Jindal Steel & Power Ltd Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for Graduate Engineer Trainee Program for 2017/2018 Batch Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of JSPL Off Campus Drive are given below.
JSPL Jindal Steel & Power Ltd Off Campus Drive:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)|
|Salary||Rs 5.0 to 5.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Raigarh (Chhattisgarh) & Angul (Odisha)|
- B.E /B.Tech (Mechanical / Metallurgy/Chemical/Electrical/ Instrumentation / Ceramics)
- 2017 or 2018 pass out
- Consistent academic career i.e. 65% throughout (10th, 12th, Graduation)
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- Selected candidates should be available to join immediately, if needed
- Selected candidates will have to sign a 3-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
- Must be open to relocate to any JSPL location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
What are we looking for:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now