Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
BHEL Recruitment 2022 – The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Nagpur (BHEL) has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Engineer/Supervisor. There are a total of 08 vacancies to be filled for this post. The candidates with the education qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ Master’s Degree/ Diploma can apply for this recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online & postal on or before the last date i.e. 24 June 2022. The details of Vacancy, Eligibility and Selection process is given below.
BHEL – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is a govt engineering and manufacturing company that has headquarters in New Delhi. BHEL operates in various manufacturing units and repairing units. It also has 8 Overseas offices across the globe. BHEL works in the sector of Electrical equipment manufacturing like generators, Motors, Turbines, Switch Gears, etc.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Details:
BHEL Recruitment 2022 for Engineers/Supervisors:
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ Master’s Degree/ Diploma|
|Salary||Rs.43,550 – 78,000/ month|
|Last Date||24 June 2022|
Educational qualification :
- The candidates must have completed 4 Year Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil Engineering OR The candidates must have completed 5 Year Integrated Master’s degree OR The candidates must have completed Dual Degree Programme in Engineering / Technology in Civil Engineering from recognised Indian University/Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General/ OBC/EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates. Experience: Minimum 5 Years’ post qualification experience
- The candidates must have completed 3 Year Full-Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Indian University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General/ OBC/ EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates. Experience: Minimum 3 Years’ post qualification experience
Age limit (As on 01.06.2022):
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the above mentioned posts should be 45 years
Total Vacancies : 08 posts
- Engineers – 05 Posts
- Supervisors – 03 Posts
- Engineers : Rs.78,000/ month
- Supervisor : Rs.43,550/ month
Selection Process for BHEL Recruitment 2022:
- For consideration, eligible candidates shall be invited for Personal Interview in the ratio upto 1:10 to the number of vacancies. In case of receipt of more no. of eligible applications beyond the prescribed ratio of 1:10, shortlisting for interview shall be done in the order of merit in the ratio of 1:10 on the basis of Marks / CGPA obtained in the relevant qualification of Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering, as the case may be.
- The application fees for the above mentioned posts is Rs.200 which should be paid by means of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of BHEL, PSWR payable at Nagpur.
NOTE : There is no application fees for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories.
How to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online latest by 21 June 2022 and should also send their application form copy, demand draft and other essential documents to the address given below so as it reaches on or before 24 June 2022.
For more details : Click here
To apply : Click here
Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR)
BHEL, Power Sector Western Region,
Shree Mohini Complex, 345 Kingsway, Nagpur – 440001.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 for Welder : (Expired)
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||10 May 2022|
- ITI , ( National Trade Certificate) Pass plus
- Qualified Boiler Welder’s Certificate as per Indian Boiler Regulations, 1950 (valid as on 10.05.2022)
Age Limit (as on 26.04.2022) :
- The upper age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Welder should be 35 years
- Welder : 75 posts
- The salary for the post of Welder is Rs.37,500/ month
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- All eligible application received will be screened with reference to the advertised educational qualification and experience in welding post acquiring IBR certification and will be considered for further process.
- In the event of eligible candidates being large, i.e. in the ratio of 1:3 to the number of vacancies, the eligible candidates, will be shortlisted for Skill Test in order of merit to the number of vacancies in each category, based on the marks received in NTC.
- For shortlisting as per 1:3 ratio, initially, all UR candidates along with such reserved category (i.e. EWS, OBC, SC, ST) candidates of that discipline, who do not avail any relaxation, will be grouped together and then arranged in descending order of merit of their NTC marks and candidates shall be called for Skill Test in the ratio of 1:3 in UR category.
- After this, candidates belonging to EWS/OBC/SC/ST categories, who are not shortlisted for Skill Test under UR category, shall be regrouped with their respective categories for further consideration and will be called for Skill Test in prescribed ratio of 1:3 in their respective categories
- All candidates obtaining same cut-off marks in respective groups shall be called for Skill Test.
Application Fees :
- All candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) through Demand Draft drawn in favour of BHEL, PSWR Payable at Nagpur or QR Code (UPI ID:[email protected]). Candidates are advised to write their name and post applied for and Application No. on the reverse side of the Demand Draft and to submit along with the downloaded application form.
- After remittance of Fee through the online mode, please note down the Transaction Reference Number for filling the fee remittance details in the Online Application
NOTE : SC/ST, EWS and PWD candidates are exempted from paying the processing fee
How to Apply BHEL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of BHEL given below on or before 10 May 2022 and the candidates should also send their duly filled application forms along with the essential documents to the address given below so as it reaches on or before 13 May 2022.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR)
BHEL, Power Sector Western Region,
Shree Mohini Comples, 345 Kingsway, Nagpur – 440001
Important Dates :
- Closing of On-line Submission of Applications : 10.05.2022
- Last date for receipt of filled-in and signed application forms at BHEL, PSWR Nagpur office : 13.05.2022
- Last date for receipt of filled in and signed application forms at BHEL, PSWR Nagpur office from far flung areas : 15.05.2022
BHEL Recruitment 2022 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at BHEL Recruitment?
Ans. At present BHEL having vacancies for Engineers/Supervisors - 08 posts
Q2.Who can apply for BHEL Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ Master's Degree/ Diploma are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for BHEL Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply for this posts through online & postal on or before 24 June 2022.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now