Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2020 – Tech Mahindra schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech 2018/2019/2020 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive is given below.
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2020:
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2020 for Associate Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Year of Passing||2018/2019/2020|
- B.E/B.Tech (E&TC, Communication)
- Throughout 60% in academics (10th, 12th/Diploma, Graduation)
- Graduation in 2018,2019, 2020
- Not more than 1 year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
- Required Skill Set: CCNA/CCNP certified
- Logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Meticulous and organized approach to work
- Candidate should be comfortable for 2 years bond of 1 L
- Deliver the assigned project tasks in a given time frame
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks
- Analyse given requirement carefully and devise solution
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need
- Handle customer calls and responses
- Work independently when required
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with highest standard
- Attend/conduct meetings/workshops
- Contribute to organization initiatives
Kindly note this is 3 months unpaid internship
Salary / CTC: INR 3.25 L (only to candidates successfully completing the internship)
Job Description: As Associates. software engineer, you’ll be working in a team and on diverse projects. To be successful in this role, you must possess strong analytical, problem-solving and technical skills. You must be able to communicate clearly and confidently with the clients. You must be flexible enough and ready to work in Agile environment on any type of projects including 24X7 projects.
How to Apply for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following the link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here