Haryana Public Service Commission – HPSC Recruitment 2019 notifications for 524 posts of Assistant Professors (College Cadre) in various subjects. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
HPSC Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Assistant Professors|
|Last Date||15 April 2019|
- Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a Foreign University and Good academic record with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O,A,B,C,D,E & F
- Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher education.
- National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the University Grant Commission, Counsel of Scientific and Industrial Research or similar test accredited by the University Grant Commission like SLET/SET
Age limit (As on 15.03.2019): 21 to 42 years
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST, BC category of Haryana.
- 5 years for persons with disability (10 years for SC/BC’s of Haryana).
- Others as per government policy.
HPSC Recruitment – Subject wise vacancies: 524 Posts
- Chemistry – 2 Posts
- Commerce – 102 Posts
- Computer Science – 9 Posts
- Economics – 39 Posts
- English – 81 Posts
- Geography – 48 Posts
- Hindi – 49 Posts
- History – 35 Posts
- Mathematics – 55 Posts
- Physical Education – 1 Post
- Political Science – 33 Posts
- Psychology – 25 Posts
- Pub. Admn. – 21 Posts
- Punjabi – 2 Posts
- Sanskrit – 1 Post
- Sociology – 20 Posts
- Zoology – 1 Post
HPSC Recruitment Asst Professors Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the performance of Interview. Only Shortlisting candidates will be called for Interview on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or by holding screening test or any method devised by the Commission.
- For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana: Rs. 500/-
- For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States: Rs. 500/-
- For all Female candidates of General and reserved categories of all states: Rs. 125/-
- For Male candidates of SC / BC/ EBP (GC) / ESM categories of Haryana only: Rs. 125/-
- For all Physically Handicapped candidates of Haryana only: NIL
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
How to apply HPSC Recruitment 2019 for Asst Professor?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15 April 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 15 March 2019
- Closing date for submission of online application: 15 April 2019
- Last date for Payment of application fee: 15 April 2019