TCS NQT 2024: Are you a 2018 – 2024 batch student looking for a job in top corporates companies? Or Are you a final-year student wanting to come out of your college with a suitable job in your hands? Or Are you a working professional with two years of experience aiming to upgrade your career? If your answer is YES to any of the above-asked questions, this post is just for you! You can try TCS NQT Registration. TCS NQT is given by lakhs of candidates every year to get recruited in top MNC’s. Over 1 lakh TCS NQT-certified candidates are living their dream.
Once you’ve received your TCS NQT Score certificate, you can apply for your desired entry-level jobs in IT and non-IT domains. This is a General Ability Test – TCS NQT assess the candidates in areas such as Verbal ability, reasoning ability, and numerical ability. More than 1,700 corporate companies, including TCS, TATA, HDFC, upGrad, and a lot more, prefer TCS NQT as employability certification. The average pay would range from 3 to 11 lakhs per annum. The highest salary package offered as of now is 19 lakhs per annum. The detailed eligibility,TCS NQT Exam Dates & application process are given below.
TCS National Qualifier Test
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) is scheduled for this year, opening up an array of job opportunities for the above categories. The test commences on 08 March 2024, and TCS NQT Registration closes on 25 February 2024. The tests are scheduled every quarter and can be taken from home or at our exam centres.
This test shows the recruiters how skilled and potential you are for the jobs they offer at their companies. The TCS NQT (National Qualifier Test) certificate can be a valuable addition to your resume if you want to start your IT career. Every recruiter looks for a perfect fit for the job, and you can prove yourself to be an ideal fit by having your TCS NQT Score certificate in your hands.
One Test, Thousands of Jobs:
TCS National Qualifier Test helps you prove your skills to top corporates. You may choose to get tested on aptitude skills, domain specific skills or work values. The tests are scheduled every 2-4 weeks in our exam centres. Your Scorecard will showcase your performance in every section of the test. The TCS NQT is a comprehensive assessment designed to evaluate your core cognitive abilities, which are essential for entry-level positions in the company. The cognitive skills assessed in the TCS NQT include verbal, reasoning, and numerical abilities. You can apply for jobs in various Corporates that accept TCS NQT Score from our website and respective Corporates’ websites.
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2024:
|National Qualifier Test (NQT)
|B.E/B.Tech/ BA/ B.com/ BBA/B.Sc/ BCA/ ME/M.Tech/MCA/MA/M.Com/M.Sc/Diploma
|Any Batch (2018/2019/2020/2021/2022/2023/2024 Batch can try)
|Best in Industry
|25 February 2024
|08 March 2024
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- Students passing between 2018 – 2024, who are looking for a job
About the Test:
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate(20+ IT Roles, 150+ Non IT Roles) with the NQT Score
Kick-start Your Corporate Career with These Best-Sellers:
|Name of the Test
|TCS NQT-Cognitive with Prep Pack
|TCS NQT-IT with Prep Pack
- Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test)
- Industry NQT – Banking and Financial Services
- Industry NQT – Information Technology
- Subject NQT – Wealth Management
- Subject NQT – Design for Additive Manufacturing
- Subject NQT – Big Data on Cloud
- Subject NQT – Artificial Intelligence
- Subject NQT – IT Blockchain
- Subject NQT – Mobile App Development
- Subject NQT – IT Network Engineer
- Subject NQT – Machine Learning
- Subject NQT – Basic Computer Skills
- Subject NQT – Business Development Executive
- Subject NQT – Digital Marketing
- Subject NQT – Financial Markets and Services
- Subject NQT – IT Programming
For TCS NQT detailed syllabus & exam pattern: Click here
Journey to a Dream Job
- Step 1: Apply to TCS NQT and appear for the Test
- Step 2: Get your NQT Score
- Step 3: Apply to multiple jobs on our website
- Step 4: Apply for jobs on other Corporates’ websites too
- Step 5: Get jobs basis your NQT Score and suitability
- You can apply to any company that recognises the NQT score and indicate your NQT registration number and score in the job application form of that company.
- Depending on the NQT score you have secured, you can apply to companies and job roles that accept such level of NQT scores.
- You can view the list of corporates (will be updated shortly) who have acknowledged the National Qualifier Test (NQT) Score on the product webpage.
List of companies that are participating in the National Qualifier Test (NQT):
- TATA Consultancy Services
- TATA Elxsi
- Meeden Labs
- HCDS Technologies
- Tech Mahindra
- Persistent Systems
- Diebold Nixdorf
- Future Generali
- Quess Corp
- Whitehat Jr
- HDFC Sales
- Binary Semantics
- Digital Nirvana
To Check Active Jobs through TCS NQT: Click here
How to Apply for TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link on or before 25 February 2024
For More Details & Apply: Click here
TCS NQT Mock test: Click here
TCS NQT Exam Dates: From 08 March 2024
Step-by-step Procedure to Apply:
Following is the step-by-step process to register for “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)”:
- Step 1: Click on the “REGISTER NOW” button on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page.
- Step 2: Log in with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials, if you are an existing user.OR:
Sign up if you are a new user by clicking on “Create Account”, and enter all the required details. Once you have completed the sign up process, you can proceed with the TCS NQT registration process.
- Step 3: Fill in all the required details once the registration page opens.
- Step 4: Click on “Submit” to complete the registration.
- Step 4: You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- Step 5: You can view the registration details from ‘View Details’ on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page, and if required, edit your “Registration Form” on or before the registration closure date
Note: Please ensure that your email ID and mobile number are correctly entered. All test-related communication will be sent to the email ID/mobile number provided by you.
For any queries or test-related issues:
- Contact: 1800 266 6282 (Toll-free number)
- Email: email@example.com
- You can send your queries by message to the chatbot (Smart chat) available on the official website.
TCS NQT 2024 FAQ’s:
What is TCS NQT?
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an assessment of various levels to test candidates on core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs, industry knowledge and skills and specializations in the desired fields.
Who can apply TCS NQT?
All the candidates that have completed their graduation are eligible to apply. The age criteria of the candidates must be in the range of 18-28 years
Why is it important to give TCS NQT?
The exam is designed to evaluate a candidate's skills and potential in various domains. A good score in TCS NQT can help candidates in getting shortlisted for job interviews with top companies
List of the Companies that Recognises TCS NQT
TATA Consultancy Services, TATA Elxsi, Titan, Meeden Labs, HCDS Technologies and many more
How long is the TCS NQT Score Certificate valid?
All NQT Variants score cards are valid for two years.
I have appeared for the previous TCS NQT - Cognitive. Can I appear for the same variant again to secure a better score?
Yes, you can purchase and reappear for the TCS NQT Variant. Only your best score will be mentioned on the scorecard.
Is there any cut-off score or percentage to pass the TCS NQT?
There is no cut-off score or PASS/FAIL criteria set to report your performance in the test.
Would the TCS NQT Score guarantee a job?
No, the TCS NQT Score will only increase your chances of landing a job. The final selection depends on the recruiter. Show Less
What are the next steps after getting TCS NQT Score?
You can apply to any company that recognizes the TCS NQT Score and indicate your registration number and score in the job application form of that company.