Tech Mahindra Scheduled Off Campus Drive for B.E/B.Tech/Any degree graduates.The various eligibility criteria and application process for Tech Mahindra Off Campus drive is given in below.
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Salary||Rs 2-2.5 LPA|
|Venue Date||10 August 2018|
- Any Graduate, Diploma or Intermediate with excellent verbal communication skills in English.
- Should have basic technical knowledge in LAN, WAN and handling basic technical issues of internet.
- Handling Internet Troubleshooting Issues.
- Candidate Should be flexible to work in 24*7 environments.
- Transport facility available for both ways ( Pick & Drop ).
Hiring Process :
- HR Screening
- Voice Round
- Ops Round
How to Apply Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive?
Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend the drive in the following venue on 10 August 2018-9.00 A.M
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Narsimha Reddy Engineering College
Survey No. 518, Maisammaguda Village,
Dhulappally Post,Near Kompally, Secunderabad.