Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
BT Recruitment 2023 – BT is scheduled to hire Software Engineer in Test for B.E/ B.Tech graduates in Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
BT Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer in Test|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Software Engineer in Test: Candidates should possess a degree B.E/B.Tech in the relevant fields.
Why this job matters? The QA Engineering Professional supports the critical testing activities for a portfolio of products and services, following best practice standards for test quality, resource planning, and issue resolution, in alignment with business strategy and requirements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Undertakes first-level diagnostics, diagnosing defects against components using techniques and tools defined in the test strategy, identifies defects against the correct component in multi-component journeys, writes test specifications and test designs (scripts), and runs the test scripts to time cost and quality.
- Supports the full lifecycle integration testing to support project deliverables.
- Supports the team within its defined area to develop reports on accuracy, quality, and errors in test diagnosis against the associated business or customer KPI’s.
- Executes automation, functional, regression, and load testing scenarios, applying solutions that validate the functionality of applications.
- Supports the maintenance of test suites and ensures high-velocity, high-quality production pushes using manual tests.
- Supports the communication of complexities of internal systems to help test against known issues.
- Assesses and suggests ways to mitigate risks that have an impact on the quality of products and services.
- Supports the implementation of ways to improve working processes within the area of QA engineering responsibility
The skills you’ll need:
- Software Testing Lifecycle
- Manual/Automation Testing
- Requirements Gathering
- Regression Testing
- System Integration Testing
- Functional/Non-Functional Testing
- Version Control
- Test Case Design/Writing
- Agile Methodologies
- Defect Reporting
- Software Testing
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Defect Tracking
Our leadership standards:
- Leading inclusively
- I inspire and build trust through self-awareness, honesty, and integrity.
- Owning outcomes
- I take the right decisions that benefit the broader organization.
- Delivering to the customer
- I execute brilliantly on clear priorities that add value to our customers and the wider business.
- Commercially savvy
- I demonstrate a strong commercial focus, bringing an external perspective to decision-making.
Looking to the future:
- Growth mindset
- I experiment and identify opportunities for growth for both myself and the organization.
- Building for the future
- I build diverse future-ready teams where all individuals can be at their best.
How to apply for BT Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here