Haryana Public Service Commission – HPSC Recruitment 2018 for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in Judicial Branch. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
HPSC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Last Date||30 September 2018|
Educational Qualification: A degree of Bachelor of Laws from a University established by the law and approved/recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Note: Those candidates who had applied earlier against Advertisement No.6 of 2016 published on 20.03.2017 need not to apply afresh.
Age limit (As on 30.09.2018): 21 to 42 years
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST, BC category of Haryana.
- 10 years for persons with disability (15 years for SC/BC’s of Haryana).
- Others as per government policy.
HPSC Recruitment Civil Judge Selection Process:
The examination shall be conducted in three stages namely:-
- Preliminary Examination – Shortlisting candidates for the Main Examination
- Main Examination (900 Marks)
- Viva-Voce (200 Marks)
Syllabus for Preliminary Examination:
- The Preliminary Examination shall be of objective type with 125 multiple-choice questions for two hours duration.
- The standard of the question paper shall be of Law graduate level. The candidate shall also be tested for his analytical skills, reasoning and aptitude.
- Candidate can appear in the Main Examination when he/she secured minimum 150 marks (100 marks for all reserved category) in the Preliminary Examination.
- For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana: Rs. 500/-
- For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States: Rs. 500/-
- For all Female candidates of General and reserved categories of all states: Rs. 125/-
- For Male candidates of SC / BC/ EBP (GC) / ESM categories of Haryana only: Rs. 125/-
- For all Physically Handicapped candidates of Haryana only: NIL
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
How to apply HPSC Recruitment 2018 for Civil Judge?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 30 September 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date of Publication:29 August 2018
- Closing date for the submission of applications online: 30 September 2018
- Last date for Payment of application fee: 30 September 2018