TCS Off Campus Drive 2020 scheduled through National Qualifier Test (NQT) for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA – 2021 batch graduates across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process of the TCS Off Campus 2020 are given below.
|Test||Careers National Qualifier Test (NQT)|
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||17 October 2020|
|Test Date||24-26 October 2020|
- 2021 YOP (BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA)
- An applicant must have minimum 60% or 6 CGPA throughout academics and an aggregate of 60% or 6.00 CGPA in the highest qualification till the semester for which results have been declared.
- The applicant must not have more than 1 active backlog/arrear/ATKT while appearing for the TCS Selection process.
- If selected, the student while joining TCS must have cleared all pending backlogs/arrears/ATKT within the course duration as stipulated by the University failing which joining will not be permitted.
- It is mandatory to declare academic gaps. Overall break should not exceed 24 months. Any exceptions are permissible only for valid reasons subject to satisfactory check of relevant document(s) at the time of test/interview/onboarding
- An applicant should be between 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Campus Hiring process.
- Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered).
National Qualifier Test (NQT) Selection Process:
The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
It comprises five sections:
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)
- Reasoning Ability (30 questions)
- Numerical Ability (26 questions)
- Programming Logic (10 Questions)
- Coding (2 Questions).
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2020?
TCS Campus Hiring YoP 2021 Application Process:
The application process for TCS Campus Hiring comprises of the below mandatory steps:
STEP 1: Register for the entrance/aptitude test on the National Qualifier Test (NQT) website
Registration link: https://learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test/
Select “Subject Test” option in the NQT registration form which includes “Programming Test” to ensure your candidature is considered for TCS Campus Hiring YoP 2021.
STEP 2: Navigate to TCS Next Step Portal
Registration link: https://nextstep.tcs.com
Points to note:
- If you do not have CT/DT reference ID, please click on “Register Now”, choose “IT” and proceed as appropriate.
- If you already have a CT/DT reference ID then please click on Login and proceed to fill/submit the application form. Upon submission
- you would be prompted to the “Apply For Drive” screen.
- Update your NQT Registration Number obtained in Step 1 and click on Apply.
- To confirm your application status for TCS Campus Hiring – Navigate to the ‘Track Your Application’ tab on the Next Step Portal, the status displayed should be “Applied for drive”
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Registration End Date: 17 October 2020
- Test Date:24 -26 October 2020