Bharat Electronics Limited, invites application for the post of Deputy Engineer.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
BEL Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Deputy Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit(As on 1/1/2017):||25 Years|
|Last Date to Apply:||8 March 2017|
- B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc Engg./AMIE from AICTE approved College/Institute or a recognised University.First class in the indicated qualification for General and OBC candidates. Pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- General Candidates: Max. 25 years (DOB on or after 01.02.1992)
- OBC candidates: Max. 28 years (DOB on or after 01.02.1989)
- SC/ST candidates: Max. 30 years (DOB on or after 01.02.1987)
- PWD candidates: Five years in addition to the age limit/relaxation permitted in the respective category
- Ex-Servicemen : Relaxation as per government guidelines.
The candidates who have acquired BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg/AMIE degree, the following discipline only are eligible –
Electronics: 11 Posts
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Telecom Engineering
Mechanical: 2 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering
Comp. Sc: 1 Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Engineering
BEL Selection Process:
- Selection will be through a Written Test followed by Interview (only for those candidates who will be shortlisted based on their performance in the written test)
How to Apply BEL Recruitment?
Candidates can send the application to the following postal address on or before 8 March 2017.
BEL Online Recruitment Link: Click here
- Online Registration Starts 15 February 2017
- Last date of online application 08 March 2017
- Uploading of Admit Cards on the website* 18 March 2017
- Written test* 26 March 2017
- Publication of result on the website & uploading of admit cards for interview* 05 April 2017
- Interview* 18th and 19th April 2017