Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2022 – Director Sports, Chandigarh Administration invites the application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Coaches. There are a total of 7 vacancies to be filled for these positions. Candidates with educational background of Graduate/ Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before the last date i.e. 23 March 2022. Detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2022 :
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2022 for Junior Coaches:
|Job Role||Junior Coaches|
|Qualification||Graduate/ Diploma/ Post Graduation|
|Last Date||23 March 2022|
- Should be Graduate from a recognized University/ Institutions
- Should possess one year Diploma in Coaching from National Institute of Sports/ any recognized University/ recognized Institute in required discipline provided that in case of games in which regular course is not available in the NIS/Universities/ Institutions, candidate should possess Post Graduation in Physical Education (two years integrated course) from recognized University/ Institution.
- Candidate should have sports discipline coaching specialization during Post Graduation in Physical Education course and should have participated at national level in that sports.
- In case Post Graduation Physical Education course do not have sports discipline coaching specialization, then candidate should have passed higher License/ level coaching course from the concerned National/ International Federation
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022):
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Junior Coaches should be Between 21 years and 37 years (as on the 1st day of January of the year immediately preceding the last date fixed for submission of application)
Total Vacancies: 7 Posts
- Badminton : 1 post
- Cricket : 1 post
- Handball : 1 post
- Judo : 1 post
- Kabaddi : 1 post
- Table Tennis : 1 post
- Volleyball : 1 post
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process for the post of Junior Coaches will be based on Written Examination
- There shall be written examination of eligible candidates for 2 hours
How to Apply Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions by sending their application along with the supporting documents to the address given below so as it reaches on or before 23 March 2022 upto 5.00 pm.
For More Details : Click here
Postal Address :
The office of Director Sports,
Sports Department at Sports Complex,
Sector 42, Chandigarh
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2020 for Bal Sevikas/ Helpers: (Expired)
|Job Role||Bal Sevikas/ Helpers|
|Last Date||24 February 2020|
- For Bal Sevikas: NTT
- For Helpers: Must have completed 8th standard
Age Limit: 18 to 37 years
Upper Age Relaxation (For Helpers):
- SC- 5 years
- OBC- 3 years
Post & Category Wise Vacancies:
For Bal Sevikas: 03 posts (General category)
- SC- 11 posts
- OBC- 16 posts
How to Apply for Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2020?
Eligible candidates may submit their resume along with contact number/ E-mail ID, affix one passport size photograph and self-attested copies of all relevant testimonials/ experience certificate on or before 24 February 2020 at 2 PM to the given postal address.
For more details: click here
ICCW, Bal Bhawan,
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now