PSPCL Recruitment 2018 – Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd (PSPCL) Job notification for 850 vacancies of Linemen Apprentices. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
PSPCL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Lineman Apprentice|
|Last Date||24 November 2018|
PSPCL Apprentice – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: The candidates should be ITI in WIREMAN OR ELECTRICIAN Trade. The certificate should be issued and duly signed by NCVT or SCVT is only.
- The candidates whose results have been officially and publically declared till the last date of online registration shall only be eligible to apply.
- Selected candidate must register in PSPCL apprentice establishment through GOI Apprenticeship website before joining the allotted station as Apprentice Lineman in PSPCL.
- The Candidate who has already done ITI apprenticeship earlier in any department or in PSPCL will not be eligible for this Apprenticeship.
- Preference will be given to Punjab resident/domicile candidates.
Age Limit: As per Apprenticeship Act 1961, Apprenticeship rules 1992, as amended from time to time.
PSPCL Linemen Apprentice – Selection process:
- Selection will be made purely on merit basis.
- The merit will be made as per marks obtained in ITI of Wireman or Electrician trade.
- The percentage marks obtained shall be rounded off to the nearest 2nd decimal digit for preparing the merit.
- No weightage shall be given for higher qualifications.
How to apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Apprentice vacancies through online from 2 November 2018 to 24 November 2018.
For more details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now