Neustar Recruitment 2020 – Neustar scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible can also apply for:
Neustar Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Associate Software Engineer
|0 – 3 years
- Education: Bachelors degree in computer science or engineering discipline
- Experience: 0 to 3 years of experience in the data, analytics and sciences domain with significant hands on experience
- Candidates with strong academic background and/or proven track record in creating world-leading QA infrastructure are preferred
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience and proficiency in with SQL, Unix/Linux and scripting languages such as perl, shell, python etc.
- Knowledge in the use of big data, business intelligence and analytics with significant past deliveries and experience in dealing with large data sets and distributed processing
- Strong inter-personal communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience working with a remote team and collaborating across multiple time zones
- The candidate should contribute improving engineering discipline/process and software engineering experience using Agile
- Good written, editing, proofreading and oral communication
- The role should have a good understanding of the technology stack and the product functionality, should be able to support engineers in the team with technology and should be able to setup a test framework and test cases to test the end-to-end functionality of the product.
- The product has multiple components spanning Java REST services, Angular JS-based UI and Spark jobs running on Hadoop Clusters. The role is based out of India at the Neustar’s office in Bangalore. This role will report to the Quality Manager.
How to Apply Neustar Recruitment 2020 for Associate Software Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here