Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2019 scheduled for a role of Trainee Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility of the post and recruitment process are given below.
Thomson Reuters Recruitment:
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in IT, CS or related discipline meeting program academic requirements
- Strong desire to learn new technologies
- Strong problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Excellent knowledge in Data structures and algorithms.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Analysing and discovering how all components of a distributed system work together using a broad range of skills and tools.
- Object-Oriented Design, design patterns and programming following clean coding practices.
- Agile/lean development practices such as Scrum, XP and agile design.
- Software testing frameworks that support TDD and BDD.
- Automating software build and testing using tools such as Jenkins.
- Database programming, schema design and query optimization (relational and NoSQL).
- Partner with experienced engineers to successfully design and implement new services() within the Thomson Reuters Data Center
- Participate in testing new technologies within a lab environment, document implementation plans and communicate results
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure technology solutions meet business needs
Be responsible for service() availability, troubleshoot problems within the service and its API interfaces
- Gain an understanding of technologies used within the Thomson Reuters Data Center
- Fully engage as an active member of the team providing input into technical and project decisions
How to apply Thomson Reuters Recruitment?
All Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment online by the following link.
For More Details & Apply: Click here