Govt of Punjab Recruitment 2018 – Office of Advocate General, Punjab announced notifications for the post of Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Steno-typist.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Govt of Punjab Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Steno-typist|
|Last Date||9 May 2018|
Govt of Punjab Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Graduation from a recognized University or Institution, and
- Possesses at least one hundred and twenty hours course with hands on experience in the use of personal computer on Information Technology in office productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from Government recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified OR
- Possesses a Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Government of India
Age limit(As on 01.01.2018):
- General: 18 to 37 years
- SC/ST/BC: 18 to 42 years
- Physically Handicapped: 18 to 47 years
Post wise vacancies: 71 Posts
- Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator – 51 Posts
- Steno-typist – 20 Posts
Govt of Punjab Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of skill test, interview.
- Skill test will be held in English language only.
- In the skill test, the candidate will have to perform proficiency in English stenography at the speed of 80 W.P.M. and Transcribe at a speed of 15 W.P.M.
- Time English Stenography: 5 minutes (first two hundred words in 2 ½ minutes and then 5 minutes’ rest and then other two hundred words in 2 ½ minutes).
- Time English Transcribe: 27 minutes
Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator:
- Selection of the candidates for the post of Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator will be done in two steps. Step – 1 will be the written test and step – 2 i.e. skill test.
- Skill test shall be of qualifying nature. Among those, who qualify the skill test, the candidates will be called for step – 3 i.e. interview.
- Final merit shall be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the written test and interview of all the candidates who will qualify the skill test.
Skill test for Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator (typing test on computer):
- Total Time for Punjabi Test=10 Minutes
- Total Time for English Test=10 Minutes
Scheme of written test:
- Written test will contain 100 multiple choice questions of one mark each.
- The paper will be of 120 minutes’ duration.
- Minimum qualifying marks will be 25% of total marks of examination.
- There will be negative marking (1/4th marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer).
- For SC / BC/ ESM candidates: Rs.150/-
- For Handicapped persons: Rs.300/-
- Other Categories: Rs.600/-
How to apply Govt of Punjab Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 9 May 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Date of availability of online form 16.04.2018
- Last date for applying online: 09.05.2018
- Last date for payment of application fee: 10.05.2018
- Date of Examination: 17.06.2018