TCS announced practice tests for TCS National Qualifier Test(NQT)! TCS NQT is an employability certification test conducted every year by TCS to let freshers prove their general as well as technical skills to recruiting companies. Here are the complete details and links to access TCS NQT Mock Test 2023.
TCS NQT Mock Test 2023:
The TCS NQT Mock test for all three packages of the test is available now. Candidates preparing for the examination can practice well using this mock test series. The test links for each package are as follows:
- TCS NQT Cognitive – Click Here
- TCS NQT IT – Click Here
- TCS iON NPT(Financial Markets and Services) – Click Here
TCS NQT Pattern 2023:
The exam pattern of TCS NQT is designed to test the candidates’ skills in areas such as Numerical Ability, Verbal Ability, Reasoning Ability, Coding, Attitudinal Alignment and finance-related topics. Candidates can prepare from the above-given topics to score good marks.
- TCS NQT Cognitive test comprises questions related to Numerical Ability, Verbal Ability and Reasoning Ability for a total of 65 questions with a duration of 75 minutes
- TCS NQT IT consists of questions in areas such as Numerical Ability, Verbal Ability, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Ability and Coding. The candidate should answer 87 questions in 165 minutes.
- TCS iON NPT(Financial Markets and Services) consists of 2 parts. The first part contains 33 MCQs resulting in 33 marks in a duration of 45 minutes. Part B has 8 questions (2 cases with 4 questions each) for 12 marks in 15 minutes.
How to take TCS NQT Mock Test 2023:
This test has both Objective type questions & Comprehension/Group type questions. Here are some suggestions on how to take the Mock test:
For Reading Comprehension and Case Study type Questions,
- Click the Save and Next button after answering to save your answer.
- Click the Clear Response button to erase the answer you’ve already given.
- Click the question number in the Question Palette shown at the right of your screen to go to any question you want to answer.
For Objective questions like MCQ and Short Answers,
- The Saves and Next Button is Disabled. You will be moved to the next question only after the allotted time elapses.
- You cannot skip a question to revisit later or go to a question of your choice.
- The next question will be displayed only when the remaining time limit defined for that question reaches zero in the timer.
Key Features of the Mock Test 2023:
- The questions are prepared by an expert panel based on the latest TCS NQT Syllabus.
- Only relevant & essential questions are asked in the test
- The rank Prediction system is one of the best features giving candidate’s All India Rank
- Performance Review & Summary is available
- Bilingual Test Series are also available
Benefits of attending the test:
- It helps the candidate to realise their strong areas and the areas to improve
- Analyses candidates’ answers and gives suggestions on how to prepare
- Provides solutions for every question for candidates to check their answers and to correct their mistake
- Offers details about toppers & rankings to let candidates assess themselves, their performance and competitors
- It enhances candidates’ problem-solving skills and improves their test-taking speed.
Candidate Requirements for the Mock Test 2023:
- Candidates should have a computer with Windows/Ubuntu OS and Google Chrome browser.
- Mobile devices are not supported for this test
- A minimum of 2 Mbps Internet connectivity is required
- A working webcam is mandatory to complete the online assessment.
These are some of the things to keep in mind before attending the test. Refer TCS NQT 2023 if you want more information regarding the test.
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs) :
What is the type of questions present in the TCS NQT Mock Test?
The mock test consists of both MCQs and descriptive Questions.
Can I attend the TCS NQT Mock Test from a mobile phone?
No, Candidates attending the mock test should have a computer with good internet connectivity.
Should I keep my camera ON for TCS NQT Mock Test?
Yes, You have to keep your camera ON throughout the test.
What is the use of the TCS NQT Mock Test?
It provides the best platform to practice and assess yourself for the main examination.