BT Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of Service Desk Trainee for B.E/B.Tech-2018/2019 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
BT Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Job Role||Service Desk Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Last date||30 November 2019|
- Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech graduate
- Batch: 2018 Or 2019 Passouts only can apply
- Understand the BT products and services that they represent to a solid ‘basic’ level (e.g. same as Sales employees) and in-depth BT’s operational/service processes.
- Due to the technical nature of their work, 3-4 months of formal training is required and these people are not ‘script-driven’ call centre types
- Works on the customer service helpdesk and answer and pro-actively make calls to resolve customer issues.
- Manage supplier activities (e.g. really driving/escalating 3rd party agents to dispatch and repair faults to meet our service level agreements).
How to Apply for BT Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link before 30 November 2019.
To Apply: Click here