AAI Recruitment (Airports Authority of India)-AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited announced job vacancies for Security Personnel And X-ray Screeners. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for the Airports Authority of India Recruitment are given below.
AAI Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Security Personnel And X-ray Screeners|
|Last Date||20 June 2019|
AAI Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) and able to speak Hindi, English and conversant with the local language.
a) Candidates with valid BCAS Basic AVSEC(12 days new pattern) Certificate:
- BCAS Certified Screener (Valid Certification)
- BCAS Certified In-Line Screener (Valid certification)
- Passport issued within the last five years
b) Candidates without BCAS Basic AVSEC(12 days new pattern) Certificate:
- NCC ‘B’/ ‘C’ Certificate
- Proficiency in fire fighting
- Knowledge in Industrial security
- Knowledge in disaster management
- Knowledge of unarmed combat
- Legal Knowledge
- Armed forces/Police back grounds Diploma/Certification course in Computers Passport issued within the last five years
|General||170 cm||157 cm|
|SC and OBC||165 cm||155 cm|
|ST, Gorkhas and those hailing from North- East States and Hilly Areas||162.5 cm||150 cm|
Age limit (As on 01.06.2019): Not above 45 years
- In the case of Ex-Servicemen- who are graduates, having a service record of
minimum of 15 years in the armed forces and who have been honourably discharged
from the services during the preceding two years, age relaxation will be given as per rules.
AAI Recruitment Community wise vacancies: 176 Posts
- SC: 23 posts
- ST: 18 posts
- OBC: 40 posts
- GEN: 95 posts
The candidates, in their own interest, should come prepared for the PET with appropriate clothing like tracksuit/pair of shorts and running shoes, etc.
AAI Recruitment Selection Process:
Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria would be required to appear for an interview and the date of Interview of the shortlisted candidates will be intimated later.
Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post will have to undergo a Physical Endurance Test (PET), Written test and Interview.
Note: There will be no negative marking in the written examination. Written Test and Interview shall have the weight age of 100 marks each.
How to apply for AAI Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates download the application form in the website and send the form through postal in the below mentioned address on or before 20 June 2019.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The Chief Security Officer,
AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited, AAICLAS Complex, Delhi Flying Club Road,
New Delhi-110 003