Tech Mahindra Scheduled Off Campus Drive for B.E/B.Tech/MCA 2015 & 2016 Batch graduates at Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R), Ravet, Pune on 19 January 2017.The various eligibility criteria and application process for Tech Mahindra Off Campus drive is given in below.
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Year of Passing||2015/2016|
|Branches||CS, IT, all Circuit Engg streams, Mech and Mechatronics & Civil|
|Salary||Rs 3.2 LPA|
|Venue Date||19 January 2017|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Candidates should possess BE (CS, IT, all Circuit Engg streams, Mech and Mechatronics & Civil) or MCA
- Should have Minimum of 60% or First Class in SSC/Xth & Graduation (both at the time of selection and as well as passing out).
- Minimum of 70% in HSC or equivalent course including Diploma in case done.
- Not more than one year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of the academic year after joining the course.
- No live backlog (ATKT) at the time of selection & qualifying course.The course should be completed in normal time with out any backlog/ATKT.
- Min 60% Aggregate (Average of all semesters) in Engineering.
- Min 60 % in MCA if pursued after the graduation
Training on Joining – Selected candidates will be put through a three months classroom training and on successful completion of same, will be put through another period of 3 months On the Job Training (OJT). The training will cover Database, S/W Engg., Quality, Testing, Oracle, Java, Microsoft, BI, Mainframe & Behavioral.
Compensation – 2.60L/pa for the period of 6 months’ probation. After successful completion of Probation – 3.25L/pa.
Selection Process for Tech Mahindra Off Campus:
The students meeting the criteria spelled out earlier will be put through online campus test consisting of Aptitude, Maths, and English test.
Those who clear this test will be asked to write an essay or self-imagined story in English (about 200 words) on a randomly displayed picture or scene.
These two tests are online.
Those clearing the test will be evaluated by Tech Panel, and those who are recommended by Tech Panel are finally evaluated by HR Panel.
The evaluation will focus on basic tech skills, trainability, and English communication skills (both written and spoken).
Each of the tests will be a filter for next level
How to Apply Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive?
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link and attend the off campus event at the following venue on 19 January 2017.
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Apply Link: Click here
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R),
Documents Required (Original & photocopies):
3)Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
4)Photo ID proof (License/College ID/Passport etc.)