Tech Mahindra Scheduled Off Campus Drive for B.E/B.Tech/Any degree 2015,2016 & 2017 Batch.The various eligibility criteria and application process for Tech Mahindra Off Campus drive is given in below.
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2017:
For Technical Support Associate:
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech, M.E / M.Tech, MCA, Bsc, BCA|
|Year of Passing||2015/2016/2017|
|Salary||2.22 LPA + Night Shift Allowance(upto Rs. 6600 per month)|
|Venue Date||13 July 2017|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Candidates should possess B.E / B.Tech, M.E / M.Tech, MCA, Bsc, BCA
- Good communication skills in English
- Should be well-informed about Computer and its Hardware/Networking
- Should be customer-service oriented.
- Neutral accent in communication.
- Should be proficient in typing (speed and accuracy).
- Good understanding of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Previous work experience with an Technical Support company would be desirable but is not mandatory.
- Should be flexible to work in 24/7 Shifts.
- Should be willing to work in Voice Based process.
- Free pick and drop (Any shift).
- JAM /HR Session
- Online Written Test
- Operations Round
- Offer Letter ( On the Spot Offer ).
How to Apply Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive?
Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend the drive in the following venue on 13 July 2017-9.20 A.M
To Apply: Click here
Note: The registered candidates will get an email from the Placement dept, MSEC on Thursday 13th July, 2017 and only those candidates will be allowed for the recruitment drive. The link will automatically close after 500 registrations.
M.S. Engineering College
Sadahalli Post, Off Bangalore International Airport
Bangalore – 562110