TMC Recruitment 2021 – Tata Memorial Centre has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Senior Program Manager/Supervisor/Cluster Coordinator/District Technical Officers/Nurse/Patient Assistant/Others on Contract basis. There are 89 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can attend the walk-in-interview on 22 to 24 March 2021 . The educational qualification of the candidates must be MBBS/DS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ MDS/ MPH/B.Sc/B.Com/M.Com/Bachelors Degree/10th/12th . The pay scale for the candidates will be Rs.8,000 – 70,000/month. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Tata Memorial Hospital – Tata Memorial Centre is located in Parel, Mumbai in India. Tata Memorial Hospital is a specialist for cancer treatment and research centre. They closely associated with advanced cancer education and treatment.
TMC Recruitment 2021:
TMC Recruitment 2021 for Senior Program Manager/Supervisor/Cluster Coordinator/District Technical Officers/Nurse/Patient Assistant/Others:
|Job Role||Senior Program Manager/Supervisor/Cluster Coordinator/District Technical Officers/Nurse/Patient Assistant/Others|
|Qualification||MBBS/DS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ MDS/ MPH/B.Com/M.Com/B.Sc/Bachelors Degree/10th/12th|
|Salary||Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 70,000/-|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||22 to 24 March 2021|
Senior Program Manager/Supervisor:
- MBBS/ Masters in Public Health with 3 years relevant experience
- BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ MDS/ MPH with a minimum of 2 years experience in the cancer screening program
District Technical Officers:
- BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS with 1-year experience in the cancer screening program
- B.Sc. (Nursing)/ G.N.M.
- Bachelors in any field/ MSW with one-year relevant experience
Data Entry Operator:
- 12th/ HSC with 6 months Computer Course
- B.Com/ M.Com
- 10th/ SSC with valid driving license and 1-year experience in HMV/ LMV.
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Senior Program Manager/ Supervisor – 1 Post
- Cluster Coordinator – 2 Posts
- District Technical Officers – 28 Posts
- Nurse – 28 Posts
- Patient Assistant – 7 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – 14 Posts
- Accountant – 2 Posts
- Driver – 7 Posts
- Senior Program Manager/Supervisor – Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 70,000/-
- Cluster Coordinator – Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 50,000/-
- District Technical Officers – Rs. 21,000/- to Rs. 40,000/-
- Nurse – Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 18,000/-
- Patient Assistant – Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 15,000/-
- Data Entry Operator – Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 12,000/-
- Accountant – Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 15,000/-
- Driver – Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 15,000/-
TMC Recruitment Selection Process :
- The selection process will be based on the performance in walk-in-interview.
How to Apply TMC Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the Walk –In For Interview on given dates at Venue along with their Bio-Data, Recent Passport Size Photograph, Copy of Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Original Educational Certificates and one set of Self-Attested copies of all Certificates on the respective dates between 09:30 am to 11:30 am.
For More Details: Click here
- Senior Program Manager/ Supervisor/ Cluster Coordinator/ District Technical Officers – 22nd March 2021 between 09:30 am to 11:30 am
- Nurse/ Patient Assistant – 23rd March 2021 between 09:30 am to 11:30 am
- Data Entry Operator/ Accountant/ Driver – 24th March 2021 between 09:30 am to 11:30 am
Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital And Research Centre
Pbcr Building, Opposite Medical Record Department
Shri Krishna Medical College And Hospital Campus,
Umanagar, Muzaffarpur (Bihar)- 842002,
Phone Number: 9128486891
TMC Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Nursing Superintendent/Others: (Expired)
|Job Role||Assistant Nursing Superintendent/Female Nurse A/Clinical Co-Ordinator/ Scientific Assistant B/Technician C/ Assistant Security Officer|
|Qualification||M.Sc/ B.Sc/ Degree/ GNM/ Diploma|
|Job Location||Parel, Mumbai|
|Last Date||12 August 2020|
Assistant Nursing Superintendent:
- M.Sc. (Nursing) with 3 years’ experience OR
- B.Sc. (Nursing) with 5 years’ experience out of which minimum 2 years experience in Clinical Field.
- Preference will be given to candidates having administrative experience.
Female Nurse A:
- General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 2 years clinical experience in a 50 bedded hospital OR
- Basic or Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) with 2 years clinical experience in minimum 50 bedded hospital.
- Candidates should be eligible to register with Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council.
Clinical Co-Ordinator (Neurosurgery):
- Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery or equivalent with at least 5 years of OT experience of which at least 3 years in a neurosurgery OT. Experience with handling of neurosurgical equipment is essential.
Scientific Assistant B (C.S.S.D):
- B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University and minimum 2 years experience as C.S.S.D.
Technician in a Sterilization Dept. of a large Hospital/Institute.
Technician C (ICU/Dental & Prosthetics Surgery/Plumber/Multi Skilled):
- 12th Std. in Science and Diploma of one year / 6 months in ICU/ OT/ Electronics/ Dental Hygienic/ Plumbing from a recognized institution with 3 years & 1 year experience in relevant field.
Assistant Security Officer:
- For Civilian Candidates – Graduation from a recognized University and should be in possession of NCC ‘C’ certificate with work experience of minimum 5 years
- For Ex-Servicemen / Personnel served in Para Military Forces/ Police Force who have rendered minimum 15 years of service and should be of the rank of Ex Havaldar or above or equivalent
Upper Age Limit (as on 12.08.2020):
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent: 40 yrs
- Female Nurse A/Clinical Co-Ordinator (Neurosurgery)/Scientific Assistant B (C.S.S.D)/Technician C (ICU/Dental & Prosthetics Surgery): 30 yrs
- Technician C (Plumber/Multi-Skilled): 27 yrs
- Assistant Security Officer: 25 – 37 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- SC /ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
- PWD [additional 5 years in case of SC/ST & 3 years in case of OBC]: 10 Years
Post-Wise Vacancies: Total – 125 Posts
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent: 1 post (01 – UR)
- Female Nurse A: 115 posts (57-UR, 32-OBC, 16-SC, 10- ST)
- Clinical Co-Ordinator (Neurosurgery): 1 post (01-UR)
- Scientific Assistant B (C.S.S.D): 1 post (01-ST)
- Technician C (ICU): 1 post (01-OBC)
- Technician C (Dental & Prosthetics Surgery): 2 posts (02 – UR)
- Technician C (Plumber): 02 posts (01 – EWS, 01-ST)
- Technician C (Multi Skilled): 1 post (01 – SC)
- Assistant Security Officer: 1 post (01 – SC)
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent: Rs.56,100/-
- Female Nurse A: Rs.44,900/-
- Clinical Co-Ordinator (Neurosurgery)/ Scientific Assistant B (C.S.S.D): Rs.35,400/-
- Technician C (ICU/Dental & Prosthetics Surgery): Rs.25,500/-
- Technician C (Plumber/Multi-Skilled): Rs.19,900/-
- Assistant Security Officer: Rs.35,400/-
TMC Recruitment Selection Process:
- Candidates will be initially screened and called for Interview / Written Examination / Skill Test.
Application Fee: Rs.300
Note: No fees SC /ST / Female Candidates / Persons with Disabilities / Ex-servicemen
Mode of Payment: Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply for TMC Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online at (https://tmc.gov.in/) website on or before 12 August 2020 up to 5:30 PM
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now