TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 scheduled through National Qualifier Test (NQT) for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA – 2019 & 2020 batch graduates across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process of the TCS Off Campus 2021 are given below.
|Test||Careers National Qualifier Test Special Edition (NQT)|
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Batch||2019 & 2020 Batch|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||27 February 2021|
|Test Date||10 March 2021|
- Full Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc(All branches)
- 2019 & 2020 batch only
- % Criteria – CGPA of 6 or 60% throughout Academics
- Gap Criteria – Overall Gap(s) in Academics should not exceed beyond 2 years
- TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature.
- Age should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of taking the test.
Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can take the test, if they have a full-time graduation.
- Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021?
It is mandatory for students who are interested to apply for TCS Off Campus to register on the below links
- Step 1: NQT Registration: Registration is mandatory for TCS National Qualifier Test: Registration Link – https://learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test/
- Step 2: NextStep Portal Registration: Registration is mandatory for TCS Interviews. Post the generation of your NQT ID through NQT registration (NQTXXXXXXXXXX), registration is mandatory on the NextStep Portal.Go to the following link https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
- Step 3: You are required to register under IT section of TCS.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Your candidature for TCS Smart Hiring will be considered only after completing the below mentioned steps:
- Successful Registration in https://nextstep.tcs.com
- Successful completion of the Registration and Application form in Next Step portal
- Clicking on ‘Apply for Drive’
- Your candidature for TCS Smart Hiring will be considered only if you register on both the registration links i.e. NextStep Portal & NQT website.
- Please note that the final Test Date and Test Centre will be communicated to you, by TCS iON (NQT).
- Registration End Date: 27 February 2021
- Test Date: 10 March 2021
- Interview Date: will be announced soon