BHEL Apprentice 2019 – Bharat Heavy Electrical Ltd announced a job notification for the post of Trade Apprentices for 305 vacancies in various trades and BHEL scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of Graduate Apprentices for 5 vacancies and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices for 51 vacancies, totally there are 361 apprentices vacancies are available. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ ITI can apply for this job. Eligible candidates can apply online before 19 December 2019 for Trade Apprentices post and for Graduate/Technician Apprentices post candidates can attend the walk-in drive on 09 December 2019 to the mentioned venue. The detailed eligibility criteria and BHEL Apprentice application process are given below.
BHEL Apprentice 2019:
List of current openings in BHEL Apprentice 2019:
|Job Role||Vacancies||Last Date|
|Trade Apprentice||305||19 December 2019|
|Graduate/ Technician Apprentices||56||9 December 2019 (Walk-in)|
BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2019 for Trade Apprentices:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Haridwar (Uttarakhand)|
|Last Date||19 December 2019|
- Candidates should complete pass 10th with ITI in respective trades from a recognized institution
- Respective Disciplines: Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Welder, Electrician, Draftsman (Mech.), Electronics (Mech.), Motor Mechanic Vehicle, Carpenter, Foundryman
Note: Candidates who have passed ITI only in the last three years i.e. 2017,2018 or 2019 are eligible to apply
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2020): 18 to 27 years
Upper Age Relaxation:
- For OBC Candidates: 30 years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 32 years
Trade Wise Vacancies: Total 305
- Fitter: 110 Posts
- Turner: 30 Posts
- Machinist: 72 Posts
- Welder: 34 Posts
- Electrician: 42 Posts
- Draftsman (Mech.): 03 Posts
- Electronics (Mech.): 02 Posts
- Motor Mechanic Vehicle: 01 Post
- Carpenter: 01 Post
- Foundryman: 10 Posts
- For All Trade: Rs.7700/- Per Month.
- For Motor Mach. Vehicle Trade: Rs.8050 per month.
BHEL Trade Apprentices Selection Process:
The selection is based on the interview.
How to Apply for BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2019 for Trade Apprentices?
Step 1: Eligible candidates should register in Apprenticeship Portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in
Step 2: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online in the BHEL website on or before 19 December 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Online application opening date: 05.12.2019
- Online application closing date: 19.12.2019
- Last Date for Submission of Printout of Application with Documents: 27.12.2019
- Date for Declaration of Interview: 15.02.2020
- Interview Dates (19 to 26 Feb 2020): 19.02.2020
- Date for Declaration of Final Result: 03.03.2020
- Date for Joining (27-03-2020 to 11-04-2020): 27.03.2020
BHEL Walk-in-Interview for Graduate/ Technician Apprentices:
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentices/ Technician Apprentices|
|Stipend||Graduate Apprentices: Rs.9000/- Month.
Technician Apprentices: Rs.8000/- Month.
|Walk-in Date||9 December 2019|
For Graduate Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete B.E/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Computer Science Engineering from a recognized university
For Technician Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering from a recognized university
Note: Candidates who have successfully passed their Engineering/ Diploma in the Branch/Discipline mentioned above in the years 2017/2018/2019 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2017.
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2019):
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- For General: 27 Years
- For OBC: 30 Years
- For SC/ST: 32 Years
- For PWD Candidates: 10 years
Disciplines Wise Vacancies: (Total 56 Posts)
For Graduate Apprentices:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 01 Post
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 03 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering: 01 Post
For Technician Apprentices:
- No. of Training Slots: 51 Posts
BHEL Apprentices Selection Process:
Selection will be based on merit (%age of consolidated marks in all the semesters/ years of Diploma).
How to Apply for BHEL Graduate/Technician Apprentice 2019?
Step 1: Eligible candidates should register in BOAT Portal http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/
Note: Candidates with BOAT registration number alone will be considered for the training
Step 2: All interested and eligible candidates are requested to attend this walk-in-interview along with the required documents to the following venue on 09 December 2019.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Date: 09 December 2019 Time: 9 AM to 11 AM & 12.30 PM to 3.30 PM
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,
Bengaluru – 560026
Documents to Carry (Original & Two Sets of Self Attested):
- Degree Certificate/Diploma Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Degree/ Diploma qualification.
- Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable).OBC Format enclosed.
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed.
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable)
- In case of candidate having CGPA result, CGPA to percentage formula to be provided.