TCS Off Campus Drive 2020 – TCS Digital Content Hiring Drive for BA/MA – 2020 batch graduates across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process of the TCS Off Campus are given below.
|Drive||TCS Digital Content Hiring Drive|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||25 January 2020|
|Online Test Date||03 February 2020|
- Education: Full Time Graduates from BA and MA
- Preferably stream of Mass Media, Content creation & PR, Social media, Digital marketing, Publishing, English Literature, Journalism, Communication, Economics and Commerce & Foreign language Skill.
- Batch – 2020
- %Criteria: 50% throughout Academics in Xth & XIIth & Diploma (If applicable)
- Backlogs: Only up to 1 Pending Backlog is allowed at the time of appearing for the Exam but needs to be cleared by the time the candidate joins TCS upon offered.
- Gap Criteria: Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
Selection will be based on Aptitude Online Test & Interview Process
- There will be an Online Test on TCS iON platform.
- The test will contain questions from English Grammar, Vocabulary, Precise Writing, Original Writing & Social Media Writing.
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following on or before 25 January 2020 and attend the test on 03 February 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Registration State Date: 27.12.2019
- Registration End Date: 25.01.2020
- Online Test Date: 03.02.2020