Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
AAI Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Certified Security Screeners in AAICLAS purely on a fixed-term contract basis for a period of three years (further extendable). There is a total of about 41 vacancies available for the above-mentioned posts. Candidates with a 10th/Intermediate/12th/ or equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for the jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
AAI – Airports Authority of India is an aviation company under the Ministry of civil aviation, government of India. The Directorate General of civil aviation is the Partner organisation. The government of India is responsible for upgrading, creating and maintaining the aviation infrastructure in India.
AAI Recruitment 2023 for Certified Security Screeners(AAICLAS):
|Job Role||Certified Security Screeners|
|Total Vacancies||41 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 15,000 /- month|
|Interview Date||05 June 2023|
Detailed Eligibility :
Educational Qualifications :
Certified Security Screeners:
- 10+2 / Intermediate/ 12th or equivalent from any recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Possess valid BCAS Basic AVSEC (13 days) Certificate;
- Possess valid BCAS Screener Certification (Standalone or ILHBS) (at least valid till 30.09.2023)
- Ability to read/speak English, Hindi and/or be conversant with the local language, i.e. Bengali
- Preferable: Valid Dangerous Goods Certification Experience: Any period. However, the candidate must have a valid BCAS Certified Screener (Standalone or ILHBS) with valid AVSEC Basic Certification.
Age Limit (As on 31 May 2023): 50 Years
- 5 years to candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe.
- 3 years to candidate belonging to OBC (NCL) shall be considered.
- Relaxation in age for candidates belonging to PWD and Ex-serviceman categories shall be considered as per the rules.
- Basic Pay – 15000
- HRA (Fixed) – 9%/18%/27% of Basic Pay
- Washing Allowance – 2000
- Basic AVSEC Allowance – 2500
- Medical Outdoor (Fixed) – 1000
- Conveyance (Fixed) – 2000
- Screener Allowance – Rs. 750/- for each completed year after passing of screener examination.
- Annual Increment – 3% of Basic Pay (as per rules)
No.of.Vacancies: 41 Posts
- The selection process will be a walk-in interview.
How to apply for AAI Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can submit the filled application form in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of all the original Certificates/ mark sheets/experience certificates/ Professional qualification Certificates/ training Certificates/ Aadhar Card/ Pan Card/ Category certificates (if applicable) / other documents ( if any) etc. and attend the walk-in interview on 05 June 2023 (10.00 am)
For more details & Application Form: Click here.
Interview Date: 05 June 2023 (10.00 am)
The Conference Hall of Airport Director, AAI,