DRDO Recruitment 2017 for Junior Research Fellow at Centre for Airborne Systems (CABS), SCIENTIST “B”.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
DRDO Recruitment Details:
DRDO RAC Recruitment for SCIENTIST “B”:
|Job Role||SCIENTIST “B”|
|Salary||Rs. 72,000/- P.M|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||19 May 2017|
|Discipline||GATE Code||Number of Posts||Qualification|
|Aeronautical Engg||AE||1||At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Aeronautical Engg from a recognized university or equivalent.|
|Computer Science & Engg||CS||7||At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Computer Science & Engg from a recognized university or equivalent.|
|Electronics & Comm. Engg||EC||5||At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics & Communication Engg from a recognized university or equivalent.|
|Mechanical Engg||ME||6||At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical Engg from a recognized university or equivalent.|
|Instrumentation Engg||IN||1||At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Instrumentation Engg from a recognized university or equivalent.|
|Civil Engg||CE||1||At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Civil Engg from a recognized university or equivalent|
|Naval Engg||–||2||At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in `Naval Engg’ from a recognized university or equivalent.|
AGE LIMIT (as on closing date of advertisement)
- OBC (Non-creamy layer): Not exceeding 31 years
- SC/ST: Not exceeding 33 years
i) The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear in the personal interview to be held at Delhi/Bangalore/Hyderabad/Pune or any other place as decided by RAC/ DRDO. Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their interview call letter along with date/ venue of personal interview and other relevant documents through the candidate login.
ii) Candidates serving in Govt. Service or in Govt. owned organizations will be required to produce “NOC” from their respective Department/Employer at the time of interview failing which candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
How to apply DRDO RAC Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 19 May 2017.
To Apply: Click here
Centre for Airborne Systems (CABS): JRF Recruitment
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Last Date||12 May 2017|
- Degree in B.E./B.Tech in any of the disciplines of ECE & CS with a valid GATE/NET score or Post graduate degree in professional course (ME/M.Tech) in first division both at graduate and post graduate level. Discipline as stated above.
- Upper Age Limit: Not more than 28 years from the closing date of advertisement. Upper Age limit shall be relaxed upto 5 years for SC/ST candidates and upto 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates.
DRDO Recruitment Selection Procedure: Candidates will be shortlisted based on their marks secured in degree/Post graduate degree and GATE/NET score and called for interview. The Time/Date/Venue of interview will be intimated by speed post/email. The final select list of successful candidates for the existing vacancies and panel of candidates for future vacancies will be displayed at the notice board on the same day of interview and it will also be uploaded in DRDO website
Research Area: Radar Engineering, Communication Engineering,Networking and Display Systems, Mission Computer, Thermal Management etc.
Place of Work:
Centre for Airborne Systems (CABS), DRDO, Ministry of
Defence, Belur, Yemlur Post, Bangalore – 560037.
Duration: The offer is for a period of two years.
How to apply DRDO Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates send application(Bio-Data) with required documents to following postal address within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.(Advt Publication date in Employment Newspaper 22 April 2017)
For More details: Click here
Director, Centre for Airborne Systems (CABS),
of Defence, Belur, Yemlur Post,
- Candidates working in Govt./State Govt./PSU/Autonomous body should apply through proper channel and bring “NOC’ at time of interview.
- No TA & DA shall be admissible for attending interview.
- Candidates should make their own arrangement for their stay & transport in Bengaluru
- Candidates need to produce the original documents in support of their educational qualification/age/caste and no objection certificate (if applicable) and a recent passport size photograph before the written test. Candidates without original documents will not be admitted for written test/interview.
- It may please be noted that the offer of fellowship does not confer any right of employment in DRDO.