5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
TCS NQT Mock Test/Sample Test will be officially announced from TCSion TCS Digital Portal. Mobile devices are not supported for this assessment. Candidates system need to have Windows/Ubuntu OS, Google Chrome browser, Minimum 2 Mbps Internet connectivity, A working webcam to complete the online assessment. The mock test link will be given below. Candidates who interested to take the mock test they can click the link and take the test. The test result will be displayed at the end of all questions.
TCS NQT Mock Test Link: Click here
TCS Mock Test 2021:
TCS Mock test will be conducted for 45 minutes.This test will give an idea about sample questions that will be asked in TCS NQT 2021 and live online test experience.
Number of Questions available in Mock test:
- Reasoning Ability-5 Questions
- Numerical Ability-5 Questions
- Verbal Ability-8 Questions
Steps to Take TCS Mock Test 2021:
Procedure for answering a multiple choice type question:
- To select your answer, click on the button of one of the options
- To deselect your chosen answer, click on the button of the chosen option again or click on the Clear Response button
- To change your chosen answer, click on the button of another option
- To save your answer, you MUST click on the Save & Next button
- To mark the question for review, click on the Mark for Review & Next button.
- To change your answer to a question that has already been answered, first select that question for answering and then follow the procedure for answering that type of question.
To answer a question, do the following:
- Click on the question number in the Question Palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly. Note that using this option does NOT save your answer to the current question.
- Click on Save & Next to save your answer for the current question and then go to the next question.
- Click on Mark for Review & Next to save your answer for the current question, mark it for review, and then go to the next question.
TCS NQT Exam Pattern 2021:
The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability(30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability(26 Questions)-40 Minutes
- Programming Logic(10 Question)-15 Minutes (Optional)
- Coding(2 Question)-45 Minutes (Optional)
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now