DRDO Recruitment 2017 for Junior Research Fellow, Apprentice in various departments.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
DRDO Recruitment Details:
DRDO Recruitment -Aeronautical Development Establishment-Apprentice
|Salary||Graduate Trainee Rs. 4984/- per month|
Diploma Trainee Rs. 3542/- per month
|Last Date||21 September 2017|
GRADUATE APPRENTICE TRAINEES (B.E/B.TECH or EQUIVALENT):
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University / by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an act of Parliament /Graduate examination of professional bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent to a degree/sandwich course student who isundergoing training in order that he/she may hold a degree in engineering or technology.
DIPLOMA APPRENTICE TRAINEES:
- A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of
Technical Education established by a State Government/ by a University / by an Institute recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma / sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/she may hold a diploma in Engineering / Technology.
ITI APPRENTICE TRAINEES :
- A certificate in Vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education.
- A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a certificate mentioned in (a) above.
Total Vacancies: 81
Graduate Apprentice Trainees
Aeronautical – 02 Posts
Mechanical – 10 Posts
Electronics & Communication – 10 Posts
Electrical & Electronics – 02 Posts
Computer Science, Information Science & Technology – 08 Posts
Diploma Apprentice Trainees
Mechanical – 05 Posts
Electronics & Communication – 05 Posts
Electrical – 05 Posts
Computer Science – 05 Posts
ITI Apprentice Trainees
Fitter – 06 Posts
Machinist – 02 Posts
Turner – 02 Posts
Electrical – 03 Posts
Electronics – 06 Posts
Welder – 02 Posts
Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) – 05 Posts
Automobile – 02 Posts
Electroplater – 01 Posts
- There would not be any written examination for selection.
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech or Equivalent): Selection of candidates will be carried out by shortlisting of candidates on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and vacancies available in the discipline followed by an interview.
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees/ ITI Apprentice Trainees: There would be no interview for Diploma and ITI trades. Candidates would be selected based only on marks obtained in the qualifying exam subject to satisfactory medical fitness.
How to apply DRDO Recruitment?
Duly filled application form along with the documents listed in general instructions shall be submitted either by hand or by post to the address mentioned below by 14th September, 2017 (For ITI ) and 21st September 2017 (For B.E./B.Tech/Equivalent)
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE)
DRDO, Ministry of Defence
New Thippasandra Post, Bengaluru 560 075.
DRDO Recruitment – Laser Science & Technology Centre (LASTEC)-JRF
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Venue Date||27 & 28 September 2017|
- M.Sc in Physics/Laser/Applied Optics/Fiber Optics/Optics/Opto-electronics with 1st Division
with NET/GATE Qualification OR
M. Tech. in Fiber optics/Applied Optics/Optics/Lasers/Opto-electronics with 1st Division in graduation & Post-graduation.
- BE/B. Tech in Electronics/ECE with 1st Division with NET/GATE Qualification
Total Vacancies: 9
- Physics-6 Posts
- Electronics-3 Posts
How to apply DRDO Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply for this position by walk-in to the following venue on 27 & 28 September 2017 at 09:30 AM-11.30 AM
For More details: Click here
Laser Science & Technology Centre (LASTEC)
502, Metcalfe House, Civil Lines, New Delhi, Delhi 110054