NPCIL Recruitment 2017 for the post of Executive Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates through GATE 2017/2018 & for the post of Stipendiary Trainees / Scientific Assistant / Technician-‘B’.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 Details:
NPCIL Recruitment for Stipendiary Trainees @ Kakrapur Gujarat Site
|Job Role||Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant|
|Last date||25 November 2017|
Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant(Diploma in Engineering):
- Three years Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Electrical/Mechanical/ Electronics/Instrumentation/Chemical recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development after SSC/HSC and HSC level examination.
- Candidates with HSC +2 years Diploma course in Engineering (Approved by AICTE) with 60% or above marks are eligible.
- Candidates who have pursued Diploma through lateral entry to 2nd year Diploma after SSC + ITI are not Eligible.
Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant(B.Sc):
- B.Sc with Minimum 60% marks. B.Sc shall be with Physics as principal subject and Chemistry/Mathematics/ Statistics/ Electronics & Computer Science as subsidary subject OR with Chemistry as principal subject and Physics/Mathematics/ Statics/Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary subject with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subject with equal weightage. Mathematics at HSC (10+2) level is essential.
- Candidates having Mathematics as the principal subject at B.Sc are not eligible.
Should have had English as one of the subject either at SSC or at HSC level examination.
Posts Wise vacancies: 67 Posts
Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant(Diploma in Engineering) – 49 Posts
- Electrical – 14 Posts
- Chemical – 05 Posts
- Mechanical – 19 Posts
- Electronics/Instrumentation – 11 Posts
Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant(B.Sc) – 18 Posts
- Physics – 09 Posts
- Chemistry – 09 Posts
Age limit(As on 25.11.2017): 18 to 25 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
The selection process is based on Written Examination and Interview.
- Written Examination – Online examination. No. of Questions – 120 (Section A, B and C – each consisting of 40 marks)
- No negative marking
- Qualifying percentage for Written Examination – 45% for Gen and 40% for SC/ST/OBC
- Final select list will be made after giving weightage of 50% marks obtained in the
written test and 50% on the basis of performance in the personal interview.
Examination Centre: Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkatta, New Delhi and Surat
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2017 – apply @ npcilcareers.co.in?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 1 November 2017 to 25 November 2017.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Opening date of Online Application: 1 November 2017
- Closing date of Online Application: 25 November 2017
- Written Examination: Tentatively in January 2018.
NPCIL Recruitment for Executive Trainee through GATE 2018:
|Job Role||Executive Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to apply GATE 2018||5 October 2017|
- Applicants must have full Time BE/ B Tech/ 4 years B Sc (Engineering) / 5 years Integrated ME/M Tech with a minimum of 60% marks in any of the engineering disciplines from a recognized University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- Only the above-mentioned disciplines will be considered. Courses/Disciplines with equivalence to the above will not be considered.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE 2017 score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
- Applicants whose final results are awaited and/or are appearing for the final year/semester examination during April – May 2018, but are otherwise eligible, may also apply. If selected, they will be required to submit the final result indicating completion of degree and percentage of marks (not less than 60%).
Age Limit: 26 Years
|Discipline||Engineering Degrees Allowed|
Electrical & Electronics
|Electrical & Communication||Electronics|
Electronics & Communication
Electronics & Telecommunication
Electronics & Controls
Electronics & Instrumentation
Instrumentation & Controls
Instrumentation & Electronics
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process for Engineers through GATE 2018:
The selection process is based on Verification of Original Documents, Personal Interview.
Candidates obtaining valid GATE 2017/2018 score shall only be eligible for Personal Interview. The score is valid only if the candidate obtains more than or equal to the qualifying marks as fixed for the respective discipline in GATE 2017/GATE 2018. Only GATE 2017/2018 Score is valid for this post. GATE score of 2016 or of previous GATE examination shall not be entertained.
How to apply NPCIL Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest through GATE 2017/2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply GATE 2018: Click here