Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive for the role of Associate Technical Support for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates for 2019 & 2020 batch candidates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive is given below.
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Associate Technical Support|
|Year of Passing||2017/2018/2019/2020|
- Education: B.E/B. Tech (All Disciplines), MCA, GNNIT’s are Preferred. 3 Years Diploma holder in Hardware & Networking can also apply
- Target Batch: 2017/2018/2019 & 2020
- Annual Compensation: INR 2.34 LPA – INR 2.73 LPA, plus Loyalty Bonus of INR 10 K – 25 K at every 6 months (twice a year) during the first year of employment
- Perks: Pick and Drop facility
- 6 Months & above experience in any Voice help desk Process would be an added advantage
- Fresher may also apply
- Willing to work in night shifts
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent logical reasoning
- Handling Internet Troubleshooting Issues
- Basic Networking, LAN, WAN, Corporate enterprise domain infrastructure environment
- Candidates hired would be involved in troubleshooting & handling customer queries related to network devices
Tech Mahindra Off Campus – Selection process:
- HR Round
- VNA (Voice and Accent)
- Operational Round
How to Apply Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following the link as soon as possible.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here