TCS Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc- 2019 Batch graduates across the country.The detailed eligibility and application process of TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) given below.
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.3.36 LPA for B.E / B.Tech|
Rs.3.53 LPA for M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc
|Job & Venue Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||16 June 2019|
|Last Date to apply||10 June 2019|
TCS NQT Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Full-Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA – 2019 YOP
- 60 % throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/Diploma/PG
- 1 Active Backlog. (To be cleared within the stipulated Time Period defined)
- Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
- All Engineering Streams.
- MCA with BSc/BCA/BCom/BA (with Math /Statistics Background)
- M.SC in Information technology/Computer Science/Software Engineering
TCS Off Campus Drive 2019 Selection Process:
The TCS National Qualifier Test will have two steps.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
The Online test have the following sections and conducted for 1.5 Hours
|Selection||Duration||No of Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 mins||20|
|Programming Concepts||20 mins||10|
|Coding||20 mins||1 Problem Statement|
The personal Interview has three rounds.
How to apply TCS Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link on or before 10 June 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Online Registration start date: 25 May 2019
- Registration End Date: 10 June 2019
- Hall Ticket Issue Date: 14 June 2019
- Date of Test: 16 June 2019
- Join TCS: Updated soon