IIM Lucknow Recruitment 2024: The Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIML) invites job applications for Research Associate/Research Assistant Posts on a contract basis. There are three openings for these positions. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MA/M. Phil from a recognized university can apply for these positions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the IIM Lucknow Vacancy on or before 06 February 2024. The detailed eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Procedure for IIM Lucknow jobs are mentioned below. Interested candidates can also apply for IIITDM Recruitment & NIP Recruitment.
IIM Lucknow Jobs:
The Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIML) has announced a new vacancy for Research Associate/Research Assistant posts. These posts are for a contract period of 05 months. This new vacancy from IIM Lucknow is also for Freshers. If you want to know more details regarding the job, like Salary, Age, mode of application, examination, selection, Application fee, important dates, and job location, you can find it below. You can check the official notification below if you still have any doubts.
IIM Lucknow Vacancy – Notification PDF:
Applications are invited for the post of Research Associate/Research Assistant at IIM Lucknow Campus under the supervision of Dr. Debdatta Pal (Associate Professor – Business Environment) for a Randomized Control Trial (RCT) based field experiment. The selection process of IIM Lucknow Jobs will be through Interviews. Candidates are offered a monthly salary of Rs. 18,000 – 35,000/-. Candidates with requisite qualifications from recognized universities/ boards/ institutions must only apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 06 February 2024. For more details about IIM Lucknow Vacancy, visit https://www.iiml.ac.in/
IIM Lucknow Recruitment 2024 – Details:
IIM Lucknow Recruitment 2024 for Research Associate/Research Assistant:
|Research Associate/Research Assistant
|Rs. 18,000 – 35,000/-
|Last date to apply
|06 February 2024
Detailed Eligibility – IIM Lucknow Jobs:
- Postgraduate degree in any quantitative field (Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, etc) with a minimum of three years of research/ project/teaching experience or
- M.Phil./M.Tech. Basic proficiency with computer applications like MS-Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint etc is also required.
- Desirable: Experience in data analysis, conducting and designing surveys and questionnaires etc, and advanced computer proficiency in statistical software.
- Ideal: Proficiency in STATA and prior knowledge of regression analysis and basic econometrics.
- Postgraduate degree in any quantitative field (Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.) or
- B. Tech with basic proficiency in computer applications like MS-Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint etc is also required
- Desirable: Experience in data analysis, conducting and designing surveys and questionnaires etc, and advanced computer proficiency in statistical software
- Ideal: Proficiency in STATA and some prior knowledge of regression analysis and basic econometrics.
- Assist faculty members in preparing questionnaires and conducting interviews as part of surveys. Field visits are essential.
- Accumulate the survey data collected from the field and compile it in a usable format.
- Conduct statistical tests on the data as advised by the faculty member.
- Prepare documents and write reports based on the analysis of data, as and when required
- Conduct literature reviews, surveys of existing work, compilation and any other related research activity as required by the faculty member.
Tenure: Full Time for 5 months (on contract), extendable by 1 month depending on need
- Research Associate: Rs. 26,500/- to Rs. 35,000/- per month
- Research Assistant: Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 26,500/- per month
No of Vacancies: 03 Posts
Selection Process of IIM Lucknow Vacancy:
- The selection process will based on Interaction/Interview
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted over the telephone or email for further interaction/interview as required.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend interviews.
- The decision of IIM Lucknow about the shortlisting and recruitment is final and binding.
How to apply for IIM Lucknow Recruitment 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by filling out the given below Google form on or before 06 February 2024
For More details: Click here.
Google Form: Click here.
IIM Lucknow Recruitment 2023 for Manager: (Expired)
|Last date to apply
|17 November 2023
Qualifications and experience:
- A person should have an MBA with a minimum of 50 % marks.
- Good command of written and oral communication skills in the English language
- Conversant with computers, different operating systems and MS Office functions
- Minimum 02 years of work experience managing similar responsibilities in an Academic Institute or other organizations of repute
- Preference will be given to those possessing higher qualifications and relevant work experience in an academic Institute or organization of repute.
Market Development Strategy:
- Identify, evaluate, convince and bring in new companies for recruitment of students of IIM Lucknow Noida Campus. To maintain strong relationships with the existing companies on the list. To meet and conduct meetings virtually/on-call/face to face with the key decision makers across various companies and showcase the talent pool of IIM Lucknow students, emphasising the diversity of the students that the institute chooses and grooms to be industry leaders.
- Responsible for interacting with the companies to understand their talent requirements and on the other hand interact with the students to figure out their aspirations and target the market accordingly.
Corporate Relations: To follow up with the old and new company recruiters and build everlasting relationships.
- Working closely with the student placement team in addressing all the administrative requirements for the smooth functioning of the placement process.
- To help and support the students in getting a summer internship opportunity at the best possible organization.
- Managing all data related to the students and recruiters for PROGRAMS, such as feedback from recruiters, etc.
- Maintaining the PPO records, Exit forms and Sign-in forms of students.
- SPOC for all administrative requirements for the Placement office.
- To handle internal processes such as generating reports, placement audit, maintaining database, responding to internal queries, vendor evaluation, tendering process, etc.
- Coordinate with external and internal partners as and when required for placements of students.
- Work closely with all administrative departments and ensure all requirements are met within the required time frame for the placement process.
- The CDS office works closely with the Finance Office for Budget approvals.
- The CDS office works closely with the Program Office and Administration to organize events and LTS sessions.
- Conduct industry outreach for students depending on the requirements and market conditions.
- Designing of Budget, brochure, and placement activity on the website.
- Interaction with Faculties, students and programme prospective students
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned by the Institute.
Other Requirements: Good correspondence skills, Excellent communication skills and strong telephone manners, good attention to detail, confident and self-motivated friendly personality.
Duration: Initially for one year, which may be extendable upto a further two years, subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent & need of the Institute.
Age Limit(As on 17 November 2023): Not exceeding 40 years
Salary: ₹ 50,000/-
The consolidated honorarium would be ₹ 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only) per month; besides this, ₹ 500/- would be reimbursed monthly for mobile/telephone expenses or office use. No other allowances or benefits are admissible.
Place of Posting: The posting place will be at the Indian Institute of Management Lucknow Noida Campus.
The selection process will based on a Written/Skill Test/Interview. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of shortlisted candidates for further recruitment to a reasonable number based on higher qualifications and/or experience. The selection process may be conducted online (through Google Meet, etc.). Candidates are required to mention their Gmail ID in the application form mandatorily.
How to apply for IIM Lucknow Recruitment 2023?
The interested candidate can apply online via the below-mentioned Google form link on or before 17 November 2023.
For More details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
- The date for the Written/Skill Test/Interview will be communicated later to the shortlisted candidates through email only.
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to bring all original Certificates, Degrees and other documents pertaining to their educational qualification, professional qualification, work experience, age, etc. for verification purposes at the time of the Written/Skill Test/Interview along with one set of photocopies of these documents.