Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board-DSSSB Recruitment 2018 for 9,232 Teachers posts in various departments.The detailed eligibility and application process of DSSSB Recruitment are given in below.
DSSSB Recruitment 2018:
|Salary||Up to Rs.34,800/Month|
|Last Date||31 January 2018|
DSSSB Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Special Educator Teacher:
- Graduate with (a) B.Ed.(Special Education) or (b) B.Ed. with a two years Diploma in Special Education or (c) PostGraduate Professional Diploma in Special Education Or any other equivalent qualification approved by the RCI.
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test Conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education.
Assistant Teacher (Nursery):
- Senior Secondary School (Class Twelve) certificate or Intermediate or its equivalent with at least 45% marks from a recognized Board/university.
- Diploma/Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education programme of a duration of not less than two years or B.Ed. (Nursery) from a recognized institute.
- Must have passed Hindi at Secondary Level.
Assistant Teacher (Primary):
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) from a recognized Board. OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2-years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) in accordance with the NCTE recognition norms and procedure regulations-2002. OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-years Bachelor of elementary education (B.El.Ed). OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-years Diploma in Education (special education) from a recognized Board. OR
- Graduation and 2-years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) from a recognized Board.
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Must have passed Hindi or Urdu or Punjabi or English as a subject at Secondary Level.
Physical Education Teacher: Graduate with Bachelor’s of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or its equivalent.
Top MNC's hiring Entry Level & Experienced Graduates:- Register Now
- Five years Diploma in Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Art from a university/institute recognized by the Govt. of India. OR
- Master’s Degree in Drawing and Painting/Fine Art from a recognized university. OR
Bachelor’s Degree in Drawing/Painting/Fine Art plus two years full time Diploma in Painting/Fine Art from a recognized university/institution.
Domestic Science Teacher:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Domestic science/Home Science from a recognized university/ institute.
- Bachelor’s in Education with Domestic Science/Home Science as a teaching subject.
- Master’s Degree (Or its equivalent oriental Degree in the case of PGT Sanskrit/Hindi) in the subject concerned from any recognized University.
- Degree / Diploma in training /Education.
- Having obtained Ph.D Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University/Institution. OR
- Having obtained First Division in Higher Secondary, Degree and Post Graduate Examination with the Mandatory condition that the candidate will acquire the B.Ed. / B.T. qualification within a period not exceeding three years from the date of his joining the service.
A Bachelor’s Degree (Honours/Pass) or equivalent from a recognized University having secured 45% marks in aggregate, in two school subjects of which at least one out of the following should have been at the elective level A) English B). Mathematics C). Natural / Physical Science D). Social Science
- B.A. (Honours) in one of the Modern Indian Languages (MIL) concerned or BA with MIL concerned as one of the Elective subjects from a recognized University having 45% marks in aggregate with one additional language or one school subject at Degree Level. OR
- Equivalent Oriental Degree in MIL concerned from a recognized University having 45% marks in aggregate. OR
- Degree/ Diploma in teaching OR Senior Anglo Vernacular Certificate
- Knowledge of Hindi is essential.
- Should have qualified CTET from CBSE.
Educational and Vocational Guidance Counselor (EVGC):
Master Degree in Psychology from a recognized university/institution with Diploma in Guidance and Counseling from a recognized university or institution.
PGT Computer Science:
- B.E. or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) plus post Graduate diploma in Computer Application or ‘B’ Or ‘C’ level diploma from DOEACC, Ministry of Communications and IT Plus one year Teaching experience. OR,
- M.Sc. (Computer Science)/MCA Plus one year Teaching experience. OR,
- Master of Engineering or M.Tech. (Computer Science/IT).
DSSSB Recruitment – Department wise vacancies: 9,232 Posts
- Special Education Teacher – 605 Posts
- Asstt. Teacher (Nursery) – 320 Posts
- Asstt. Teacher (Primary) – 1394 Posts
- Physical Edn.Teacher – 919 Posts
- Drawing Teacher – 295 Posts
- Domestic Science Teacher – 199 Posts
- PGT Home Science Female – 114 Posts
- PGT Physical Education- Male – 86 Posts
- PGT Physical Education- Female – 74 Posts
- PGT Fine Art –Male – 17 Posts
- PGT Fine Art –Female – 13 Posts
- PGT Music- Male – 1 Post
- PGT Music- Female – 2 Posts
- PGT Biology – Male – 8 Posts
- PGT Biology –Female – 7 Posts
- PGT Chemistry -Male – 11 Posts
- PGT Chemistry -Female – 10 Posts
- PGT Commerce-Male – 13 Posts
- PGT Commerce Female – 15 Posts
- PGT Economics-Male – 10 Posts
- PGT Economics-Female – 22 Posts
- PGT English– Male – 73 Posts
- PGT English- Female – 83 Posts
- PGT Hindi– Male – 113 Posts
- PGT Hindi– Female – 131 Posts
- PGT History– Male – 92 Posts
- PGT History–Female – 113 Posts
- PGT Pol. Science-Male – 88 Posts
- PGT Pol. Science-Female – 115 Posts
- PGT Sanskrit– Male – 29 Posts
- PGT Sanskrit–Female – 19 posts
- PGT Geography-Male – 52 Posts
- PGT Geography-Female – 17 posts
- PGT Maths– Male – 8 Posts
- PGT Maths– Female – 12 Posts
- PGT Physics– Male – 9 Posts
- PGT Physics–Female – 9 Posts
- PGT Punjabi- Male – 1 Post
- PGT Punjabi-Female – 2 Posts
- PGT Urdu– Male – 2 Posts
- PGT Urdu– Female – 5 Posts
- PGT Agriculture–Male – 1 post
- PGT Sociology- Male – 42 Posts
- PGT Sociology-Female – 41 Posts
- TGT English– Male – 367 Posts
- TGT English– Female – 311 Posts
- TGT Maths– Male – 286 Posts
- TGT Maths- Female – 324 Posts
- TGT Natural Science- Male – 222 Posts
- TGT Natural Science- Female – 194 Posts
- TGT Social Science-Male – 303 Posts
- TGT Social Science Female – 300 Posts
- TGT Bengali –Female – 1 Post
- TGT Hindi – Male – 271 Posts
- TGT Hindi – Female – 151 Posts
- TGT Punjabi – Male – 88 Posts
- TGT Punjabi –Female 126 Posts
- TGT Sanskrit – Male 114 Posts
- TGT Sanskrit –Female – 140 Posts
- TGT Urdu – Male – 78 Posts
- TGT Urdu – Female – 135 Posts
- Educational and Vocational Guidance Counsellor (EVGC) -Male – 222 Posts
- Educational and Vocational Guidance Counsellor (EVGC) – Female – 210 Posts
- PGT Computer Science-Male – 98 Posts
- PGT Computer Science-Female – 99 Posts
DSSSB Recruitment Age limit(As on 21.11.2017):
- Special Educator Teacher/Assistant Teacher (Nursery)/Assistant Teacher/Physical Education Teacher/Drawing Teacher/Domestic Science Teacher/PGT Computer Science/Educational and Vocational Guidance Counselor (EVGC): Below 30 years
- PGT (Home Science/Music/Fine-Art/Others): Below 36 years
- TGT(All subject): Below 32 years
- Note: Age relaxation as per government policy
DSSSB Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
- The Board may shortlist the candidates for written examination on the basis of marks in qualifying exam (as per essential qualification given in RRs) in case there are a large number of candidates.
Scheme of Examination:
One Tier (G/T) Examination: General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability, Arithmetical & Numerical Ability, Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension.
Two Tier Examination: General Intelligence & reasoning ability, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, English language & Comprehension.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (Women/SC/ST/Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying Application fee)
How to apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 5 January to 31 January 2018.
Top MNC's hiring Entry Level & Experienced Graduates:- Register Now
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online Application available from 5 Jan 2018)
Important dates of DSSSB Recruitment:
- Opening Date of Application: 05/01/2018
- Closing Date of Application: 31/01/2018