Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board-DSSSB Recruitment 2017 for Junior Engineer/Clerks/Assistant in various disciplines.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
DSSSB Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer/Clerks/Assistant|
|Salary||Upto Rs 34,800/Month|
|Last Date||21 August 2017|
Lower Division Clerk-34 Post
- 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or university.
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English typing or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Grade-IV (DASS)-480 Post
- 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or university.
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Grade-II (DASS)-221 Posts
- Degree from a recognized University in Arts/Commerce/Science or Agriculture.
- Desirable: – Knowledge of Hindi.
Statistical Assistant-260 Posts
- Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Operational research /Mathematical Statistics/Applies statistics Or Post Graduate Degree in Economics/Mathematics /Commerce (with Statistics as one of the subject/papers in Post Graduation/Graduation level ).
- Desirable: – Working knowledge of Computers
Junior Engineer (Civil)-05 Posts
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent. Desirable: – Nil
- Experience: – Essential: – Two years’ building Constructions/Civil Development works.
Draughtsman Grade-III-52 Posts
- Matriculation or equivalent from a Board or institution recognized by state/central Govt. 02 years diploma in Draftsmanship from a recognized institution.
Field Assistant-10 Posts
- Matriculation /High School Pass from a recognized institute/Board.
- Desirable: – Experience of sealing & packing of Articles preferably food products.
Food Safety Officer-05 Posts
- A degree in food technology or dairy technology or bio technology or oil technology or agriculture science or veterinary sciences or bio chemistry or micro biology or Master degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from recognized university or Any other equivalent/recognized qualification notified by Central Govt.
- Successfully completion of training as specified by Food Authority in a recognized institute or institutions approved for the purpose.
- Graduate from a recognized University with a diploma in Library Science.
One year’s professional experience. OR,
- Bachelor in Library Science. Desirable: – Speed of 30 w.p.m. in Typewriting on Computer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Library science or Library and Information science of a recognized university/institute.
- Desirable: – Diploma in computer application from recognized university or institute.
- Experience: – Essential: – Two years professional experience in a library under central/state government/autonomous or statutory organization/PSU/university or recognized research or educational institution.
How to apply DSSSB Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 5 P.M. on 21 August 2017.
To Apply: Click here