Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Jindal Steel & Power Ltd Off Campus Drive 2021 scheduled for Graduate Engineer Trainee Program for 2020/2021 Batch Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of JSPL Off Campus Drive are given below.
JSPL Jindal Steel & Power Ltd Off Campus Drive 2021:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)|
|Salary||Rs 6.0 to 6.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Raigarh (Chhattisgarh) & Angul (Odisha) & Patratu (Jharkhand)|
- BE/B.Tech (Mechanical/Metallurgy/Chemical/Electrical & Electronics /Instrumentation /Mining) 2020 or 2021 pass out
- Consistent academic career i.e. 60% throughout (10th, 12th, Graduation)
- Available to join by 15th April 2021
- Willing to sign a 3-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
- CTC during training period: INR 6 Lakhs per annum
- CTC on successful completion of 12 month training: INR 6.5 Lakhs, to be absorbed in the grade of Assistant Manager
What are we looking for:
- Young Engineers with excellent track record in academics and co-curricular activities.
- Passion to learn and perform in a rapidly changing and challenging environment
- Is in sync with the Core Values and Beliefs of JSPL
- Open to relocate to any JSPL location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- An intercultural mind set
- Computer based examination (Aptitude, Technical)
- Personal Interview (Technical, Behavioural and Physical parameters)
How to apply for Jindal Steel & Power Ltd Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here(Choose Job Profile Graduate Engineer Trainee under current openings & Submit application)
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now