Bharat Electronics Limited invites application for the post of PE-Contract Engineer, Deputy Engineer.The detailed eligibility and application process for BEL Recruitment are given in below.
BEL Recruitment 2017:
BEL Recruitment: Dy.Engineer
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit(As on 1/5/2017):||25 Years|
|Last Date to Apply:||31 May 2017|
- B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering / AMIE from AICTE approved College/Institute or a recognised University.
- First class in the indicated qualification for General and OBC candidates. Pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
The candidates who have acquired BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering/AMIE, the following discipline only are eligible –
i. Electronics Engineering
ii. Electronics & Communication Engineering
iii. Communication Engineering
iv. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
v. Telecom Engineering
The applicant should have knowledge of RF & Microwaves, Radar fundamentals, Microwave communication, Microstrip and Striplines circuits, AutoCAD, Digital Circuits, FPGAs, RTL/VHDL/Verilog coding, Transmission Lines, Smith Charts, Microwave Simulation software etc.
BEL Recruitment-Method of Selection:
Selection will be through a Written Test followed by an Interview (only for those candidates who will be shortlisted based on their performance in the written test).
How to apply BEL Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position by sending the application with required documents to the following address latest by 31 May 2017
More details: Click here
Manager (HR&A), Bharat
Electronics Limited, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Ghaziabad – 201010
- Submission of Application fee starts 17th May 2017
- Last date for receiving the complete applications 31st May 2017
- Written Test / Interview Will be intimated later
BEL Recruitment: Contract Engineers
|Job Role||Contract Engineers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit(As on 1/6/2017):||25 Years|
|Last Date to Apply:||24 May 2017|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech from recognized university
- Should have 1-year experience in the relevant field.
Total Vacancies – 5
- Civil-3 (Bangalore-1,Odisha-1,MP-1)
BEL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be through written test (objective type questions in above disciplines) followed by an interview. Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for written test/ interview.
- Candidates are required to produce all original certificates, a copy of each of them and a recent passport size colour photograph, on the day of the written test / interview.
- Selected candidates may be posted to any of the State or SBU Units of BEL.
- Candidates who have not completed BE / B.Tech and who do not have minimum 1 year work experience need not apply.
- Those who are unable to produce their Degree/PDC in original on the day of the written test/interview for whatever reason will not be considered. Local candidates will be preferred.
- Candidates short listed for the test will be informed through e-mail regarding the date of written test & interview.
How to apply BEL Recruitment 2017 for Contract Engineers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online latest by 24 May 2017
To Apply: Click here