Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021 – Tech Mahindra schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA 2019/2020 /2021 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive is given below.
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021:
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021 for Associate Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Year of Passing||2019/2020/2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||28 March 2021|
- Qualifying courses – B.E/B.Tech – CS/Computer/ Engineering/Mechanical/ Electrical IT/E&C/E&TC/Telecom/Communication/Electronics or MCA. (ME / M.Tech candidates are not eligible))
- Candidate should have completed qualifying course in 2019 & 2020 without any backlog and 2021 graduates are also eligible
- Should have scored min. of 60% in SCC/10th, HSC/12th/Diploma and BE/B.Tech/MCA
- Not more than 1-year gap between SSC and graduate program. Any candidate with a loss of academic year post joining the graduate/post-graduate program is ineligible to apply.
Holistic Selection Process:
- Candidates shortlisted from the registered list will undergo a selection process where they will be evaluated on Aptitude, Communication, Personality, Technical Skills(Basic Programming Test) and Business Awareness.
- Candidates will be issued Letter of Intent
- Candidate will be guided through business unit specific self-learning including project assignments/PoCs
- No stipend will be provided during the internship period.
- Candidate’s performances will be carefully monitored to identify high potential candidate and confirmation of the offer will be communicated before or at the end of internship period basis business unit confirmation
Workplace & Timings:
- Candidate should be willing to work at any of the TechM Development Center’s or Client Locations spread across country as per the company specified work timings including shift working.
How to Apply for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following the link on or before 28 March 2021.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Test and Interview Details:
- Application Start Date 23rd Mar 2021
- Applications End Date 28th Mar 2021
- Assessment Start Date 1st Apr 2021
- Assessment End Date 16th Apr 2021
- Shortlisting & Announcement 17th Apr – 23rd Apr 2021
- Onboarding Date 26th April 2021
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now