MKCL Off Campus Drive 2024- Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited is scheduled to hire for the role of Management Trainee for MBA graduates – 2023 Batch. Candidates looking for a job in Navi Mumbai an utilize this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 29 January 2024. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below. Interested candidates can also try the Off campus drive from Jindal Steel & Power Ltd Off Campus Drive
About MKCL: Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited is a public limited company promoted by the Department of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra, India and was incorporated under the Companies Act On 5 January 2018 the Department of Higher and Technical Education (H & TE), Government of Maharashtra (GoM) issued a Government Resolution, as per which, in place of H & TE Department, the General Administration Department (GAD) has become the Representative Department of GoM for matters concerning MKCL.
MKCL Off Campus Drive 2024:
|Rs. 4,75,000/- per annum
|29 January 2024
- An MBA Degree or equivalent with any Specialization in Marketing from a recognized university with a BE / BTech Degree or equivalent in any branch of Engineering from a recognized university.
- Preference will be given to MBA Graduates with a specialization in Marketing.
- The candidates should have completed their post-graduation in the year 2023.
- The candidates who have not completed their Post-Graduation in the year 2023 will not be considered further.
- Fresher or Experience in Marketing
- Create customized proposals and quotations in response to client requirements.
- Keep accurate records of communication.
- Provide valuable insights to internal teams for continuous improvement.
- Analyze data to identify patterns and areas for improvement.
- Should be able to create Presentations and present them with confidence.
- Should be able to create Video Presentations with Voice over.
- Should know Business Intelligence Tools such as Google Data Studio.
- Should have the ability to learn new softwares which can be used internally (Adaptability).
- Should have sound knowledge of Market Research and Analysis.
- Should know Customer Life Cycle Management.
- Should know Software Life Cycle Management.
- Should have knowledge about Digital Product Development Life Cycle and Design Thinking
- Should be a Team Player and should have Leadership Abilities.
- Should be Innovative and should have Creative Thinking skills, Divergent thinking and good Negotiation Skills.
- Should have Logical Reasoning, Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Should be able to mentor the assistants/colleagues.
Requisite Skills / Technologies:
- Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, and Soft Skills
- Business Development and Operations Skills
- Team Building and Quality Management
- Technological acumen combined with academic bent of mind.
- Mastery of Google Workspace Apps
- Social Media Skills
- Knowledge of MS Office 365 tool especially in a Advance Excel
- Knowledge of MS Project for project planning.
- Knowledge of MS Visio for designing process flows.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive presentation skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Strong customer service skills
Compensation Package – Cost To Company (CTC): Rs. 4,75,000/- per annum. The exact CTC for the selected candidate shall be computed based on his/her qualifications and relevant experience.
You can also try Cognizant Off Campus Drive
- The selection process includes Hands-on Test and Interview
- The final shortlisted candidates must attend the in-person Hands-on Test and Final Interview at the MKCL Branch Office Seawoods, Navi Mumbai.
- The final interview will be communicated later.
How to Apply for MKCL Off Campus Drive 2024?
All Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the job online on or before 29 January 2024 (4 PM) with the given below link
For More Details & Apply: Click here