o.: Udayan Vihar,
Guwahati, Kamrup (M),
Assam, Pin – 781171
Oil India Recruitment for Junior Assistant-I:
|Job Role||Junior Assistant-I (Clerk cum Computer Operator)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||8th July 2019|
- Passed 12th standard in any stream from Govt Recognized Board/University.
- Having Diploma/Certificate for a minimum of six months course in Computer Application with the knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint.
Age Limit ( as on 8/7/2019):
- General/EWS Between 18 years – 30 years
- SC/ST Between 18 years – 35 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Between 18 years- 33 years
- PWD / Ex-Servicemen- As per Government Directives
Note: Pass Certificate or admit card of Class 10 will be considered as valid proof of date of birth.No other document will not be accepted.
Junior Assistant-I Category Wise Vacancies:
- UR-6 Posts
- OBC(NCL) 2 Posts
- SC- 2 Posts
- EWS- 1 Posts
Oil India Ltd Recruitment Selection Process :
Selection will be done on the basis of the Stage 1 Written test and Stage 2 Computer Operation Skill Test. Followed by Medical Fitness or Pre Employment Medical Examination(PEME) and Document verification will be conducted for the qualified candidates from the previous two stages.
- The Minimum marks for qualifying the written test will be 50% of total marks.
- The written test consists of 100 multiple choice question of an OMR Type.
- No Negative marks will be calculated for the wrong answer.
- Stage 1 Written test will be in qualifying nature with a duration of 2 hours.
- Candidates can check written test modalities on the given table:-
|English usage & General Knowledge / Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited||25|
|Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning & Mental Ability||25|
|Domain or Relevant Technical Knowledge||50|
Computer Operation Skill Test (COST):
- Candidates are shortlisted for COST in the order of merit in the written test in the ratio of 1:2 (i.e. for one vacancy: two Candidates)
- The qualifying marks in Computer Operation Skill Test COST will be 50%.
- Working knowledge of the candidate in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint shall be assessed in the computer such as creating a file, Excel Sheet functions, Powerpoint presentation preparation, etc.
How to apply Oil India Recruitment 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can submit their application on or before 8 July 2019 to the postal address mentioned below.
For More Details and Application Form: Click here
Oil India Ltd.
4, India Exchange Place,
Kolkata – 700 001, West Bengal.
Documents need to be submitted along with the Application Form:
- Admit Card or Pass Certificate of Class 10th indicating Date of Birth.
- Marksheets and Pass Certificate of all the Requisite Qualification.
- Community or Resident Certificate.
- Valid Certificate for EWS, if applicable.
- Disability Certificate (in case of Persons with Disabilities).
- Discharge Book/Service and Release Certificate (in case of Ex-Serviceman).
- Valid Govt. Photo Identity Card.
- Two copies of a recent photograph.
Oil India Recruitment for Graduate Engineer: (Expired)
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer|
|Last Date||7 June 2019|
OIL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Graduate Degree in any branch of Engineering of minimum 04 years duration
- Minimum 02 years of Domain experience in contract & purchase activities including inventory management
How to apply Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue address on 7 June 2019.
For More details: Click here
Venue Date & Reporting Time:
07.06.2019 at 8.00 – 9.00 am
Conference Room, Narangi Club,
Oil India Limited,
P.O.- Udayan Vihar,
- Filled-in Bio Data Form
- Original mark-sheets,pass certificate,caste certificate(if applicable) & experience certificates
- a set of self-attested photocopies of original mark sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate(if applicable), experience certificate
- 2 recent passport size photographs