BHEL Recruitment 2017: BHEL invites application for the post of Trade Apprentices (ITI Holders) in various discipline/trade at BHEL, HPEP, Hyderabad & Engineer Trainees through GATE 2018.The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
BHEL Recruitment 2017:
BHEL Recruitment 2017 for Engineer Trainee:
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
|Total vacancies||50(Mechanical – 30, Electrical – 20)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply GATE 2018||9 October 2017|
|Last date to apply in BHEL Website||3 February 2018|
- Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or Five year integrated Master’s
degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute
- Candidates should be in a position to produce their Degree/Final year marks sheets the time of Interview, whichever is earlier.
|Role||Engineering Discipline||GATE 2018 Code|
Age Limit(As on 1/9/2017): 27 Years (For B.E/B.Tech) & 29 years for candidates having two years’ full-time Post Graduate in Engineering or Business Administration/ Management
BHEL Recruitment 2017 through GATE 2018 Selection Process:
- Candidates interested in joining BHEL as Engineer Trainee will have to appear for
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2018. Based on the GATE-2018 Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5 to the number of vacancies in each discipline and Category. Physically Challenged candidates will be accorded upto 50 % relaxation below the cut-off marks in their respective categories for being shortlisted for interview. Please note that GATE Scores of 2018 will only be valid.
- The final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of 75% weightage to Written Test (GATE- 2018) Score & 25% weightage to Interview Stage.
How to apply BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position through GATE 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply GATE 2018: Click here
Important Dates to Remember:
- Opening date of Online Application: 1 September 2018
- Last date to apply GATE 2018: 9 October 2017
- Opening Date of application in BHEL Website: 9 January 2018
- Closing date of online application in BHEL Website: 3 February 2018
BHEL Apprentice 2017:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentices|
|Total Posts||Not disclosed|
|Last Date||10 October 2017|
BHEL Apprentice-Detailed Eligibility:
- ITI NCVT Certificate (Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist, Machinist Grinder, Motor Mechanic Vehicle, Mechanic Refrigeration And Air Conditioning, Turner, Welder, Foundry men, Carpenter)
- Candidates who have undergone Trade Apprenticeship once are not eligible to apply.
How to apply BHEL Recruitment 2017? (BHEL Apprentice)
Step-I: Visit website www.apprenticeship.gov.in. Click on ‘Apprentice Registration’ under ‘Apprentice’ Tab. Complete the online registration form and submit. After submitting online registration form, candidate will receive a mail automatically generated in which registration number will be mentioned.
Step-II: Again go to www.apprenticeship..sov.in portal. Under “Establishment” tab, Click on “Establishment Search”. Under establishment name, type BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED and under State, select Telangana and click on search. Click on BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED, RC Puram, Hyderabad and click on apply for respective Trade. Fill the form and click on Apply.
Step-III: Go to BHEL, Hyderabad site i.e. https://web.bhelhyd.co.in. Open the link “Engagement of Trade Apprentices 2017-18”. Click on “Apply” and fill the required details correctly and submit. Take a print out of the completed application by using “Print” option. The “Edit” option may be used if incorrect information is furnished. The ‘Edit” option can be used by giving the RDAT registration number followed by Date of Birth as entered in the first application. Edit option can be exercised only once. In case, edit option is used, the print out has to be taken again.
For more details & Apply: Click here