IIITDM Recruitment 2018- Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM), Kancheepuram notification announced for the post of Executive Assistant, Library Trainee. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing- IIITDM Recruitment 2018
|Job Role||Executive Assistant, Library Trainee|
|Last date||22 July 2018|
- MBA (under regular mode only) from reputed institute.
- Good Communication Skills and Computer knowledge (working with MS Office tools).
- To identify and foster relationship with leading industries for academic / research interactions, placement, internship etc.
- Desirable: MBA Degree preferably from IIM and other reputed Institute
Executive Assistant (Accounts):
- CA/ICWA or MBA in area of Finance & Accounts. (Under regular mode only) with at least 2 year experience in a reputed Organization with excellent academic record.
- Good Communication Skills and Experience in handling Legal / Finance
- First class in BLISc with sound knowledge of Computer Application.
- Desirable: First Class Master Degree in Library and Information Science.
- Executive Assistant: Below 35 years
- Library Trainee: Below 30 years
Post wise Vacancies: 3+ Posts
- Executive Assistant – 2 Posts
- Executive Assistant (Accounts) – 1 Post
- Library Trainee – Not Disclosed
Contract Period: The appointment will be on Contract Basis at fixed rate of remuneration, as recommended by the Selection Committee, for a period of 1 to 2 years based on experience and qualification.
Selection process: The selection of candidates will be based on Interview.
How to apply for IIITDM Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 22 July 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Opening date for submission of online application: 05.07.2018
- Closing date for submission of online application: 22.07.2018