Google Internship 2024: Google has announced a Summer Internship – Software Engineering Intern/Technical Solutions Consultant Intern. The summer internship will start in May 2024 lasting 10-14 weeks. This internship is for candidates pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or related technical field. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 14 February 2024. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Target is looking for a passionate Engineering Intern to be part of an incredible 10-week internship opportunity. Interested candidates can apply here >>> Target Internship.
Synopsys is scheduled to hire an Intern in Technical Engineering. Interested candidates can apply here >>> Synopsys Internship.
Google Summer Internship 2024:
About Software Engineering Intern – Join us for a 10-12 week paid internship that offers personal and professional development and community-building. The Software Engineering Internship program will give you an opportunity to work on computer science solutions, develop scalable, distributed software systems, and also collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal. Our engineers create, fix, extend, and scale code to keep it working against all the bad actors of the internet. You will work on software development projects to keep important business-critical systems up and running, from code-level troubleshooting of traffic anomalies to maintenance of services and monitoring/alerts to building automation infrastructure.
About Technical Solutions Consultant Intern: As a Technical Solutions Consultant Intern, you will be part of teams that provide technical support to Google’s external partners and clients. As such, you will play a role in supporting external partners and clients, and develop tools to make our operations smarter and scalable. Your projects could range from driving analysis to determine root causes of customer dissatisfaction, building tools to automate and scale operations or developing custom solutions for some of Google’s top partners. Join us for a unique 12-14 week internship.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to address some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
About Google: Google, the American search engine company founded in 1998 by Sergey Brin and Larry Page, is a subsidiary of the holding company Alphabet Inc. More than 70 per cent of worldwide online search requests are handled by Google, placing it at the heart of most Internet users’ experience. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Google Internship 2024:
|Software Engineering Intern/Technical Solutions Consultant Intern
|Best in industry
Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune
|14 February 2024
Software Engineering Intern:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or related technical field and returning to a degree program after the internship ends
- Experience in software development in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience in systems software or algorithms.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming.
- Excellent implementation skills (e.g., C++, Java, Python).
Duration: Summer Internships start in May/June 2024 and are 10-12 weeks in duration.
Technical Solutions Consultant Intern:
- Currently pursuing a Master’s in Computer Science or a related technical field and returning to a degree program after the internship ends
- Experience with web technologies and experience with HTTP, HTMP, XML, database design and SQL Query construction, and experience with SQL and data modeling
- Experience in one or more programming languages: C++, Python, or Java
- Ability to communicate in English fluently
- Understanding of data warehousing concepts and analytics
- Familiarity with Machine Learning techniques and trend analysis
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey ideas and information in an effective and clear, concise manner, with internal and external stakeholders
- Available to work full time for 12 weeks during the summer
Duration: Full-time 12-14 week internship program between May – July 2024.
How to Apply for Google Internship 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Google Summer Internship online on or before 14 February 2024 using the link below.
For more details & Apply
Google Internship FAQ:
How do I apply for a Google internship?
Aspirants can Visit the Google Careers website, navigate to the Students section, and explore the available internship opportunities
What qualifications does Google look for in interns?
Google seeks interns with a passion for technology, a strong academic background, and excellent problem-solving skills
Is it necessary to be a computer science major to intern at Google?
Google has many opportunities for computer science majors. Google values a variety of skills, including design, marketing, business, and more
What is the interview process like?
The selection process of Google Internship will be multiple stages including an initial screening, technical interviews, and possibly a final onsite interview.