Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2019 – OIL India Limited announced job notification for Junior Assistant-I (Clerk cum Computer Operator) and Graduate Engineer. The detailed Eligibility and application forms are given below.
Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2019:
Oil India Recruitment for Junior Assistant-I:
|Job Role||Junior Assistant-I (Clerk cum Computer Operator)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||8th July 2019|
- Passed 12th standard in any stream from Govt Recognized Board/University.
- Having Diploma/Certificate for a minimum of six months course in Computer Application with the knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint.
Age Limit ( as on 8/7/2019):
- General/EWS Between 18 years – 30 years
- SC/ST Between 18 years – 35 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Between 18 years- 33 years
- PWD / Ex-Servicemen- As per Government Directives
Note: Pass Certificate or admit card of Class 10 will be considered as valid proof of date of birth.No other document will not be accepted.
Junior Assistant-I Category Wise Vacancies:
- UR-6 Posts
- OBC(NCL) 2 Posts
- SC- 2 Posts
- EWS- 1 Posts
Oil India Ltd Recruitment Selection Process :
Selection will be done on the basis of the Stage 1 Written test and Stage 2 Computer Operation Skill Test. Followed by Medical Fitness or Pre Employment Medical Examination(PEME) and Document verification will be conducted for the qualified candidates from the previous two stages.
- The Minimum marks for qualifying the written test will be 50% of total marks.
- The written test consists of 100 multiple choice question of an OMR Type.
- No Negative marks will be calculated for the wrong answer.
- Stage 1 Written test will be in qualifying nature with a duration of 2 hours.
- Candidates can check written test modalities on the given table:-
|English usage & General Knowledge / Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited||25|
|Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning & Mental Ability||25|
|Domain or Relevant Technical Knowledge||50|
Computer Operation Skill Test (COST):
- Candidates are shortlisted for COST in the order of merit in the written test in the ratio of 1:2 (i.e. for one vacancy: two Candidates)
- The qualifying marks in Computer Operation Skill Test COST will be 50%.
- Working knowledge of the candidate in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint shall be assessed in the computer such as creating a file, Excel Sheet functions, Powerpoint presentation preparation, etc.
How to apply Oil India Recruitment 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can submit their application on or before 8 July 2019 to the postal address mentioned below.
For More Details and Application Form: Click here
Oil India Ltd.
4, India Exchange Place,
Kolkata – 700 001, West Bengal.
Documents need to be submitted along with the Application Form:
- Admit Card or Pass Certificate of Class 10th indicating Date of Birth.
- Marksheets and Pass Certificate of all the Requisite Qualification.
- Community or Resident Certificate.
- Valid Certificate for EWS, if applicable.
- Disability Certificate (in case of Persons with Disabilities).
- Discharge Book/Service and Release Certificate (in case of Ex-Serviceman).
- Valid Govt. Photo Identity Card.
- Two copies of a recent photograph.
Oil India Recruitment for Graduate Engineer:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer|
|Last Date||7 June 2019|
OIL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Graduate Degree in any branch of Engineering of minimum 04 years duration
- Minimum 02 years of Domain experience in contract & purchase activities including inventory management
How to apply Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue address on 7 June 2019.
For More details: Click here
Venue Date & Reporting Time:
07.06.2019 at 8.00 – 9.00 am
Conference Room, Narangi Club,
Oil India Limited,
P.O.- Udayan Vihar,
- Filled-in Bio Data Form
- Original mark-sheets,pass certificate,caste certificate(if applicable) & experience certificates
- a set of self-attested photocopies of original mark sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate(if applicable), experience certificate
- 2 recent passport size photographs