IIITDM Recruitment 2018- Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing(IIITDM) notification announced for the post of Junior Project Engineer, Project Assistant.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing- IIITDM Recruitment 2018
|Job Role||Junior Project Engineer, Project Assistant|
|Job Location||Kancheepuram, Chennai|
|Last date||21 January 2018|
Junior Project Engineer:
- B.E. / B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering / IT / Electrical or/and Electronic Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics / Robotics with at least 70% marks and above.
- Practical/Project experience in their area of specialization is desirable.
- First Class Diploma in Computer Science/ Electronics / Mechanical / Mechatronics / IT / Robotics.
Post wise Vacancies: 2 Posts
- Junior Project Engineer – 1 Post
- Project Assistant – 1 Post
Age limit: Below 27 years
Contract Period: Candidates will be appointed initially for a period of one year.This may be extended taking into account performance and duration of the project.
Selection process: The selection process is based on Interview.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram
Melakkottaiyur, Off Vandalur-Kelambakkam Road,
How to apply for IIITDM Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 21 January 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Note: Candidates should bring self-attested copies of the relevant certificates/testimonials along with the original certificates/documents.