PSPCL Recruitment 2018 – Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd (PSPCL) Job notification for 850 vacancies of Linemen Apprentices. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
PSPCL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Lineman Apprentice|
|Last Date||24 November 2018|
PSPCL Apprentice – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: The candidates should be ITI in WIREMAN OR ELECTRICIAN Trade. The certificate should be issued and duly signed by NCVT or SCVT is only.
- The candidates whose results have been officially and publically declared till the last date of online registration shall only be eligible to apply.
- Selected candidate must register in PSPCL apprentice establishment through GOI Apprenticeship website before joining the allotted station as Apprentice Lineman in PSPCL.
- The Candidate who has already done ITI apprenticeship earlier in any department or in PSPCL will not be eligible for this Apprenticeship.
- Preference will be given to Punjab resident/domicile candidates.
Age Limit: As per Apprenticeship Act 1961, Apprenticeship rules 1992, as amended from time to time.
PSPCL Linemen Apprentice – Selection process:
- Selection will be made purely on merit basis.
- The merit will be made as per marks obtained in ITI of Wireman or Electrician trade.
- The percentage marks obtained shall be rounded off to the nearest 2nd decimal digit for preparing the merit.
- No weightage shall be given for higher qualifications.
How to apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Apprentice vacancies through online from 2 November 2018 to 24 November 2018.
For more details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Opening date of Online Registration of applications: 02nd Nov 2018
- Closing date of Online Registration of applications: 24th Nov 2018