AAI Recruitment (Airports Authority of India) scheduled for the role of Assistant (Office) for Any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Airports Authority of India Recruitment are given in below.
AAI Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Assistant (Office)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||28 October 2018|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Educational Qualification: Graduate with typing speed of 40 wpm with computer knowledge and 2 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline subject to trade test.
Age limit (As on 13.10.2018): 18 to 40 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- Others as per government rules.
AAI Assistant – Selection Process:
- The candidate will have to appear for Computer Based Online written examination.
- The candidates will be allowed to appear in the Typing Speed Test subject to passing the computer based online examination.
Scheme of Written Examination: (Duration – 2 Hrs)
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||25|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 50 Marks for General & OBC candidates
- 40 Marks for SC/ST candidates
Application Fee: No fee for PWD candidates
Examination Centre: Guwahati.
How to apply AAI Recruitment for Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 13 October 2018 to 28 October 2018.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Opening Date for online registration of applications: 13th October 2018
- Last Date for submission of online applications: 28th October 2018