Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
TCS NQT Syllabus: National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a General Ability Test that assesses a candidate. There is no cut-off score or PASS/FAIL criteria set to report your performance. You will be given a score that indicates your current ability in the topics that are assessed. Your NQT score is valid for 2 years from the date of the test.
Why National Qualifier Test?
- Improved Employability Quotient: Build a competitive edge over others, with additional Industry NQT and Subject NQT Scores
- Increased Visibility: Recognised by several corporates across industry segments
- Unlimited Attempts: Opportunity to improve your score with additional attempts
- Aligned with Industry: Designed by subject matter experts and in alignment with industry expectations
- Structured Test: Standardised benchmark test for assessing general ability, attitudinal alignment, and industry-specific skills
TCS NQT Test Pattern:
TCS NQT-National Qualifier Test (NQT) empowers aspiring candidates with a standardized, high-quality benchmark test, to assess their cognitive and general ability skills.NQT is a mandatory prerequisite for Industry NQT and Subject NQT. There are four variants of NQT. They are,
1. NQT (Cognitive Skills):
This test measures the cognitive skills of the candidates in the areas of verbal, numerical and reasoning abilities. It is mandatory for all test.
2. Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test):
Psychometric Test assesses the personality traits of the candidates and dispositions relevant to the workplace.
3. Industry NQT:
This is conducted to test the candidates understanding of industry-specific dimensions.
4. Subject NQT:
This test measures the role-specific skills of the candidates on the dimensions of knowledge and ability.
TCS NQT Syllabus:
NQT (Cognitive Skills):
- Verbal Ability: English grammar, appropriate usage of the same, and reading comprehension.
- Reasoning Ability: Identifying words and numeric patterns, problem-solving, figural and factual analysis, decision-making, propositional reasoning and visual-spatial reasoning.
- Numerical Ability: Nnumber system, arithmetic, elementary statistics, data interpretation.
Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test):
- This test assesses the work styles, personality traits and dispositions relevant to the workplace.
Industry NQT (Industry Specific):
- Industry structure – domains/sub-domains
- Operative language, processes and practices
- Regulatory environment
- Specific business and technological trends
- Competitive landscape
Subject NQT: (Specific to the role you are applying for)
- Test of Knowledge.
- Test of Application.
- Hands-on Exercise.
It is to be noted that all your NQT test scores are valid for a period of 2 years.
This sums up the details regarding the TCS National Qualifying Test and most of the exam-related information such as the TCS NQT syllabus, exam pattern, variants, and much more.
For any further information and updates regarding the same, visit the official site.
TCS NQT – Official Site.
When is the TCS NQT conducted ?
It is conducted three months once every year. It is being conducted on February, May, August and November.
Do I have to pay for the TCS NQT ?
Yes, you have to pay to take up tests in TCS NQT. The fee for taking up the test varies for every variant. Check the official site for more information regarding the same.
How to know which variant to chose ?
Details about the same is given in their official site. Check there for clear understanding.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now