Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021: (CTS) scheduled to hire for the post of Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech – 2019 & 2020 Batch graduates . The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
|CTC-Salary||Rs 4 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||4th Week of April 2021|
- B.E / B.Tech/ M.E / M.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE,EEE, E&I & MECH) (Only for 2019 & 2020 Passed out
- No standing arrears in current education.
- 50% in 10th,12th, Diploma, UG &PG
- Strong written and communication skills
- Online Aptitude Test.
- Online Technical Interview.
- Online Voice Assessment.
How to Apply Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link on or before 21 April 2021 and attend the drive through Online during 4th week of April 2021(Drive date and other details will be shared to the shortlisted candidates through E-Mail)
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible Candidates are requested to register incollege website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 21.04.2021.
- The Shortlisted candidate’s confirmation mail will be shared on or before 22.04.21.
- Candidates must be ready the following for the recruitment process – 2 Recent Photographs, Resume (max of 2 pages), all academic mark sheets & certificates (original & 1 photocopy) for verification, Soft copies of PAN card, Aadhar card & Passport (front & back page)
- The Candidates should be ready through online mode during 4th week of April 2021
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now