Cognizant Off Campus (CTS) Scheduled for the post of Programmer Analyst Trainee for 2018 Batch Engineering graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2018:
Cognizant Off Campus Drive for Programmer Analyst Trainee:
|Job Role||Programmer Analyst Trainee|
|CTC-Salary||INR 3.38 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Location||Across India|
Top MNC's hiring Entry Level & Experienced Graduates:- Register Now
- Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time).
- 2018 batch of BE/B.tech belonging to CSE/IT /ECE/ EEE/EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics/ Computer and Technology / Electrical / ETE/ICE / Software Engineering (Full time only/ Regular courses only).
- First class (60%) in 10th , 12th & UG (Full time/Regular courses).
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location.
- Should be an Indian Citizen.
- Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
- Have good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics and other technical concepts
- Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure success of the team.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
- Coding Assessment (Option given to attempt for the assessment immediately as you register over application link or within 24 Hrs. Please read the instructions carefully before starting the test).
- Technical and HR Interview for the shortlisted candidates.
- Interview Location: Kolkata/Delhi-NCR/Bangalore/Pune/Chennai/Coimbatore/Hyderabad.
- This opportunity is open for all candidates across the country.
How to Apply Cognizant Off Campus?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here