TCS Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for TCS National Qualifier Test for Engineering graduates (2019 batch) across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
TCS Off Campus Drive Details:
|Job Role||Ninja Developers|
|Job & Venue Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||2 & 3 September 2018|
|Last Date||20 August 2018|
TCS Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Batch of 2019
- Full Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
- 60% throughout Academics in X / XII / UG / Diploma / PG
- Not more than 1 pending backlog at the time of appearing for the test
- Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
- Engineering – All Specializations
- M.Sc – Computer Science/Information Technology and other related disciplines
- MCA with B.Sc / BCA / B.Com / BA (with Maths/Statistics)
- TCS National Qualifier Test
- TCS Offer
Scheme of TCS National Qualifier Test:
The test would be of 90 minutes and would have questions from the following categories:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Programming Language
How to apply TCS Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link on or before 20 August 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 2nd and 3rd September 2018 (Venue details will be informed to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail)
- Candidates who have already participated in TCS Digital Hiring, need not register again. They will now get a link in the NextStep portal, to “Apply for Drive”. They simply need to click that.
- Candidates who have already registered for TCS CodeVita, need not register again. If they have not yet filled up their Application Form, please advise them to do so. Once they fill Application Form correctly, they will get “Apply for Drive” link in NextStep portal. If a candidate has already completed filling Application Form, they will now get “Apply for Drive” link in the NextStep portal. They simply have to click on this.