Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board-DSSSB Recruitment 2019 notifications for the post of Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer in various disciplines, Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer Gr-II, Junior Lab Assistant, Scientific Assistant & Welfare Officer/Probation Officer/Prison Welfare Officer. The detailed eligibility and DSSSB Recruitment application process are given in below.
DSSSB Recruitment 2019:
List of current vacancies in DSSSB Careers:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|LDC/Steno/Officers||151||DSSSB LDC/Steno Vacancy|
|Asst Engineer/Jr Engineer||264||DSSSB AE/JE Vacancy|
DSSSB Recruitment for LDC/Steno/Scientific Asst/Officers:
|Job Role||Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer, Junior Lab Assistant, Scientific Assistant & Welfare Officer|
|Salary||Up to Rs.9,300-34,800/-|
|Last Date||5 March 2019|
DSSSB Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or university.
- Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer (35 w.p.m. in
English or 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 05 key
depressions for each word.)
- 12th pass or equivalent under 10+2 system from a recognized Board or University.
- Speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and 40 w.p.m. typewriting in English. Or Speed or 80
w.p.m in shorthand and 35 w.p.m. typewriting in Hindi.
- Desirable: Basic knowledge of Computer Operation.
Jr. Lab Assistant:
- 12th class pass with science stream from a recognized Board with three years experience in laboratory works Or,
- Degree in Science from a recognized university/institution.
Scientific Assistant: Master’s Degree in Science from a recognized university/institution.
- Master’s Degree in social work or Master of Art (Sociology) or Post Graduate Degree in Criminology from a recognized university/Institute.
Age limit (As on 05.03.2019):
- Lower Division Clerk/Stenographer/Jr. Lab Assistant: 18 to 27 Years
- Scientific Assistant/Welfare Officer: Below 30 years
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PH candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
DSSSB – Post wise vacancies: 151 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 27 Posts
- Stenographer Gr.II – 6 Posts
- Jr. Lab Assistant – 7 Posts
- Scientific Assistant – 1 Post
- Welfare Officer/Probation Officer/Prison Welfare Officer – 110 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk/Stenographer/Jr. Lab Assistant: Rs.5,200-20,200/-
- Scientific Assistant/Welfare Officer: Rs. 9,300-34,800/-
DSSSB Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test.
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
Scheme of Examination:
- Section – A: MCQs of one mark each from the followings: 1. General Awareness. 2. General Intelligence & Reasoning ability. 3. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability. 4. Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension. 5. Test of English Language & Comprehension. (20 Marks each) (Total: 100 Marks)
- Section- B: MCQs of one mark each from the subject concerned (Post specific subject related questions: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions) (100 Marks)
- Part – I: Subject / Qualification Related Paper – 150 Marks
- Part – II: English Language & Comprehension – 50 Marks
Minimum qualifying marks:
- General – 40%
- OBC (Delhi) – 35%
- SC/ST/PH(PwD) & Ex-servicemen – 30%
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for Women/ SC/ST/ PWD & Ex-serviceman category)
Examination Centre: Delhi NCR.
How to apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 5 March 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now