Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
BHEL Recruitment 2023 – The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Nagpur (BHEL) has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Engineer/ Supervisor in Civil discipline to be engaged purely on Fixed Tenure Basis for its 5 x 800 MW Yadadri TPS Project at Nalgonda, Telangana. There are a total of 10 vacancies to be filled for this post. Candidates with the education qualification of a B.E/ B. Tech/ M.E/ M. Tech/ Diploma can apply for this recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply for these positions online & the postal. The Vacancy, Eligibility, and Selection process details are given below.
BHEL – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is a govt engineering and manufacturing company that has headquarters in New Delhi. BHEL operates in various manufacturing units and repairing units. It also has 8 Overseas offices across the globe. BHEL works in the sector of Electrical equipment manufacturing like generators, Motors, Turbines, Switch Gears, etc.
BHEL Recruitment 2023 for Engineer /Supervisor:
|Job Role||Engineer/ Supervisor|
|Qualification||B.E/ B. Tech/ M.E/ M. Tech/ Diploma|
|Total Vacancies||10 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 46,130 -82,620/- per month|
|Job Location||Nalgonda, Telangana|
|Last Date||08 June 2023|
- Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil Engg. OR 5 Year Integrated Master’s degree OR Dual Degree Programme in Engineering or Technology in Civil with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates
- Experience: Minimum of 2 Years post qualification experience in execution of Reinforced Cement Concrete Structures (RCC) / Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection Work / Piling Work / RCC Chimney in Infrastructural Industries such as Power Plants, Steel Plants, Cement Plant Refineries, Petro-Chemicals or any other Large Scale Industrial / Infrastructure Projects.
- Full-Time Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 Years post qualification experience in execution of Reinforced Cement Concrete Structures (RCC) / Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection Work / Piling Work / RCC Chimney in Infrastructural Industries such as Power Plants, Steel Plant, Cement Plants, Refineries, Petro-Chemicals or any other Large Scale Industrial / Infrastructure Projects.
Tenure: One year or completion of the project, whichever is earlier
Age limit (As on 01 May 2023 ): 34 years
- 3 years for OBC candidates (Non-Creamy Layer).
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- The definition of Locomotor disability and Hearing Impairment for Physically Challenged candidates is as per ‘The Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995.
- For a person with Benchmark Disability(PwBD), the Candidates age limit relaxation is By 10 years for General/By, 13 years for OBC ( Non-Creamy Layer)/By 15 years for SC/ST.
- Reservation and Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be as per the extant Govt. Rules.
- 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Total Vacancies: 10 Posts
- Engineers: 04 Posts
- Supervisors: 05 Posts
- Engineers: Rs.82,620/- month
- Supervisors: Rs.46,130/- month
- Eligible candidates will be invited for Personal Interview in the ratio upto 1:10 to the number of vacancies.
- In case of receipt of more no. of eligible applications beyond the ratio of 1:10,
- shortlisting for interview will be done in the ratio 1:10 on the basis of qualifying marks in the relevant qualification of Degree/Diploma in Civil, as the case may be.
- A nonrefundable fee of Rs.200/- is payable by the General, OBC, and EWSs candidates online through SBI Collect.
- However, SC/ST candidates and Persons with disabilities are exempted from paying the processing fee.
- State Bank Collect is shown below:
- Category: “PSU-Public Sector Undertaking”
- State: “Tamil Nadu”
- Name of PSU-Public Sector Undertaking: “BHEL PSSR, CHENNAI”
- Payment Category: “FTA-Processing Fee”
- Printout of e-Receipt for State Bank Collect Payment also needs to be taken and submitted along with the downloaded application form.
How to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on latest by 08 June 2023. Candidates should also send the hard copy of the online application to the mentioned address by postal latest by 13 June 2023. The last date for the submission of the offline application through the postal for Far-Flung areas is 20 June 2023.
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
- Far Flung areas: For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District, and Pangi SubDivision of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep or
- The envelope containing the application form should be super-scribed as “Application for the Post of Engineer (FTA-Civil) or Supervisor (FTA-Civil)”.
- BHEL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge the recruitment process if the need arises without assigning any further notice or reason.
- The number of vacancies indicated above is tentative and actual requirements may vary based on further assessment.
Addl. General Manager (HR)
BHEL, Power Sector Southern Region,
BHEL Integrated Office Complex
TNEB Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai – 600100
- Start of Online Application Submission: 24 May 2023
- Close of Online Application Submission: 08 June 2023
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of online submitted Applications: 13 June 2023
- Last Date of receipt of Hard copies of online submitted Applications from far-flung areas: 20 June 2023
BHEL Recruitment 2023 FAQ:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at BHEL Recruitment?
Ans. At present BHEL having vacancies for Engineer/Supervisor - 10 posts
Q2.Who can apply for BHEL Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed B.E/B. Tech/M.E/M. Tech/Diploma are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for BHEL Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply for this posts through online & postal