PSPCL Recruitment 2017 – Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd(PSPCL) Job notification for 2800 posts of Assistant Lineman.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
PSPCL Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Assistant Lineman|
|Last date||19 December 2017|
- 2 years National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman trade
- The candidates who possess higher education i.e. Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering will be considered only if they have minimum qualifications i.e. National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman trade
Note: Preference will be given to those candidates who have done Two Years Apprenticeship in the trade of Lineman from PSPCL/ PSTCL or erstwhile PSEB.If above candidates are not available, the other candidates having Two years Apprenticeship in the trade of Lineman from any other State/BBMB etc. will be considered
Knowledge of Punjabi: All the candidates must have passed Punjabi of at least Matriculation or its equivalent level till the date of Document checking.
Age limit(As on 1.1.2017): 18 to 42 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Selection will be made purely on merit basis. The merit will be made as per marks obtained in National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman trade.The percentage of marks obtained shall be rounded off to the nearest 2nd decimal digit for preparing the merit.No weightage shall be for higher qualifications.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- All categories except SC & Person with disability: Rs.521/-
- Person with disability category: Rs.321/-
- Sc category: Rs.221/-
How to apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 19 December 2017.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Online Registration starts on 29.11.2017
- Last date for Online Registration: 19.12.2107
- Fee deposit in the bank will close on 26.12.2017