Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2024 – Tech Mahindra schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc 2022 & 2023 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive is given below.
|Associate Software Engineer
|Year of Passing
|2022 & 2023
|Rs.3.25 LPA & 5.5LPA (for super coders)
|4 February 2024
- Eligible Courses- BE/B.Tech-Computer Science/Computer Engineering/IT/E&C/ETC/Telecom/Communications/ Electronics or MCA/M.Sc (Computer Science)
- Candidate should have scored min. of 70% or 7 CGPA (without rounding-up) in SSC/10th, HSC/12/Diploma (in case done) and BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (Computer Science)
- Candidate should have completed the eligible course in 2022-2023 without any backlogs and in possession of consolidated marksheet or provisional degree certificate
- There should not be a gap of more than one year after completing SSC and before joining the graduate/post-graduate course. Also, there should not be a loss of academic year after joining a course
Note: Rounding marks to 70% to become eligible for the registration is NOT valid.
Regular Selection Process
Only eligible candidates will be invited to take the online test. Each test acts as a filter for the next stage of the selection process.
- Aptitude Test, English Essay/Story
- Technical & Psychometric Test
- Verbal Communication Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligible candidates will receive a test link for all rounds on their registered email ID. Candidates to check their junk/spam folder as well.
Supercoder Selection Process
- Candidates who excel academically & perform well in the Regular Selection Process (excluding HR round) will advance & qualify for consideration in the Supercoder Cadre selection
- Eligible candidates will then take the Supercoder Test, and those who pass will be designated as Supercoders
Joining Location and Work Timings
- Open positions available, PAN India
- Candidate should be flexible to work on different projects at any of the Tech Mahindra Development Centers or client locations spread across the country according to company work hours
- Candidate should be open to working in different shifts
Bond & Compensation
- Candidate will be on probation for 3 months
- Candidate clearing the regular selection process would become eligible for CTC of INR 3.25 L /Annum
- Candidate successfully passing the Supercoder selection process would become eligible for CTC of INR 5.5 L /Annum
- Candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for IN 1 L for a mandatory service period of 2 years from date of joining the company
How to Apply for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by following the link on or before 4 February 2024
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here