BT Recruitment 2018 scheduled for Engineering graduates for a role of Associate: S&IT at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
BT Recruitment 2018 details:
|Job Role||Associate: S&IT (International)|
|Last date||30 October 2018|
- New graduate entry (B.E/B.Tech).
- Having good technical support experience of a wide range of Storage hardware
- Having an understanding of storage provisioning and capacity management.
- An understanding and Knowledge of NAS and SAN technologies.
- Good written English so able to document technical processes.
- Keep up to date with the technologies and training.
- Administrator level knowledge of at least one of EMC Networker, NetBackup or Commvault.
- Working knowledge of UNIX/LINUX and windows system administration.
- Working knowledge of Networks, ability to work with Network Administrators to diagnose backup client connectivity issues.
- A knowledge of a backup reporting tool would be an advantage e.g. DPA or BOCADA.
- The purpose of the IT Infrastructure Engineer role is to support and maintain the IT Infrastructure components, tools or locations.
- Documents and seeks to automate processes and procedures
- Responsible for repeatable products within defined project/work package boundaries, under supervision for critical services and driven through the change process.
- Accountable for creating low level designs on non-critical services (e.g. network, security, storage, compute), typically under supervisions and produced in line with design standards.
- Developing technical specialism in one or more area, providing technical guidance to more junior engineers
- Escalating complex issues to more senior engineers, interacting with external teams within BT as necessary e.g. TSO power team, problem management team. In addition to this they will interact with vendors through raising of progression of service requests.
How to apply for BT Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 30 October 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now