Madras High Court Recruitment 2024: Madras High Court announced notification for the Typist/Telephone Operator/Cashier/Xerox Operator/Driver posts. There are 46 vacancies available at MHC Recruitment. Candidates with Any Degree/SSC qualification can apply for the Madras High Court Job Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job at www.mhc.tn.gov.in recruitment. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below. Interested and eligible candidates can also apply for SIMCO Careers.
Latest Madras High Court Jobs Notification 2024:
Madras High Court invites applications for direct recruitment to the Typist/Telephone Operator/Cashier/Xerox Operator/Driver posts in the Madras High Court Service. Details of the advertisement are available on the Madras High Court Website. The details of the positions for Madras High Court Jobs are mentioned below.
Madras High Court Vacancy 2024:
The Madras High Court Recruitment has released job notifications for Typist/Telephone Operator/Cashier/Xerox Operator/Driver. Candidates with Any Degree/SSC qualification can apply for the Madras High Court Vacancy. Interested candidates are invited to submit their Madras High Court Recruitment 2024 applications online. The Last Date is 13 February 2024.
MHC Jobs 2024:
The Madras High Court Recruitment Notification provides comprehensive information about the advertisement, including the number of vacancies, educational qualifications, and more. The selection of candidates against the above post depends upon the qualifications, experience and performance in the interview. Please continue reading for additional insights into the Madras High Court Recruitment 2024 Notification. Interested candidates can apply for the Sports Authority of India.
Madras High Court:
The High Court of Tamil Nadu state is Known as the Madras High Court. Madras High Court is one of three high courts in India. It will function for Chennai Jurisdiction, the Tamil Nadu Jurisdiction, and the Puducherry Union Territory. The Madras High Court’s current head Justice is Vijaya Kamlesh Tahilramani. The court exercises civil, criminal, and writ cases with the help of 57 Judges, including the Head Judge. For more details, visit www.mhc.tn.gov.in recruitment.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2024 for Typist/Telephone Operator/Cashier/Xerox Operator/Driver:
|Typist/Telephone Operator/Cashier/Xerox Operator/Driver
|TN Govt Jobs
|Application Last Date
|13 February 2024
Detailed Eligibility for MHC Recruitment:
Educational Qualification – Madras High Court Vacancy:
- Any Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline of a Recognised University in the Indian Union in a 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern.
- Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by the Higher Grade in Tamil and English.
- Must have passed the Computer on Office Automation Certificate Course by the Directorate of Technical Education.
Telephone Operator/Cashier/Xerox Operator: Any Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline of a recognized University in the Indian Union, in a 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern.
Driver: Must have completed X standard with valid L.M.V Driving Licence.
Age Limit (As of 01 July 2024):
|SC/SC(A)/ST/MBC & DC/BC/BCM
|For Others / Unreserved categories
|For In-Service candidates
No.of. MHC Vacancies: 46 Posts
|Rs.19,500 – 71,900/-
|Rs.16,600 – 60,800/-
Selection Process of Madras High Court Recruitment 2024 :
- The selection will be based on a written examination, practical test, and oral test for the Madras High Court Jobs.
The Written Examination will consist of 125 multiple choice questions (objective type), each carrying 1 Mark in two parts (Part –A & Part –B). The duration will be 150 minutes.
|Total No. of Questions
|Minimum Qualifying Marks
|PART-A: Tamil Eligibility Test
|PART-B: General Knowledge, Aptitude and Mental Ability, etc.
- The questions in Part – ‘A’ will be in Tamil Language.
- For PWD candidates, it will be set in Tamil or English as per their preference.
- The questions in Part- ‘B’ will be bi-lingual, i.e. in English and Tamil.
- In case of any inconsistency between the English and Tamil versions of the questions, the English version will prevail over the Tamil version.
- Part – ‘B’ will be evaluated only if the candidate secures a minimum qualifying marks of 40% (i.e.) 20 Marks in Part – ‘A’.
- Marks secured in Part – ‘B’ only will be considered for shortlisting the candidates for the next stage of the selection process, i.e., Skill Test for the post of Typist and Viva-voce for the posts of Telephone Operator, Cashier and Xerox Operator, based on the rule of reservation.
- As per G.O. (Ms.) No.49, Human Resources (M) Department, dated 23.05.2022, the government has granted exemption from writing the Tamil Eligibility Test for the PWD candidates who have studied in English medium.
- Hence, the test will be conducted in General English (SSLC Standard) for those who have opted for the same.
- This also applies to persons with a disability below 40%.
Skill Test For The Post Of Typist:
- The candidates for the Skill Test will be shortlisted, based on merit in the Common Written Examination, at a ratio 1:5 or such number as may be decided by the Hon’ble High Court, following the rule of reservation.
- However, in each reservation group, all the candidates who secure the same mark as the cutoff mark for their group in the Common Written Examination will be admitted for the Skill Test.
- Therefore, merely securing the minimum qualifying marks in the Common Written Examination will not confer any right on the candidate to qualify for the Skill Test.
- Basic Computer Skill Test:- Maximum Marks: 75. Minimum Qualifying Marks: 34. Duration: 90 Minutes.
- Typing Test: English/Tamil Typewriting Test (45 words per minute). Duration: 10 minutes. Maximum marks: 100. Minimum Qualifying Marks: 45
- Viva-Voice: For Viva-voce, the candidates will be shortlisted as per merit based on the marks secured by them in the (a) Common Written Examination and (b) Skill Test, in the ratio of 1:2 or 1:3 or such ratio as may be decided by the Hon’ble High Court about the number of vacancies from and out of the qualified candidates in the Skill Test, following the rule of reservation.
- For an oral test, the candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks secured in the Practical Test and following the rule of reservation, as per merit in the ratio of 1:2 or 1:3 or such number as decided by the Hon’ble High Court concerning the number of vacancies.
- Before Viva-voce, the candidates shortlisted for the post of Xerox Operator will be tested on their skills to operate the Xerox Machine as part of Viva-voce.
- The object of an Oral Test is to assess the suitability of the candidates by judging their mental alertness, skills, attitude, ethics, character, etc.
Place Of Posting:
Madras High Court Vacancy – The selected candidates will be posted either at the Principal seat at Madras or at the Madurai Bench of Madras High Court, Madurai or Tamil Nadu State Judicial Academy, Chennai or Regional Centre of Tamil Nadu State Judicial Academy at Coimbatore or Madurai and are also liable to be transferred from one place to other at any time, depending on the administrative needs and exigencies without any prior intimation.
|BC/BCM/MBC & DC/Others/UR
|Rs.500/- for each post
How to apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates should register and apply online for Madras High Court Jobs on or before 13 February 2024.
For more details & Apply: Click here.
Important Dates for MHC Recruitment:
|Date of Notification
|15 January 2024
|Last date for Registration & submission of Online Applications
|13 February 2024
|The last date for remittance of fee, by Challan through Bank
|15 February 2024