BT Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of Trainee Associate Network Planner for Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
BT Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Trainee Associate Network Planner|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Last date||31 October 2019|
- Qualifications: Holds an engineering or technical qualification or Good exposure in domain of Transmission & telecom industry.
- Responsible for supporting Network Planning and/or Design process. Will have the ability to identify, analyse and resolve basic planning/design requirements.
- Technical competence in Telecom basics & transmission methodologies.
- Good communication skills & a mature attitude required.
- Good understanding of telecom terminologies.
- Network platform and transport planning.
- Network mapping as per actuals & recommendations from field engineer.
- End to End ownership of Planning Network.
- Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution.
- Planning of Sites & generating fieldwork for engineers to act upon.
How to apply for BT Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 31 October 2019.
To Apply: Click here