Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of Trainee Software Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ MCA graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility of the post and recruitment process are given below.
Thomson Reuters Recruitment:
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience: 0 to 3 Years
Knowledge and Skills:
- Core Java and J2EE
- Spring Framework – Core
- Spring MVC
- Linux and/or UNIX
- Webservices – RestFUL web service development
- Tomcat/ Apache web servers
- SQL/PLSQL/Oracle databases
- XML , XSL/T , Xpath,
- TFS, CVS, SVN, Perforce or similar source code control system
- Unit testing – Junit, Mockito
- NET, C# is an added plus.
- Distributed application development hosted on multiple environments.
- Strong focus on customer service
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, data analysis, design, and testing skills.
- Hard worker, quick learner, and eager to leverage new technologies.
- Develops, deploys and supports applications from initial ideation to implementation.
- Development is done in a variety of environments, but mainly Java on a Linux application server using Oracle as the database.
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements; conferring with business users and analysts; studying system flows and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Willingness to operate in a diverse platform and has experience working with multiple project environments
- Ability to handle support and development work items from multiple projects concurrently
- Analyzes product requirements and contributes to the design, development and implementation of the software modules.
How to apply Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here