BEL Recruitment: Bharat Electronics Limited, invites application for the post of Deputy Engineers and HR Officer.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
About Bharat Electronics Limited: BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka and established in the year of 1954.BEL has nine factories and few regional offices across the country.It manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces.BEL listed one of the nine PSU-Public Sector Units by the government of India and it has Navaratna Status.BEL factories/units presented in Bangalore (corporate head office and factory),Chennai,Panchkula (Haryana),Kotdwar(Uttarakhand),Ghaziabad(Uttar Pradesh),Pune,Hyderabad,Navi Mumbai support centre,Machilipatnam(Andhra Pradesh).if you want more details about BEL you can check www.bel-india.com > About Us section.
BEL Recruitment 2017-18:
- 1 BEL Recruitment 2017-Details:
BEL announces their vacancies through the Careers section of their official site bel-india.com and also the leading Newspapers.BEL recruit the candidates on the permanent basis(BEL Probationary Engineers) and Temporary Basis(Contract Engineers).BEL also conducts the direct walk-in interview to select the qualified candidates.At present BEL announced vacancies for Deputy Engineer (Banglore Complex) and Software Engineers (Bangalore Unit).Eligible candidates apply for this position by attending the walk-in selection in the mentioned address.
BEL Recruitment 2017-Details:
BEL Recruitment for Deputy Engineer @ Banglore Complex:
|Job Role||Deputy Engineer|
|Contract Period||2 Year|
|Job Location||Bangolre Complex|
|Last Date||25 October 2017|
- Engineering Degree from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication / Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidates with AMIE / AMIETE in the above specializations should have secured first class.
- Pass in Engineering degree in specializations mentioned above for SC/ST & PWD candidates.(GEN / OBC candidates with first class )
Discipline wise Vacancy – 192 Posts
- Electronics – 184 Posts
- Mechanical – 08 Posts
Age limit (As on 1.10.2017): 26 years (Relaxation as per government Policy)
BEL Recruitment of Deputy Engineer-Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in both the written test and interview.
- Candidates who meet the qualifying criteria and whose online application has been accepted will be provisionally shortlisted for the written test.
- The written test will consist of Objective type questions from basic Engineering subjects, in the respective disciplines/specializations and General Aptitude.
- Based on their performance in the written test, Candidates will then provisionally be shortlisted for interview.
Examnination Centre: Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Guwahati.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- for GEN/OBC Candidates (No fee for SC/ST/PWD & Ex-Servicemen candidates)
Note: Application Fee pay using either Debit/Credit card/Net Banking or through SBI Cash Challan.
How to apply BEL Recruitment 2017 for Deputy Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 25 October 2017.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
- Opening Date of online application:11.10.2017
- Last date of Online Application: 25.10.2017
- The admit cards will be uploaded on the website: 17.11.2017.
- The Written Test will be held on 26.11.2017
- Display shortlisted Candidate for Interview: 11.12.2017
- Interview: Will be updated by end of December 2017
BEL Recruitment 2017 for Officer(HR):
|Experience||1-3 years Preferred|
|Last date||28 October 2017|
- Graduate Degree and MSW/MBA (2 years fulltime with specialization in HRM / Personnel Management and Industrial Relations) / Postgraduate Degree / Postgraduate Diploma (2 years fulltime) in HRM / Personnel Management and Industrial Relations.
- First class in the indicated qualification for General and OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates from a recognized University / Institution. Knowledge of internet/web browsing/MS Office is essential.
Age (as on 01.10.2017):
- General Candidates: Max. 25 years
- OBC candidates: Max. 28 years
- SC/ST candidates: Max. 30 years
- PWD candidates: Ten years in addition to the age limit/relaxation permitted in the
Contract Period: One year from the date of joining. However the same may be extended depending on the performance of the candidate.
BEL Recruitment Selection Process for HR Officers:
The selection process is based on written test (objective type questions) and followed by Interview. Eligible candidates will be called for written test which will be held in Ghaziabad.
How to apply BEL Recruitment 2017 for HR Officer?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form in BEL website www.bel-india.com and send the application form with along requirements to following postal address on or before 28 October 2017.
For More details and Apply: Click here
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Sahibabad Industrial Area,
Ghaziabad – 201010
- Last date of receiving the completed applications: 28th October 2017.
- Written Test: 18th November 2017.
- Interview: Will be intimated later