BHEL Recruitment 2018: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) invites application for the post of Project Engineers & Supervisors. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
BHEL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Project Engineer, Supervisor|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||21 July 2018|
Project Engineer: BE/B Tech in the field of Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Civil/ Mechanical with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years/ semesters from recognized University/Institution.
Supervisor: Diploma in the field of Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Mechanical / Civil with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years/ semesters from recognized University/Institution.
Age Limit(As on 01.07.2018): Below 33 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For OBC (NonCreamy Layer): 3 years
- For Person with Disability Candidates: 10 years
- Others as per government policy
Discipline wise vacancies: 74 Posts
- Project Engineer (Electrical) – 15 Posts
- Project Engineer (civil) – 9 Posts
- Project Engineer (Mechanical) – 16 Posts
- Supervisor (Civil) – 22 Posts
- Supervisor (Electrical) – 8 posts
- Supervisor (Mechanical) – 4 Posts
BHEL Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Personel Interview. The number of candidates will be restricted for Personal Interview on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in Qualifying examination [Degree/Diploma].
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- (No fee for SC/ST and Persons with Disability candidates)
How to apply BHEL Recruitment for Project Engineer/Supervisor?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 21 July 2018. After successfully submitting, send a print out of application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 26 July 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,
P. B. No. 2606, Mysore Road,
Important Dates to Remember:
- Start of Online Application Submission: 02.07.2018
- Close of Online Application Submission: 21.07.2018
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of online submitted Applications: 26.07.2018
- Last Date of receipt of Hard copies of online submitted Applications from far flung areas: 31.07.2018