Jawaharlal Nehru Port Authority Recruitment 2024: Jawaharlal Nehru Port Authority has announced notification for the Junior Engineer post. There are 04 openings for these Jawaharlal Nehru Port Authority Careers. Candidates with DCE qualifications are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below. Interested candidates can also apply for National Institute of Naturopathy Recruitment.
Latest Jawaharlal Nehru Port Authority Jobs Vacancy 2024:
Online Applications are invited for the Junior Engineer post. All details of the posts are available on the Institute’s website. Details of the advertisement are available on the Jawaharlal Nehru Port Authority Website. The details of the Jawaharlal Nehru Port Authority Careers positions are mentioned below. Interested candidates can for MRPL Recruitment.
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Authority Job Summary 2024:
The Jawaharlal Nehru Port Authority Recruitment has released job notifications for Junior Engineers. Candidates with DCE qualifications can apply for Jawaharlal Nehru Port Authority Careers. Interested candidates are invited to submit their Jawaharlal Nehru Port Authority Vacancy 2024 applications online. The Last Date is 25 January 2024.
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Authority 2024 Notification Out:
The Jawaharlal Nehru Port Authority Vacancy Notification provides comprehensive information about the advertisement, including the number of vacancies, educational qualifications, and more. The selection of candidates against the above post depends upon the qualifications, experience and performance in the interview. Please continue reading for additional insights into the Jawaharlal Nehru Port Authority Careers 2024 Notification. Interested candidates can apply for AIESL Recruitment.
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Authority Recruitment 2024 for Junior Engineer:
|25 January 2024
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification from a board/institute recognized by the government of India.
- 3 Years post qualification experience in Civil construction/maintenance.
Desirable: Working knowledge of Hindi and Marathi.
Duration: Junior Engineer (Civil) will be initially engaged on a Contract basis, and the period of such engagement shall be one year with a one-year extension on the same terms and conditions.
Age Limit(As on 01 January 2024):
The Minimum Age is 18 years, and the Maximum Age is 30 years.
Salary: Rs. 30000/- per month
No.of.vacancies: 04 Posts
- The Selection Process will be based on interviews, tests, verification of documents, etc.
- The selection of shortlisted candidates for the engagement will be subject to verification of required documents as indicated in this advertisement, in original.
- Non-submission of requisite documents by the candidate during this process will disqualify his/her candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
- Further, during the verification, if it is found that the requisite documents do not meet the prescribed criteria, his candidature will not be considered in the recruitment process.
- JNPA reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the selection process, i.e. written test/interview, based on the preliminary screening/short-listing concerning qualifications, age, relevant experience, etc. of the candidates.
How To Apply for Jawaharlal Nehru Port Authority Recruitment 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via email on or before 25 January 2024. Along with the application, applicants’ details shall be given in the prescribed format below. Scan copies of proof of age, qualifications, experience, training, etc. must be attached to the application.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here.
List Of Documents To Be Attached To The Application And Produced At The Time Of Verification:
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB).
- Proof of Nationality.
- Mark sheets & certificates of educational qualifications and other relevant eligibility criteria documents as indicated against concerned posts.
- Experience Certificates on the concerned Company/Firm’s letterhead indicate dates of joining and relieving (if not presently working in the same organisation) with date-wise details of posts held during the period.
- For the present organization, an appointment order and a document certifying that you are presently working (certificate from the organization, last salary slip, etc.).
- Disability Certificate in the prescribed format (Please refer to Annexure) issued by the Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or State Government in the prescribed format.
Note: Applicant should forward mail with Subject: Application for Junior Engineer (Civil) engagement on contract basis.