Kamarajar Port Limited Recruitment 2023 – Kamarajar Port Limited has announced notification for the post of Law Officer. There is one opening for this job. Candidates with the LLB qualification are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Kamarajar Port Limited careers by post on or before 21 December 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process of Kamarajar Port Limited jobs are given below.
Kamarajar Port Limited Recruitment 2023 :
|Application Last Date
|21 December 2023
Detailed Eligibility – Kamarajar Port Limited careers:
- A Graduation degree of Law (which is LLB or its equal) securing minimum 55% marks
- Minimum of 5 Years of post qualification experience in the relevant area.
- Desirable: Experience in Arbitrations, IDA, etc
- Coordinating the daily operational activities of the legal department to ensure that the department functions effectively and efficiently.
- Drafting & Vetting of Legal Documents\correspondences\internal notes\note sheets\matters having legal implications.
- Checking Cause List of Madras High Court and Other Courts, Attending Court Proceedings and Arbitration Proceedings.
- Rendering assistance in Alternative Dispute Resolution including assistance in out of court settlement and interacting/ liaising with outside Advocates.
- Overseeing litigation and providing effective litigation support\Obtaining appropriate legal advice or legal opinion wherever the legal department does not have in house capacity.
- Effectively rendering assistance in defending/ filing suits of KPL in all legal matters with the support of legal counsels.
- Legal services providing general legal advice to the entire organization and assessing legal risk and development of mitigation
Contract period: Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further periods if required
Age Limit(As on 21 December 2023): 45 years
Total Vacancies: 1 Post
Salary: Consolidated pay of Rs.1,00,000 per month with annual increment at the rate of 5% on monthly remuneration and Rs. 4,000/-per day for attending hearings or any service is availed on KPL Holidays
- The selection process includes an Interview
- Kamarajar Port Limited reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview
- Management reserves the right to raise the specifications standard to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview. In case the response is high, Kamarajar Port Limited may consider conducting written test
How to apply for Kamarajar Port Limited Recruitment 2023 ?
Interested and eligible candidates to apply for Kamarajar Port Limited jobs must submit the Application form with enclosures through Postal/dropbox on or before 21 December 2023
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The General Manager (CS & BD)
Kamarajar Port Limited
Documents to be attached:
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate and Marks Sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X Std / SSLC onwards).
- Self-attested photocopies of Experience Certificate/s with a latest salary certificate and contract letter of company
- Candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria with regard to age, Qualification and experience against the advertisement.