Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2024: Punjab and Sind Bank has announced notification for Office Assistant post. There is one opening for this post. Candidates with the BSW/BA/B.Com qualification can apply for Punjab and Sind Bank Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by post on or before 16 February 2024. The detailed eligibility and selection process for Punjab and Sind Bank Career are explained below. Interested candidates can also try Apex Bank Recruitment & IDBI Bank Recruitment.
Punjab and Sind Bank Jobs
Punjab and Sind Bank advertised for Office Assistant posts. This new vacancy from Punjab and Sind Bank is for Freshers. If you want to know more details regarding the job, like Salary, Age, mode of application, examination, selection, Application fee, important dates, and job location, you can find it below. You can check the official notification below if you still have any doubts.
Punjab and Sind Bank Careers
Engagement of supporting staff at ‘Punjab & Sind Bank Rural Self Employment Training Institute (PSB RSETI)’ Ludhiana. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Office Assistant on a contractual basis for the RSETIs at our Lead district, Ludhiana. The selection process will be based on a Written Test & Personal Interview. The age limit for the Office Assistant post is 22-40 years. Candidates are offered a monthly salary of Rs.12,000/-per month. Candidates with requisite qualifications from recognized universities/boards/institutions must only apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 16 February 2024. For more details, visit https://punjabandsindbank.co.in/
Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2024 for Office Assistant:
|16 February 2024
Detailed Eligibility – Punjab and Sind Bank Jobs:
- Graduate viz. BSW/BA/B.Com/With computer knowledge
- Knowledge in the Basic Accounting is a preferred qualification
- Shall be fluent in spoken and written local language
- Fluency in Hindi / English would be an added qualification
- Shall be proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel), tally and Intemet
- Skill in typing in local language is essential, Typing skills in Hindi/English an added advantage
Tenure: The engagement shall be on contractual basis, initially for the period of 11 months from the date of joining the duties which may be continued further for the maximum up to 03 years on the basis of annual performance review undertaken by Director.
Age Limit: 22 – 40 years
Salary: Rs.12,000/-per month
No.of.Vacancies: 01 Post
Selection Process of Punjab and Sind Bank Careers:
- The selection process will be based on Written Test & Personal Interview
- Written Test to assess General Knowledge and computer capability
- Personal Interview to assess communication ability, leadership qualities, attitude, problem solving ability and ability to get along with the trainees, development approach
- Bank will send the letters for written test & Interview to the short listed eligible applicant through e-mail or by speed post.
How to apply for Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates must send the Application form and a self-attested copy of their Educational/Professional qualifications through the registered post/Speed post on or before 16 February 2024.
For more details & Application form: Click here
The Deputy General Manager
Trustee – PSB TDARE
PUNJAB & SIND BANK
H.0. Priority Sector (Adv.) Department.
1 Floor, Plate- B, Block-3,
NBCC Office Complex,
East Kidwai Nagar
New Delhi – 110023