DSSSB Recruitment 2020 – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has released the job notifications for the post of Store Keeper, Section Officer (Horticulture), Assistant Engineer (Civil), Veterinary and Livestock Inspector, Investigator, Stenographer (English),
Stenographer (Hindi), Office Superintendent, Pharmacist, Legal Assistant, Manager (Public Relations), Junior Telephone Operator, Junior Clerk, Draftsman, Hindi-Translator-cum-Assistant, Labour Welfare Inspector, Accountant, Laboratory Assistant (Biology), for 536 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/ Degree /B.Sc/ B.Com/ Diploma/ B.A/ LLB/ 12th/ 10th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 07 January to 06 February 2020. The detailed eligibility and DSSSB Recruitment application process are given below.
DSSSB – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is a board that conducts the recruitment examination for the various posts vacancies in Delhi undertaken by the department of GNCT Delhi. DSSSB only have the power to select the candidates for the government posting by the conducting required examination.
DSSSB Recruitment 2020:
DSSSB Recruitment 2020 for Junior Clerk/ Others:
|Job Role||Asst Engineer/ Jr Clerk/ Accountant/ Stenographer/ Others|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ Degree /B.Sc/ B.Com/ Diploma/ 12th/ 10th/ Others|
|Salary||Up to 9,300-34,800/-|
|Application Starting Date||07 January 2020|
|Last Date||06 February 2020|
Detailed Eligibility – DSSSB Recruitment:
For Store Keeper:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university OR
- Diploma in any field from a recognized Institute/ Board/ University with 02 years relevant experience in a Government
For Section Officer (Horticulture):
- Degree in Agriculture or Degree in Science with Botany as a subject from a recognized University/ Institute
For Assistant Engineer (Civil):
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
For Veterinary and Livestock Inspector:
- 10+2 pass in any stream i.e. Science, Commerce, Arts from recognized University/ Board.
- Two years Diploma in Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Science from a recognized University or Board.
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/ Board.
For Stenographer (English):
- Matric with a speed of at least 100/40 w.p.m. in English shorthand/computer typewriting.
For Stenographer (Hindi):
- Matric with a speed of at least 80/30 w.p.m. in Hindi shorthand/computer typewriting.
For Office Superintendent:
- Graduate from any recognized University.
- Matric with a diploma in the trade i.e. Pharmacist with two years experience OR B. Pharma with one year experience OR M. Pharma
For Legal Assistant:
- B.A., L.L.B. with at least one year experience of working with Advocate and enrolled with Bar Council. Should also have Knowledge (read and write) of Hindi and Urdu Language.
For Manager (Public Relations):
- A first class Master’s Degree in Arts or MBA from a recognized University.
For Junior Telephone Operator:
- Matric with certificate in Radio Mechanic
For Junior Clerk:
- Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) or equivalent with a typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
- Matric with Diploma or Certificate in Draftsmanship (Civil).
- Graduate with 3 years experience of similar job.
- Should know Hindi, Urdu and English.
For Labour Welfare Inspector:
- Graduate in one of the Social Sciences preferably in Sociology.
- B.Com Degree from any recognized University/ Institute or SAS exams passed as conducted by the appropriate Govt.
For Laboratory Assistant (Biology):
- B.Sc. with Botany/ Zoology from a recognized University.
Age limit (as on 06.02.2020):
- Store Keeper/Veterinary & Livestock Inspector/Laboratory Asst: 18-27 years
- Section Officer/Asst Engineer: Not exceeding 30 year
- Investigator: Not exceeding 27 years
- Manager (Public Relations): Below 35 years
- Accountant: Not exceeding 35 years
- Stenographer/Office Superintendent/Pharmacist/Legal Asst/Jr Telephone Operator/Jr Clerk/Draftsman/Hindi-Translator-cum-Assistant/Labour Welfare Inspector: 18 – 35 years
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- SC/ST – 05 years
- OBC – 03 years
- PwD – 10 years (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
Post Wise Vacancies: 536 Posts
- Store Keeper: 1 Post
- Section Officer (Horticulture): 9 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 46 Posts
- Veterinary and Livestock Inspector: 78 Posts
- Investigator: 15 Posts
- Stenographer (English): 38 Posts
- Stenographer (Hindi): 6 Posts
- Office Superintendent: 23 Posts
- Pharmacist: 15 Posts
- Legal Assistant: 4 Posts
- Manager (Public Relations): 1 Post
- Junior Telephone Operator: 10 Posts
- Junior Clerk: 254 Posts
- Draftsman: 2 Posts
- Hindi-Translator-cum-Assistant: 2 Posts
- Labour Welfare Inspector: 4 Posts
- Accountant: 18 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Biology): 10 Posts
- Section Officer/ Asst Engineer/ Office Superintendent/ Pharmacist/ Manager/ Accountant: Rs.9,300-34,800/-
- Store Keeper/ Veterinary & Livestock Inspector/ Investigator/ Stenographer/ Legal Asst/ Jr Telephone Operator/ Jr Clerk/ Draftsman/ Hindi-Translator-cum-Asst/ Labour Welfare Inspector/ Laboratory Asst: Rs.5,200-20,200/-
DSSSB Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
Scheme of Examination:
One Tier Examination:
- Section – A: MCQs of one mark each from the followings: 1. General Awareness. 2. General Intelligence & Reasoning ability. 3. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability. 4. Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension
- Section- B: (Applicable only for one Tier Technical only): Post specific subject related questions: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned
Two Tier Examination:
- Part – I (MCQ/Objective type): General Intelligence & reasoning ability, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, English language & Comprehension
- Part-II: (Descriptive)
Minimum qualifying marks:
- General – 40%
- OBC (Delhi) – 35%
- SC/ST/PH(PwD) & Ex-servicemen – 30%
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
Note: No fee for Women/ SC/ST/ PWD & Ex-serviceman category
Mode of Payment: Pay the requisite fees only through SBI e-pay.
How to Apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in) website from 07 January to 06 February 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here