Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2017 for Associate Quality Analyst for Engineering graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Thomson Reuters Recruitment:
|Job Role||Trainee Web Developer|
|Experience||6 Months-1 Year|
- 4-year degree or certificate in a related field required. 6-12 Months of related professional experience in web design and/or web coding.
- Web Development experience in with web-based products and services a distinct plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a production oriented, deadline driven environment
- Experience in developement framework (Preferred)
- Write and utilize HTML, XHTML and CSS in the development and ongoing support of websites.
- Website Graphics and Imagery: Update, modify and correct graphical design elements on websites; Correct or recreate Photoshop files that are incomplete, missing elements, outdated or missing; handle any other graphical requests.
- Web Content: Interpret content and design layout tickets to update or correct content and/or formatting on customer websites; move textual content from old sites to new sites; correct HTML as necessary.
- Links: Ensure web links are accurate
- Integrate websites and other products into proprietary Thomson Reuters applications.
- Work cross-functionally with designers, content writers, project managers, and other contributors to ensure sites are released on-time with a high level of customer satisfaction. Follow-up to resolve any issues with site/product.
- Hold final accountability for quality of HTML, CSS & XML coding on the site
How to apply Thomson Reuters Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here