IISER Mohali Recruitment 2020 – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Mohali invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Senior Project Associate – 02 posts, Project Associate – 04 posts on a temporary contract basis. Candidates with the qualification of M.Sc/ Ph.D. are eligible to apply for these jobs. Selection will be based on Online interview. Interested and eligible candidates can send their filled application through Email on [email protected] on or before 19 September 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- ZSI Zoological Survey of India Recruitment 2020 for JRF/SRF/Post Doctoral Fellow
- IIRR Recruitment 2020 for RA/ SRF/ JRF
IISER Mohali Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Senior Project Associate/ Project Associate|
|Job Location||IISER Mohali|
|Last Date||19 September 2020|
For Senior Project Associate:
- Doctoral Degree in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ M.VSc from a recognized University with experience in Molecular Biology techniques OR
- MD/MS from a recognised University with experience in molecular Biotechnology techniques.
for Project Associate:
- Master’s degree in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Virology/ M.VSc from a recognized University
Maximum Age Limit (as on date of Interview):
- Senior Project Associate: 40 years
- Project Associate: 35 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Senior Project Associate: 02 posts
- Project Associate: 04 posts
- Senior Project Associate: Rs. 35,000/- (Ph.D. Thesis submitted) OR Rs. 47,000/- (Ph.D.)
- Project Associate: Rs. 30,000/-
IISER Mohali Recruitment 2020 for Sr.Project Associate/ Project Associate:
- Selection will be done on the basis of online interview through skype.
- The candidates shortlisted by the Screening Committee will be intimated by email for the online interview
How to Apply IISER Mohali Recruitment 2020 for Sr.Project Associate/ Project Associate?
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send a scanned copy of the following documents through Email on [email protected] on or before 19 September 2020.
For More Details: Click here
- Scan copies of original documents viz. (a) Educational Qualification, (b) Age, (c) Category (in case of SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidate), (d) Experience Certificate, if any (e) Publications/Patents, if any and (f) Detailed Bio-Data Extra. Candidates are also requested to provide there Skype ID, Mobile Number, and Email address.