Cognizant Off Campus(CTS) Scheduled for the post of Programmer Trainee for Coimbatore & Chennai CTS Branches.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2017: Programmer Trainee
|Job Role||Programmer Trainee|
- BCA, B.Sc (IT / CS / CT )
- 60% in X , XII & UG
- No standing arrear
- Strong Written and Oral Communication
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Documents Needed: Photocopies of Pan card, Aadhaar Card & Passport
How to Apply Cognizant Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online on or before 27 November 2017 and attend the drive in the following venue on 2 December 2017-8.30 A.M.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
(For Engineering Graduates we recommend AMCAT for Cognizant Off Campus Drive-To Register: Click here)
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 27.11.2017.
- The last date for registration is on 27.11.2017.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 30.11.2017.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 02.12.2017 at 8.30 am