TCS Off Campus Drive 2019(Phase-II) scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc and TCS CBO Off Campus Drive 2019 for BBA/BMS/B.COM/BA/BBM/BCS/BAF/BBI/BFM/ BCA/BSc.IT/B.SC-2018 and 2019 Batch graduates across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process of the TCS Off Campus 2019 are given below.
|Job Role||Qualification||Last Date|
|Freshers(Multiple Roles)||Arts & Science||31 August 2019|
|Associate System Engineer||Engineering/MCA||23 August 2019|
TCS Off Campus Drive 2019(Phase-II) Details:
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Batch||2018 & 2019|
|Salary||Rs.3.36 LPA for B.E / B.Tech
Rs.3.53 LPA for M.E /M.Tech /MCA / M.Sc
|Job & Venue Location||Across India|
|Starting Date to Apply||30 July 2019|
|Last Date to apply||23 August 2019|
Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Whatsapp !!! To Join– Click here
- Full-Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA – 2018 & 2019
- Eligible streams from UG/PG-All Engineering streams
- Eligible streams from MCA & MSc -MCA With BCA/BSC/BCom/BA(with maths & Statistics)
- 60 % throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/Diploma/PG
- Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
- Students who have their schooling from NIOS are eligible.
- All Engineering Streams.
- MCA with BSc/BCA/BCom/BA (with Math /Statistics Background)
- M.SC in Information technology/Computer Science/Software Engineering
TCS Off Campus Drive 2019 Selection Process:
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
The Online test have the following sections and conducted for 1.5 Hours
|Selection||Duration||No of Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude||30 mins||15|
|Programming Concepts||20 mins||10|
|Coding||30 mins||1 Problem Statement|
The personal Interview has three rounds.
How to apply TCS Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by the following link from 30 July 2019 to 23rd August 2019.
Click on apply link below>Register Now > Choose IT > Fill Application form > Click on ” Apply for the drive”
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here(Use Laptop/Desktop)
- It is mandatory to click on “Apply for Drive” & to choose your test center
- TCS Hallticket would be sent 3-4 days prior to the Online test
- Online Registration start date: 30 July 2019
- Registration End Date: 23 August 2019
TCS CBO Off Campus Drive for Freshers:
|Job Role||Freshers(Multiple Roles)|
|Qualification||BBA/ BMS/ B.COM/ BA/ BBM/ BCS/ BAF/ BBI/ BFM/ BCA/ BSc.IT / B.Sc|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||31 August 2019|
- BBA / BMS / B.COM / BA / BBM / BCS / BAF / BBI / BFM / BCA / BSc.IT / B.SC
- Full Time 2018 and 2019 Graduates
- Only 2018-19 graduates are eligible for the TCS Off-Campus Online Test.
- No Backlogs and No Extended Education (in X, XII, UG)
- Overall Gap in Academics should not exceed 2 years
- Only full-time graduates are eligible (15 years of regular education)
- No Undergraduates/Correspondence Courses/Part-time/Open school
- Candidates with a gap of more than 2 years in education are ineligible
- Candidates should be comfortable working in rotational shifts, including night shifts
- Postgraduate students and/or candidates with active backlogs are not eligible.
The selection process is based on Online Test and Interview.
Online Test Pattern:
|Sections||No Of Questions|
How to apply for TCS CBO Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link on or before 31 August 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Registration Starts on 15th August 2019
- Registration Closes on 31st August 2019
- Hall Ticket Issue Date 6th September 2019
- Exam Date 9th,10th and 14th,15th September 2019
- Joining in TCS December 2019 onwards