BHEL Apprentice 2018 notification announced 750 vacancies for ITI Apprentice in various trades at BHEL, Bhopal.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
BHEL Apprentice Bhopal 2018:
|Job Role||ITI Apprentice|
|Job location||Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Last date||3 February 2018|
Educational Qualification: Candidates should 10 pass plus ITI in relevant trade.
Trade wise vacancies: 750 Posts
- Electrician – 155 Posts
- Fitter – 217 Posts
- Machinist Composite – 102 Posts
- Welder (Gas and Electric) – 108 Posts
- Turner – 53 Posts
- Computer (COPA/PASSA) – 36 Posts
- Draftsman (Mechanic) – 15 Posts
- Electronic (Mechanic) – 13 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 17 Posts
- Machinist Grinder – 10 Posts
- Mason – 5 Posts
- Pinter (General) – 7 Posts
- Carpenter – 4 Posts
- Plumber – 8 Posts
Age Limit: 14 to 25 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit & Interview.
How to apply for BHEL Apprentice 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 3 February 2018.After successfully submitted, send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 10 February 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Post Box No.35,
post Office, Piplani,
Pin Code – 462022 (M.P)
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 04/01/2018
- Last Date for Online Registration: 03/02/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Acknowledgment Slip & Other documents: 10/02/2018