BT Recruitment 2020 – BT scheduled to hire Trainee Associate Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech graduates at Gurugram. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Orange Business Services Recruitment 2020 for System Software Engineer
- Refinitiv Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer
BT Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Trainee Associate Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Last Date||25 September 2020|
- Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech
Skills & Experience:
- The role would need technical competence in Telecom Network & Network Methodologies.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of telecom terminologies.
- Should not have applied for the same position in the past 3 months.
- Holds an engineering or technical qualification or Good exposure in the domain of the Transmission & telecom industry.
- 24/ 7/ 365 availability, including a willingness to work on weekends, holidays, and night shifts.
- To share ownership of the production and Personal Development Plans.
- To make sure that the line plants are available at the required positions so that the actual physical connectivity can be done without creating a hassle for field engineers, thereby providing broadband connectivity to customers.
- Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution.
- To confirm connectivity, routing details, checking and placing line plants that facilitate the functionality of the current network, and provides accurate information in case of expansion or transition of the network.
- Planning of Sites & generating field work for engineers to action upon.
- Bandwidth provisioning & resolving Data integrity issues of the network.
- Planning & recording of fibre routes directly to hub sites for the Core networks, FTTP / FTTC/FTT
How to Apply BT Recruitment 2020 for Trainee Associate Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link on or before 25 September 2020.
To Apply: Click here