Haryana Public Service Commission, HPSC Recruitment 2018 for the post of Sub Divisional Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
HPSC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Sub Divisional Engineer|
|Last Date||1 March 2018|
- Bachelor of Engineering in Civil/Bachelor of Technology or its equivalent with 1st division from a recognized/deemed University in Civil Engineering.
- Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric standard or Higher education
Age limit(As on 01.03.2018): 17 to 42 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
HPSC Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process is based on Interview.Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible for the Commission to interview all the candidates, the Commission may restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or by holding a screening test or any method devised by the Commission.
- For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana: Rs. 500/-
- For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States: Rs. 500/-
- For all Female candidates of General and reserved categories of Haryana and other states including female dependent of ESM of Haryana only: Rs. 125/-
- For Male candidates of SC / BC/ EBP (GC) / ESM categories of Haryana only: Rs. 125/-
- For all Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only: NIL
How to apply HPSC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 1 March 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date of Publication: 30.01.2018
- Closing date for the submission of applications online: 01.03.2018
- Closing date for deposit of cost of application forms in all branches of State bank of India: 07.03.2018 up to 04:00 PM.