BHEL Recruitment 2019: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) invites application for the post of Project Engineers and Project Supervisors for 23 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech in Civil can apply for Project Engineers job and Diploma in Civil can apply for Project Supervisors job. The selection process is based on the interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 02 December to 21 December 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
BHEL – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is a govt engineering and manufacturing company which has headquarters in New Delhi.BHEL operates in various manufacturing units and repairing units. It also has 8 Overseas office across the globe.BHEL works in the sector of Electrical equipment manufacturing like generators, Motors, Turbines, Switch Gears etc.
BHEL Recruitment 2019 for Engineers:
BHEL mostly hires Engineering graduates for the development and operations of their projects. They also hire other graduates for there Management and for Offices. Electrical engineers who wish to join/work in their core field can try BHEL Job vacancies. Candidates who completed ITI or Diploma also join BHEL Apprentice. At present BHEL announce Job vacancies for Engineers, Supervisors, Engineer Trainee/Executive Trainee which has listed below.
BHEL Recruitment 2019:
BHEL Recruitment 2019 for Project Engineers/ Project Supervisors:
|Job Role||Project Engineers and Project Supervisor|
|Experience||1 – 2 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||2 December 2019|
|Last Date||21 December 2019|
For Project Engineers:
- Full-time B.E/B.Tech in Civil discipline with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years/semesters from recognized University/ Institution.
Work Experience of cumulative two years in Civil Design and Civil Works Execution at Project Sites in at least 3 of following Systems/Areas:
- RCC / PEB Buildings works.
- Roads / Drain
- Equipment block foundations / Isolated foundations / Pile Foundations.
- Precast/Pre-stressed Boundary Walls.
- RCC Underground Tanks.
For Project Supervisors:
- Full-time Diploma in Civil discipline with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years/semesters from recognized University/ Institution.
Work Experience of minimum one year cumulative in the following areas at Project construction Sites:
- Civil works associated with the construction at Project Sites of at least 3 systems /areas listed in FTA-1
- Measurement and Billing of Civil works completed, Quality checks and inspections at Project Sites is an essential experience.
Age Limit(as on 01.12.2019): 33 years
- 3 years for OBC( Non-Creamy Layer).
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 10 years for Person with Disability-candidates
Note: Relaxation will be 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Post-Wise Vacancies: (Total – 23 Posts)
- For Project Engineers: 3 Posts
- For Project Supervisors: 20 Posts
- For Project Engineers: Rs.66,000/-
- For Project Supervisors: Rs.36,850/-
BHEL Selection Process:
Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
Application Fees: Rs.200/-
Mode of Payment: Only through SBI Collect.
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 2 December to 21 December 2019 on the official portal after that candidates have to submit the printout of the application with the fee receipt to the postal address on or before 26 December 2019.
Note: After the registration candidates can download the application form by submitting the Acknowledgement Number and date of birth.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
AGM (HR), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,
P. B. No. 2606, Mysore Road,
- Start of Online Submission [9.00 AM onwards]: 02.12.2019
- Close of Online Submission [till 8:00 PM]: 21.12.2019
- Last Date of Receipt of hard copy of online submitted Applications: 26.12.2019
- Last Date of Receipt of Hard copies of online submitted Applications from far flung areas: 31.12.2019