TCS Off Campus: TCS Pune, Introducing a specific drive for JLPT (Japanese Language) Certified Engineering and Science Graduates and Post graduates from YOP 2016 and 2017 batches.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
TCS Off Campus Drive Details:
TCS Off Campus-Disciplines to be considered for the below-mentioned Business units:
- IT (Application Development and Maintenance)– B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech from Computer Science/IT specialization
- IT IS (IT Infrastructure Services) – BE/B.Tech (any stream), Candidates interested to work in IT IS domain or B.Sc (Computer Science/IT) and BCA
- EIS (Engineering and Industrial Services) – B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech from ECE & Automobile streams
TCS Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates holding a diploma in Japanese language (in case you are not certified in JLPT) are also eligible for the process.
- Pre-requisite for Joining: Selected candidates should have a flair for Japanese language and should have completed a minimum of JLPT N5 certification or a diploma in Japanese language prior to registering for off campus drive. They should be eager and willing to take up further certification in Japanese language post joining TCS. This criteria is applicable for YOP 2016 and YOP 2017 candidates.
- Minimum aggregate of 60% in Std. X, Std. XII/Diploma, UG and PG (if applicable), inclusive of all subjects. Best of 4 or 5 or only the Honors marks should not be considered. It is mandatory to pass in all the subjects (including languages, optional subjects etc) mentioned in the mark sheet of class Xth and class XIIth by securing minimum passing marks in the first attempt itself as specified by the respective board of examinations.
- All academic courses should be completed in the first attempt itself, within the stipulated time period of the course
- There should not be any pending backlogs for 2017/2016 batch.
- All gaps/breaks should be declared and this should not exceed 24 months
- Only full time courses will be considered.
- Candidates with work experience of more than 3 years are not eligible.
- All applicants should be at least 18 years of age, but not above 28 years, at the time of appearing for the TCS Interview process.
- Complete your TCS Application Form on the NextStep portal in case you have not completed it. (Login to NextStep portal -> Application Form -> Fill in the details).
If you are shortlisted for this opportunity:
- All relevant documents (Including mark sheets, JLPT certification proof etc.,) should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- If you are selected & offered, for any of the business units, you would be required to work from Pune branch and will be part of Japan Operations.
How to apply TCS Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online by following link latest by 3 March 2017.
To Apply: Click here >> ExOP >> JLPT Certified Trainee Hiring (Off-Campus Drive)