Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2020 – OIL India Limited schedule walk-in-interview for the post of Chemist, Project Assistant for 04 vacancies on contract basis. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ Diploma in concern subject are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 20 & 21 July 2020. The detailed Eligibility and application forms are given below.
Oil India Limited: The Oil India Limited was found on 18 February 1959, and the headquarters are Duliajan, Assam and India. Mr Utpal Bora is the chairman and MD of the company. It is owned by the government of India. It is an oil & gas industry with the product of petroleum, natural gas and other petrochemicals.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- TIFR Recruitment 2020 for Scientific Officer/Project Medical Officer
- NIELIT Recruitment 2020 for Lab Engineer/ Project Associate
Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2020:
Oil India Ltd Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Chemist/Project Assistant:
|Job Role||Chemist/Project Assistant|
|Experience||3 & 5 years|
|Salary||Rs.45,000 – 50,000/-|
|Venue Location||Jodhpur (Rajasthan)|
|Walk-in Date||20 & 21 July 2020|
- M.Sc/BE/B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) from a recognized institute and approved by AICTE /UGC.
- Experience: Minimum 05 years of postqualification experience in drilling wells
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute & approved by AICTE /UGC
- Experience: At least 03 Years of working experience OR
- 3 years Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institute & approved by AICTE /UGC
- Experience: At least 05 Years of working experience
Upper Age Limit(As on date of walk-in interview): 65 years
Post wise Vacancies:
- Chemist for Drilling Operations in Rajasthan Fields: 03 posts
- Project Assistant (Renewable Energy): 01 post
- Chemist: Rs.50,000/-
- Project Assistant: Rs.45,000/-
Oil India Ltd Recruitment Selection Process for Chemist/Project Assistant:
- Selection will be based on the performance in walk-in interview
How to Apply Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2020 for Chemist/Project Assistant?
Interested and eligible candidates should appear for walk-in interview with the duly filled up enclosed ‘Bio-Data’ form (given as attachment) as per the following schedule.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Date: Reporting Time: 8.30 am to 10 am
- Chemist – 20 July 2020
- Project Assistant – 21 July 2020
Oil India Limited, Rajasthan
Fields, 2A, Saraswati Nagar
District Shopping Centre, Basni,
The candidates must bring the following documents at the time of walk-in-interview failing which he/ she will not be allowed to appear in interview:
- Filled-in Bio Data form.
- Original mark-sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable) & experience certificates.
- A set of self-attested photocopies of original mark sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate.
- 2 passport size recent photographs.
Oil India Recruitment 2020 for Sr. Assistant/ Jr. Assistant: (Expired)
|Job Role||Sr. Assistant/ Jr. Assistant|
|Job Location||Noida (UP)/ Delhi|
|Last Date||01 July 2020|
Sr. Assistant – I, Steno Typist:
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Must possess certificate in EnglishShorthand Course with minimum speed of 80 words per minute and Computer typing with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute.
- Must have 06 months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer operation and be fully conversant with MS Office, Excel, Spreadsheet and MS Power Point
Sr. Assistant – I Hindi Translator Grade- VII:
- Graduate from recognized university with Hindi as a major subject as well as English as one of the elective subject in Pass course.
- Must have Certificate or Diploma in Hindi Translator Course from a recognized institute
Must have 06 months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Applications and be conversant with bilingual processing ( i.e Hindi & English Typing)
Jr. Assistant – I, Clerk-cum-Computer Operator, Grade – V:
- 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from a Govt. Recognized Board/ University.
- Must have minimum 06 months diploma/Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
- Proficiency in computer with minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute
Jr. Assistant –I, Hindi Typist cum Computer Operator Grade– V:
- 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from a Govt. Recognized Board.
- Must have minimum 06 months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MSPowerPoint, etc.
- Proficiency in computer typing with minimum bilingual (Hindi & English) typing speed of 30 words per minute
Age Limit(as on 01.07.2020):
- General: Minimum 18 years and maximum of 30 years
- SC/ST: Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years
- PWD / Ex-Servicemen: As per Government Directives
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Sr. Assistant – I, Steno Typist: 03 posts
- Sr. Assistant – I Hindi Translator Grade- VII: 01 post
- Jr. Assistant – I, Clerk-cum-Computer Operator, Grade – V: 04 posts
- Jr. Assistant –I, Hindi Typist cum Computer Operator Grade– V: 01 post
- Sr. Assistant: Rs. 16,000 – 34,000/-
- Jr. Assistant: Rs. 13,500 – 28,000/-
Oil India Ltd Recruitment Selection Process for Sr. Assistant/ Jr. Assistant:
- The selection process shall consist of Stage-I: Computer Based Test (CBT) and Stage-II: Skill & Proficiency Test
Stage- I: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- All questions will be multiple choice objective type for a total of 100 marks
- There will be no negative marking in CBT.
- CBT will be bilingual i.e English & Hindi.
- Total duration of the test will be 02(two) hours
|Part||Parameters||Percentage of Marks|
|A||General English & General Knowledge/ Awareness||20%|
|B||Reasoning, Arithmetic/ Numerical & Mental Ability||20%|
|C||Domain or Relevant to subject knowledge||60%|
Candidate has to secure minimum 50% marks in Computer Based Test (CBT) to qualify for Skill & Proficiency Test.
Stage- II: Skill & Proficiency Test
|Part||Parameters||Percentage of Marks|
|A||Domain Related and Practical knowledge on the relevant subject||50%|
|B||Practical & Hands-on test||50%|
How to Apply Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2020 for Sr. Assistant/ Jr. Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above position through online at Oil India Limited website (www.oil-india.com) on or before 01 July 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here