BT Recruitment scheduled for a role of Technical Support Trainee for Engineering graduates at Gurugram (Haryana) Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
BT Recruitment 2018 details:
|Job Role||Technical Support Trainee – L1|
|Job location||Gurugram (Haryana)|
|Last date||15 June 2018|
- Four year graduate Degree, B.Tech (Electronics, computers, CS, Electrical, IT)
- ITIL Certification or ITIL Awareness is preferred
- CCNA certification would be required
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Ability to liaise with Internal and External customers and suppliers at any level
- Good customer interfacing skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good diagnostic skills (Voice and/or Data)
- To Provide expert support on process and products and to ensure a professional and consistent delivery of quality service to BT customers and achievement of operational targets and manage workload
- Works on the Global customer service Desk and pro-actively responds to customer faults and changes within defined service levels.
- Change Request and Incident queue monitoring of tools to manage customer requests and queries
- Direct engagement by phone with the end client for clarification of information/conformation of completion of request
- Managing 3rd party suppliers for Incident resolution / Change request implementation- Service Provider, Field support team, Cisco TAC.
How to apply for BT Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15 June 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here