Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2018 scheduled for a role of Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc graduates at Hyderabad Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Thomson Reuters Recruitment:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
- Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science, Information Technology, MCA or M.Sc. (IT).
- 0-3 years of previous software development experience.
- Ability to create application design specifications and document coding efforts.
- Be excited about and enjoy developing software using the latest technologies as well as legacy technology.
- Timely completion of assignments with quality.
- Troubleshooting and debugging, technical problems.
- Create and implement unit test plans and unit test cases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
- Demonstrated knowledge of frameworks/systems such as Git, Node.js, Angular, or any front-end frameworks. Working with Micro Services Architecture, test-driven development practices, will all be a good add-on experience
- Have the ability to run with projects/issues solo as well as work in a team environment.
- Programming related decisions of syntax and style are to be regularly made.
- Works in several phases of software systems analysis and programming activities, but may require instruction and guidance in other phases.
- Meets project schedules and deadlines.
- Migrates non-development tasks to other work teams.
How to apply Thomson Reuters Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here