Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2021 – Director Sports, Chandigarh Administration invites the application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineer for 42 vacancies. Candidates with educational background of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma within the age limit of 18 to 37 years are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 30 March 2021. Detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2021 Details:
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Salary||As per govt norms|
|Last Date||30 March 2021|
- 3 years diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Board/University/Institute (not through correspondence/Distance Education) .
- Certificate of ICT Skill Course i.e. Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) – 80 hours from a Government recognized institution OR a reputed institution which is an ISO 9001 certified OR Department of Electronics Accrediated of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Government of India OR from NIELIT and its authorized institutions at the time of their appointment.
- Those candidates who have acquired Degree in Civil Engineering disciplines from the recognized Institute/University and approved by the Joint Committee of AICTE/UGC/DEC are also eligible but such candidates will be considered at par with the basic qualification of Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021):
- For General – 18 to 37 years
- 18 to 37 years for General/EWS category.
- 18 to 40 years for OBC category
- 18 to 42 years for SC categories.
- 18 to 47 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities
Category Wise Vacancies: Total – 42 Posts
- General – 22 Posts
- Gen (EWS) – 04 Posts
- OBC – 10 Posts
- SC – 06 Posts
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Written test consisting of Multiple choice questions will be conducted as under : One objective Written test consisting (Part-I & Part-II) of multiple choice questions (MCQ) will be conducted.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of total marks obtained in the test. Qualifying marks for each Part-I & Part-II will be 40% for SC category candidates and 45% for all other candidates. No interview will be conducted and there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong Answer.
- The time duration for the written test shall be 180 minutes (3 Hours). On-line Applications will be called through website and syllabus for Written Test will be displayed on the web-site.
|PART – I||Total Question||Total Marks|
|Multiple Choice Questions Part having:
(A) 10 questions each for :
(i) Structural Mechanics
(ii) Concrete Technology
(iii) Design of Reinforced Concrete & Steel Structures
(iv) Construction Materials & Building Construction
(v) Water Supply & Waste Water Engineering
(vi) Soil and Foundation Engineering
(vii) Highway Engineering;
(B) 5 questions each for:
(i) Applied Mechanics
(ii) Construction Management & Accounts
(iii) Quantity Surveying and Valuation
(iv) Fluid Mechanics
(v) Irrigation Engineering
The level of questions will be of Diploma standard as per qualification prescribed for the post.
|PART – II|
|Multiple Choice Questions Part having :
(i) English 20 questions
(ii) Mental Ability 20 questions
(iii) Computer Aptitude 10 questions
- For General – Rs.1000/-
- For SC/PWD/Ex-Serviceman – Rs.500/-
How to Apply Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website from 08 March to 30 March 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Online filling and submission of applications start date: 8th March 2021- 11:00 A.M. onwards
- Last Date for deposit of Application with Fee.:30th March 2021 – upto 5:00 P.M.
- Display of “fee confirmation list of candidates who submitted application and fee within schedule date. :5th April 2021
- Submission of Proof for deposit of fee in case name is not existing in “fee confirmation list” :12th April 2021
- Display of schedule for conduct of Written test.: Will be displayed on the website after the closing date of advertisement.
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2020 for Bal Sevikas/ Helpers: (Expired)
|Job Role||Bal Sevikas/ Helpers|
|Last Date||24 February 2020|
- For Bal Sevikas: NTT
- For Helpers: Must have completed 8th standard
Age Limit: 18 to 37 years
Upper Age Relaxation (For Helpers):
- SC- 5 years
- OBC- 3 years
Post & Category Wise Vacancies:
For Bal Sevikas: 03 posts (General category)
- SC- 11 posts
- OBC- 16 posts
How to Apply for Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2020?
Eligible candidates may submit their resume along with contact number/ E-mail ID, affix one passport size photograph and self-attested copies of all relevant testimonials/ experience certificate on or before 24 February 2020 at 2 PM to the given postal address.
For more details: click here
ICCW, Bal Bhawan,