Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
BHEL Recruitment 2022 – The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Nagpur (BHEL) has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Engineer Trainee/Executive Trainee. There are a total of 150 vacancies to be filled for this post. The candidates with the education qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/MBA/CA/CWA can apply for this recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online & postal on or before the last date i.e. 4 October 2022. The details of Vacancy, Eligibility and Selection process is given below.
BHEL – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is a govt engineering and manufacturing company that has headquarters in New Delhi. BHEL operates in various manufacturing units and repairing units. It also has 8 Overseas offices across the globe. BHEL works in the sector of Electrical equipment manufacturing like generators, Motors, Turbines, Switch Gears, etc.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 for Engineer Trainee/Executive Trainee:
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee/Executive Trainee|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/ month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||4 October 2022|
Educational qualification :
- Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Civil or Mechanical or IT or Electrical or Chemical or Metallurgy Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University* With Qualified Chartered or Cost and Works Accountants from recognised Institutions in India
- Full time regular Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University* with at least 60%# marks in aggregate in all years With Two years full time regular Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Human Resource or Personnel Management and Industrial Relations or Social Work or MBA from a recognized University/ Institute with at least 55%# marks in aggregate of all years/ semesters.
- Candidates with Social Work or MBA qualifications should have had a specialization/ elective in Personnel Management/ Labour Welfare/ HRM in the final year.
Age limit (As on 01.09.2022):
For Engineer Trainee:
- 27 Years (Candidates born before 01/09/1995 are not eligible to apply)
- 29 years for candidates having two years’ full time Post Graduation in Engineering or Business Administration/ Management
For Executive Trainee:
- 29 Years (Candidates born before 01/09/1993 are not eligible to apply)
Total Vacancies : 150 posts
- Engineer Trainee – Civil Engg-40 Posts
- Engineer Trainee – Mechanical Engg-30 Posts
- Engineer Trainee – IT/ CS Engg-20 Posts
- Engineer Trainee – Electrical Engg-15 Posts
- Engineer Trainee – Chemical Engg-10 Posts
- Engineer Trainee – Metallurgy Engg-05 Posts
- Executive Trainee in (Finance)-20 Posts
- Executive Trainee in (HR)-10 Posts
- Candidates joining BHEL as Engineer/Executive Trainees will undergo training for one year. During training period, basic pay of Rs 50,000/- in the scale of pay of Rs 50,000-1,60,000/- will be paid. After successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed as Engineers/Executives in the scale of pay of Rs 60,000-1,80,000/- with a basic pay of Rs 60,000/-
Selection Process for BHEL Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates interested in joining BHEL as Engineer/Executive Trainee will have to appear for a Computer Based Examination. Based on the Examination Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5 to the number of vacancies in each discipline and Category.The final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of 75% weightage to Computer Based Examination Score & 25% weightage to Interview Score.
- UR/EWS/OBC-Rs.800/-(Application Fee+ Processing Fees)
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen-Rs.300/-(Only Processing Fees)
How to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online from 13 September 2022-10 A.M to 4 October 2022-5 P.M
For more details : Click here
To apply : Click here
- Opening of Online submission of application: 13th September, 2022 at 10:00 AM
- Closing of Online submission of application: 4th October, 2022 at 05:00 PM
- Date of Examination: 31st October, 2022, 1st & 2nd November, 2022* (Exact date shall be intimated at the time of issue of Admit Cards)
BHEL Recruitment 2022 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at BHEL Recruitment?
Ans. At present BHEL having vacancies for Engineer Trainee/Executive Trainee - 150 posts
Q2.Who can apply for BHEL Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed BB.E/ B.Tech/MBA/CA/CWA are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for BHEL Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply for this posts through online & postal on or before 4 October 2022.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now