BT Recruitment 2021 – BT scheduled to hire Trainee Associate Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech graduates at Gurugram. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
BT Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Job Role||Trainee Associate Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Last Date||17 February 2021|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech graduates
- Skills:Role would need technical competence in Telecom Network & Network Methodologies.
- Previous experience in telecom or planning/design typically 0-3 years.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of telecom terminologies.
- Should not have applied for same position in past 3 months.
- To make sure that the line plants are available at the required positions so that the actual physical connectivity can be done without creating hassle for field engineer, thereby providing broadband connectivity to customers
- Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution.
- To confirm connectivity, routing details, checking and placing line plants which facilitates the functionality of current network and provide accurate information in case of expansion or transition of network.
- Planning of Sites & generating field work for engineers to action upon.
- Bandwidth provisioning & resolving Data integrity issues of the network.
- Planning & recording of fibre routes directly to hub sites for the Core networks, FTTP / FTTC/FTTX
How to Apply BT Recruitment 2021 for Trainee Associate Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link on or before 17 February 2021.
To Apply: Click here