Tata Elxsi Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech 2017 batch graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Tata Elxsi Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Venue Location||Ernakulam (Kerala)|
|Venue Date||17 February 2018|
- 2017 Passed out Batch Only.
- B.E/B.Tech (Any Electronics stream including ECE/EEE/EI/AE/IC ).
- 80% and above in 10th and 12th Std
- 70% or CGPA 7 and above in B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech.
- Must have cleared all papers / Subjects in single attempt in each of the semesters.
- There should not be any backlog in any of the semesters.
- Outside Kerala College Students are also Eligible.
- Aptitude, English & Technical Test
- Technical[Electronics test] & HR Interviews
- Duration: 90 Mnts
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Confirm only if you are eligible and 100% sure to attend the test.
- Candidates who confirm and do not report for the test will not get future services from SHREDS.
- SHREDS [Login / Hall Ticket] for Hallticket.
How to apply Tata Elxsi Off Campus Drive 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link and attend drive at following venue on 17 February 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 17th February 2018 (Saturday)
Muthoot Institute of science&Technology,
All the candidates should bring the following to test venue:
- Writing Pad
- Two copies of RESUME
- Two sets of photocopies of your mark lists
- Three copies of passport size photographs
- Examination fees to be paid to SHREDS
- College ID/Any other Photo ID.