BHEL Recruitment 2018: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) invites application for the post of Engineer Trainees through GATE 2018.The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
BHEL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
|Total vacancies||50(Mechanical – 30, Electrical – 20)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||3 February 2018|
- Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or Five year integrated Master’s
degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute
- Candidates should be in a position to produce their Degree/Final year marks sheets the time of Interview, whichever is earlier.
|Role||Engineering Discipline||GATE 2018 Code|
|Engineer Trainee (Mechanical)||ME|
|Engineer Trainee (Electrical)||EE|
Age Limit(As on 1/9/2017): 27 Years (For B.E/B.Tech) & 29 years for candidates having two years’ full-time Post Graduate in Engineering or Business Administration/ Management
BHEL Recruitment 2018 through GATE 2018 Selection Process:
- Candidates interested in joining BHEL as Engineer Trainee will have to appear for
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2018. Based on the GATE-2018 Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5 to the number of vacancies in each discipline and Category. Physically Challenged candidates will be accorded upto 50 % relaxation below the cut-off marks in their respective categories for being shortlisted for interview. Please note that GATE Scores of 2018 will only be valid.
- The final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of 75% weightage to Written Test (GATE- 2018) Score & 25% weightage to Interview Stage.
How to apply BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 9 January 2018 to 3 February 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important Dates to Remember:
- Opening Date of application in BHEL Website: 9 January 2018
- Closing date of online application in BHEL Website: 3 February 2018