Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
INST Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of JRF under the project of “Luminescent Organic Single Crystals for Flexible Display Devices”. There is 01 vacancy available for above mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of M.Sc are eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible candidates can apply through e-mail. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
INST Recruitment 2023 for JRF :
|Total Posts||01 Post|
|Last Date||06 March 2023|
Detailed Eligibility :
Educational Qualification :
- Essential : M. Sc. Chemistry with 55% marks and passing of NET/GATE or equivalent national level exams.
- Desirable : Research experience in synthesis and characterization of organic compounds.
Age Limit ( As on 06 March 2023 ): Below 28 years.
Note : Upper age limit is relaxable for reserved categories as per rules of Government of India.
Salary : Rs 31,000/- + HRA (as applicable) per month.
No.of.Vacancies : 01 Post
Selection Process of INST Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process includes Interview.
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for interview, and the date and time of interview will be communicated to the email address provided by the candidate.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated through email to appear in the interview.
- Interview will be conducted through google meet and the link for the same will be provided prior to the interview.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented for verification at the time of interview.
How to apply for INST Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending prescribed application form to the mentioned mail-id latest by 06 March 2023. In addition to this, the candidates are required to submit an online synopsis by the given link.
For more details : Click here
For Application Form : Click here
For Google form ( Online Synopsis ) : Click here
- Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular Ph. D. program of INST if they satisfy eligibility criteria and the Ph. D. selection guidelines.
- The position is purely temporary and on contractual basis and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of three years or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
- The position is co-terminus with the project.
- Project duration: Initially one year and may be extended based on the performance of the candidate and availability of funds.