AAI Recruitment (Airports Authority of India) for Role of Junior Assistant (Fire Service).The detailed eligibility and application process for Airports Authority of India Recruitment are given in below.
AAI Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||19 July 2017|
AAI Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/Fire with minimum 50% marks (OR)
- 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks
- The candidates Age(As on 30/6/2017) shall not be less than 18 & not more than 30 years(UR),33 years(OBC),35 years(SC/ST)
- Driving License: a) Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License; OR b) Valid Medium Vehicle License issued at least one year Before the date of advertisement; OR c) Valid Light Motor Vehicle License issued at least two years before the date of advertisement.
Note: In case of (b) & (c), on qualifying the written test the candidate shall be
informed in writing to produce a valid Heavy to produce a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License at the time of Driving Test. In case, the candidate fails time of Driving Test. to do so then he shall not be allowed to take Driving Test and be straightway disqualified for the further
Desirable Additional weightage shall be given to a candidate possessing any one or more of the following only.
a) Computer Science as subject at 12th class level;
b) NCC ‘B’ Certificate
c) Relevant experience in an aviation/regular/industrial fire service.
d) Basic Fire Fighting Training Course from AAI Fire Training Establishment
(e) Sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur
AAI Recruitment Physical Fitness:
- Eye Sight Distance Vision – 6/6 At Both Eyes Without Glasses.
- Near Vision – N5 In Both Eyes Without Glasses.
- Colour Vision – Should be Normal as determined by Ischihara’s charts.
- Height Not less than 167 cm.
- Chest 81 Cm normal. Minimum expansion 5 Cms.
- Weight Not less than 55 Kg.
AAI Recruitment Selection Process:
- The candidates will have to appear for computer based/online examination, physical measurement, driving test and physical endurance test.
- The candidates will be allowed to appear in driving test subject to passing the computer based/online examination and physical measurement test.
- The candidate who qualifies the driving test only will be allowed to appear for physical endurance test.
- Appointment to the post of Junior Assistant (FS) is subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions and successful passing of Basic Training Course for a period of 4 months from AAI Training Institutes.
- During training, incumbent is entitled for stipend as per the rules. AAI will not be responsible for any injury caused during the course of selection process.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC Category-Rs 400
Note: The Candidates belonging to following categories i.e., Female, Schedule Castes (SC)and Scheduled Tribe (ST) are exempted from payment of Application
Fee of Rs. 400/-.
How to apply AAI Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 19 June 2017-10.00 AM to 19.07.2017 at 18:00 PM
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Start Date for On-Line Registration of Application 19.06.2017 at 10:00 AM
- Last Date for Completion of On-Line Registration (Step-1 & 2) 19.07.2017 at 18:00 PM
- Last Date for Remittance of On-Line Application with Fee and submission of transaction details (Step-3) 21.07.2017 at 11:59 PM