WNS Walk-in Drive 2024: WNS is scheduled to hire for Customer Service. Candidates with Any degree qualifications are eligible for this drive. Candidates looking for a job in Mumbai can utilize this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Google has announced a Summer Internship – Software Engineering Intern/Technical Solutions Consultant Intern. Interested candidates can apply here >>>Google Internship.
Tech Mahindra is scheduled to hire an Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc 2022 & 2023 Batch graduates. Interested candidates can apply here >>> Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive.
Join at WNS, Mumbai. They are looking for highly motivated Fresher Graduates. This is an opportunity to take on an exciting new career challenge. It’s a chance to hone your technical skills and advance your career. Don’t miss this opportunity to power your career. Share with your friends and family! If you want more details regarding the job, like salary, age, mode of application, selection, and job location, you can find them below. You can check the official website below if you still have any doubts.
About the company: WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. We combine our deep industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions with clients across 10 industries. We enable businesses in Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare, and Utilities to re-imagine their digital future and transform their outcomes with operational excellence. We deliver an entire spectrum of BPM services in finance and accounting, procurement, customer interaction services and human resources leveraging collaborative models tailored to address each client’s unique business challenges. We co-create and execute the future vision of 400+ clients with the help of our 44,000+ employees.
WNS Walk-in Drive 2024:
|Minimum 6 Months
|Best in industry
- Undergraduates with a minimum of six months of international call centre voice/data experience (Post Graduates, B.E./B.Tech with no Exp in the BPO industry will not be eligible)
- Graduate Freshers
- Excellent spoken / Verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task to handle a large call volume efficiently, as well as mental alertness
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Disciplined and resourceful to meet business demands in a structured, virtual call center environment
- Responsible for outstanding customer service via over Phone, Emails, Chat mediums
- Answers queries and provide resolutions in a respectful, helpful and responsive manner
- Takes action to provide client / customer delight being within established service standards
- Ability to present key points persuasively during verbal / non-verbal conversation, with an outcome of good customer reviews, repetition of the opportunity to service the customer
- Adjusts approaches and responses to reflect the urgency of situations and changing circumstances
- Is able to ethically upsell and cross sell a service / product to the customer
- Adherence to shift schedule, team meetings and training requirements
- The role is responsible for delivering excellent customer service via mail / voice / chat mediums, with an objective to provide resolution to the customers according to the guidelines provided by the client.
How to apply for WNS Walk-in Drive 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online and attend the drive. The date, time, and venue for this walk-in interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates through email.
For more details & Apply: Click here.