Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2018 – OIL scheduled walk-in-interview for Geologists, HSE Officers, Chemists & Liaison Officer for Drilling Operations. The detailed eligibility and venue details of OIL Recruitment are given in below.
Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Geologists, HSE Officers, Chemists, Liaison Officer|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 50,000/-|
|Job Location||Aizawl (Mizoram)|
|Venue Location||Assam, Mizoram|
|Last Date||6,7,8 & 27 August 2018|
OIL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Geologists: M.Sc./M.Tech (Geology)
HSE Officers: BE/ B.Tech in any discipline
Chemists: M.Sc. (Chemistry)/ BE or B.Tech (Chemical)
Liaison Officer: BE/ B. Tech in any discipline
- For Geologists/HSE Officers – Minimum 01 (one) year experience in E&P Operations (Drilling wells)
- For Chemists – Minimum 03 (three) years’ experience in E&P Operations (Drilling wells).
OIL India Ltd – Post wise vacancies: 7 Posts
- Geologists – 2 Posts
- HSE Officers – 2 Posts
- Chemists – 2 Posts
- Liaison Officer – 1 Post
- Geologists/HSE Officers: Rs. 40,000/-
- Chemists: Rs. 50,000/-
- Liaison Officer: Rs. 25,000/-
How to apply Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue address on 6 August, 7 August, 8 August & 27 August 2018.
For More details: Click here
Venue Date & Reporting Time:
- Geologists – 06.08.2018 at 8.00 – 9.00 am
- HSE Officers – 07.08.2018 at 8.00 – 9.00 am
- Chemists – 08.08.2018 at 8.00 – 9.00 am
Conference Room, Narangi Club,
Oil India Limited,
P.O.- Udayan Vihar,
- Liaison Officer – 27.08.2018 at 9.00 – 10.30 am
Oil India Limited
Opposite Caravan Gas Agency
A-L Road Zemabawk,
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Original mark-sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable) & experience certificates.
- A set of self-attested photocopies of original mark sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate.
- 2 passport size recent photographs.
- Filled-in Bio-Data form.